/gtag/ - Grant Theft Auto General

No bad santa no more edition

Old Bread:>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older breads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/awkcQQWm0WU
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60079/The-GTA-Online-Festive-Surprise-2016-Plus-New-Truffade-Nero-Supercar-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Social Club still processes Snapmatic Selfies quickly.
>This issue has been fixed since forever.
>There are no threads on their forums.
>thousands of responses from Rockstar, no need to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting works.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Minutes later my avatar changes.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, including Snapmatic.

first for best car

nice shot

how u even get promoted LMAo

youtu.be/awkcQQWm0WU

Are commissions actually buffed?

sixth for penetrator is easily the sexiest supercar

Is Imponte Duke a great car? i've always wanted to have it.

Buy me

>No way to TT on PS4
>No one in this damn thread wiling to TT me on ps3
>Slowly losing a reason to play this game.
>Probably will go bash my head in let it die

Debatable. It's very, very 1990's in that undesirable 'melted butter' kind of way. Personally I think the Tyrus pulls off that body style better.

It's a muscle car so it's shit by default because of video game memes. Above average acceleration and top speed but nothing stellar. Handling is just slidey enough to become annoying because instead of doing cool powerslides and maintaining some speed through corners, it's wasting a bunch of time doing 10mph burnouts while battling the ass end from spinning out.

>It's a muscle car so it's shit by default because of video game memes.
what memes

>playing on consoles
And who is to blame?

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

You are to blame nigger.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave me:
20 Duke O' Deaths

But I like the Nero regular, it's got the comfy smooth drive instead of being the fastest.

How much time until I start getting high end cars only?

i hate long cars.

Every session I join. I love it.

Every muscle car is only good in a straight line (but usually out-accelerated by more expensive cars anyway) and has tyres coated in a unique mix of greased weasel shit and bovine birthing liquid.
-No building 1000hp+ monsters out of that giant V8, fun is not allowed
-No fitting 80 gallon drum-sized rims and tyres to effectively lay down that power, you must travel exclusively via burnout.
-Even at max stiffness your suspension must be spongy and terrible, you're in a muscle car so your chassis must lurch about like a boat.

>Can't put a tracker on them

E
N
D
M E

ahahahahahahahaha cuck

Do they spawn them fully upgraded?

dont worry we got 2 good glitches in a row now, made like 30 mill off both of them

>duke of death isn't a pegasus vehicle
you'd figure cockstar would be all over that

>poorfag
Please leave.

on top of my 14 mill

if neither the armored kuruma or the cog and schafter are, then the duke shouldn't be as well.

still poor

>30 mill
>14 mill

aaaahaha PSpoor

How many blatant hackers are in our GTAG crew? I saw a level 7000 something guy last night, plsbenice or something? Who else?

on top of my 243 mill

I checked every profile. at least 87% is cheating.

show me with your flip phone camera

Sad fucks lol.

Nah, most people are just rocking profiles that clearly show they've taken advantage of glitches in the past, but most of them aren't so bold as to run around with a 1000+ RP level.

>tfw I love 90s-mobiles and long cars
Must be an oldfag thing.

The Penetrator is easily my new cruising super.
I wish it had a bit more weight to it, considering it's based off of the concept XJ220 and not the production model, but I certainly won't kick it out of bed.

(You)

-are these two cars in game
-if yes, which in-game super is the black one
-also, does the ferrari laferrari have an in-game version

me xD

Rockstar has no idea how to do something with their game anymore that doesn't lead to more shark cards bought.

you're so fucking kawaii

daily reminder the penetrator looks like a catfish

SNOW IS LIVE CHRISTMAS TREE FOR SCALE

>are these two cars in the game
yes
>which in-game super is the black one
T20
>ferrari laferrari
Turismo R, kind of.

and?

>just now hit 1.3 mil after 4 weeks of playing
>only way to reasonably become a ceo and still have spending cash for a warehouse is keep grinding fucking turf wars or do VIP work
>VIP work has every fucking cunt in the server descend upon you like flies on shit and is almost fucking impossible to complete by yourself
>"oh I know, I'll hire some bodyguards!"
>they get payed almost nothing to help you on your errands
>they have no incentive to help you at all unless they're already your friends so whats the point in hiring randoms
>turf wars is so fucking draining on the soul and makes me want to kill myself and pays almost NOTHING compared to dead line
>matches go on forever
>no way off the ride outside of giving up and buying a sharkcard
please help me I haven't played the game since 2013 and I feel like a battered housewife trying to make this relationship work with this game at this point because the fun shit only starts happening when you can do heists and become a CEO. It legit feels like that the fun game modes are deliberately made to pay less than the soul draining shit that actually rewards you.
help

and, um... it uhhhh...

I-IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A CATFISH OKAY?!

thank you.

that's cute.
you're a cute guy, i like you.

guys is samson on

so the game doesnt get better when i finally reach ceo?

SKREEEEEE

___

Here's your path to success:

>Buy a CEO Office
>Grind VIP Sight Seer, Head Hunter, Hostile Takeover LISA
>Buy a Bati 801 and give it all of the performance upgrades you can
>Grind your face off to 1.5 million
>Buy Import/Export warehouse
>You'll make all of your money back in about 2 weeks time.

It's smooth sailing from there. Honestly Import/Export completely negates the need for CEO crates unless you just want supplementary income.

why the bati?

:3

ty user

When you source a car, does it randomly choose a value range, and then randomly choose a car, or does it just randomly choose a car regardless of value? If it's the latter, I'm assuming that means you could fill your garage with a bunch of standard and medium range cars to increase the chance of sourcing a top range car?

It's extremely fast and dirt fucking cheap.
You can buy it with the payout of a single VIP mission.

Apparently the latter, yes. You won't get duplicate cars (according to some anons, I don't have a real source on that, but my experience confirms, I didn't yet get a duplicate car).

It's extremely cheap and really fast, and since it's a bike you can use better weapons than you can with a car.

or you can just switch to the same session over and over again by going into creator and exiting until you get a top tier car.

>You won't get duplicate cars
Actually, this raises another question. What happens if another player is stealing/delivering a car you already own, and you steal it from them?

And actually, what happens if you steal an upgraded car from another player? Can you then sell it for the full price without having to upgrade it, or is it reset to its base stats and stuff?

Nullfaggots info graph says you won't get duplicates

why does he always add his stupid fucking meme

Can you spawn the new pegasus vehicles from your ceo office once you build the car basement?

He's a fucking attention whore, who SOMEHOW manages to convince /gtag/ omegas that he's a cute girl and into orbiting him. Fucking unbelievable.
Whenever you get cornered just ask him why is he and crime allowed back in the crew. He literally has no response to that and is automatically BTFO.

So are car commission payouts actually buffed?

Interesting graph.
Do vehicle sales add cash to the office floor?

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60079/The-GTA-Online-Festive-Surprise-2016-Plus-New-Truffade-Nero-Supercar-M
In case anyone missed it

they weren't.

For whoevers updating this, I've gotten all those blank cars before. All are standard except the Stirling which is top. Also, got a yellow massaro, standard, with the place B4N4N4A, which isn't listed on there.

I have never been kicked out of the crew user. And I have no idea why you keep saying crime is allowed back into the crew.

You could at least of posted what should be the next thread picture.

I have no idea
Thanks I'll update when I get home.

There are some other cars that I have yet to discover.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU!

Does this mean the sanctus can be bought again?

Can someone please answer this

>it's another nullfaggot episode

Join the GTAG sessions and CEO grind there you'll be safe. People will even be your associates and do runs for you :'^)

You can spawn them from your quick menu, which would be even easier than spawning them from your office.

Null has helped me with many sales! Please stop bullying Null.

Not anymore apparently

I'm pretty sure it's always available.

You can buy another at any time if you already picked one up while it was available, but everyone else is out of luck.

they just drop on you like biker stuff or do you have to go find them like the pegasus garbage?

>it's another "nullfaggot's defense force engaging in maximum damage control" episode

Null, if you're in Hawaii, why aren't you always online in the afternoons like everyone else. You always play in the middle of the day when it's like 7AM local time for you.

>gives us the exclusive racing cars
>won't give the monkey blista or duke o'death

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

I don't own them, but it seems like people grab new ones pretty quickly. I hope they'd use the new bike spawn system.

If I fill most of my wearhouse with low to mid range vehicles, will I be more likely to get higher end vehicles to collect?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
I don't know.
Can you repeat the question?

>she
>she

She is a weed dealer, she stays at home all day selling pot, playing GTA

STOP THE BULLY

>she

20 dollars say this is totally not one of his omega orbiters

nobody said she isn't a nice person. she just happens to be a massive attention whore that manipulates you beta idiots.