/rsg/ - Runescape General

Gay bird edition.

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/sliskes-endgame--frostworld-part-2?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,7,65861495

>Latest ̶B̶T̶S̶ Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=n2s5epRi4rM

There will be NO REFUNDS for your ticket to Sliske's Endgame

First for quests suck now

I like these way more than the old ones like MEP2 and Ratcatchers.

What Old School exclusive item/update would you want to have in RS3?

>ratcatchers

Lmao you don't remember smoking kush I see

pls

>Instead of having the gay god be a gigantic prancing faggot, they made him hot

Thank god.

i've been collecting this for a while now

have I made the wrong choice or nah?

Almost all Oldschool updates are just rs3 updates through the bad graphics machine. I'd like monkey madness part 2 though

DELETE THIS

>Recruitment Drive
>have to turn into a girl
>haha this is gonna be silly
>start to get aroused for some reason
>haven't changed back to this day

Good choice. Also
>only 300k bonus xp
>a while

How the hell does he kiss someone with that big ass pointy beak of his?

How loose is his cloaca?

What the fuck is that webm

i've only been back to the game a little over a month

The Light Within which features Angof, the first trans character in RS was actually a runelabs suggestion. Originally Angof was just an NPC but the Runelabs suggestor insisted that their headcanon should be canonised in the quest. Fortunately for him (her?) one of the Jagex developers in charge of the quest is someone that doesn't have a problem with including LGBT characters, which also can be seen in his most recent quest, Sliske's Endgame.

The name of that particular Jagex dev is James C

AKA Mod Raven

they've made fun of feminists before.

HMM

Don't forget there's a male counterpart to that particular office.

At least I can understand the transgender elf because there would've been an outlash if they declined introduction of mugh LGBT.

Armadyl is just unecessary desu. We need to impeach Raven before he gets any more ideas.

This probably predates the diversity introductions and the mod that suggested this has been swiftly guillotined

>same

Post fashionscape

your mind

>LGBTFC

Didn't know we had a subreddit

the butch girl in Salt in the wound is the overly aggressive ''JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T FIGHT'' stereotype that gets angry if someone so much as asks her something and the player character tells her to chill off.

that's another mocking of a female archetype.

I just had a wave of nostaliga.

>Don't forget there's a male counterpart to that particular office.
so?

So it's not like that particular office was made solely to mock feminism

>solely
never said otherwise, mocking the other extreme end of the spectrum as well doesn't cancel out the fact that they've mocked feminists.

>nostalgia for bandos
lmao.

Anyone else watching the stream?

Nostalgia for gear that didn't look like complete and utter shit

so, not Bandos then.

Epic

Retro Nex armour was the only retro armour that looked better than the current version

metal armours look like shit, but the old retro models literally only have nostalgia value to them them because that's what people remember using

Actually retro Arma looks better than current, and current Torva looks better than retro.

So wait, I forgot, was Arma about justice, law, or both?

YOU FAGGOTS STOP TALKING
THIS GENERAL IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER WE ALREADY HAD TO MAKE A NEW ONE

I SWEAR TO GAY BIRB
IF THIS GENERAL DOESN'T LAST AT LEAST 1 WHOLE DAY

YOU GUYS WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN

both, his thing is playing by the rules no matter what.

Would that make him more of a Milo Memeouopouolololos kind of faggot?

>Wonder why I keep getting my shit kicked in by Sliske
>Realize I haven't been using a familiar this entire time.
I'm full blown retard.

>rewatch kindred spirits
>sliske drops the staff to beat the shit out of you
>completely vanishes after that
>no one mentions it
???

The Staff of Asspulls has some pretty interesting powers

How do you picture the average /rsg/ poster?

>Runescape Christmas goofs stream
>Mod Raven talking about what he liked this year
>Osborne: Would you say this year's been a-MAZE-ing?
:fire: :fire: :fire:

Has a gay normie undercut or sunken tired eyes.

17 year old skeletor

That quest has some of the best dialogues ever to exist on the game.

Do they have anything we dont?

NMZ = Dom Tower
DWH = SWH
Demonic Gorillas = TDS
Zulrah = QBD

Oh, static spawn rates.

That'd probably be the single best improvement

static spawns suggestion is, right now, top post on reddit

Zeah is bootleg prif and Fight Caves 2 even has a green, red or purple cape as reward.

>Oh, static spawn rates.
I thought we already had that?

Is static spawn bad because it makes resources spawn too quickly on populated worlds or too rarely on depopulated worlds?

>Fighting Sliske
>Man this is hard
>Look down at feet
>See Staff of Armadyl, one of the most powerful artifacts in the world that people would kill for, sitting there at my feet

Man being the protagonist is great.

Same as most of the Pokemon fanbase. ~20-30 year old dude who chose to embrace the nostalgia of a game they played back in middle/high school

Too rarely on low pop worlds IMO but all I want is consistency.

It doesn't make sense to require players go on particular worlds for the best xp rates

it would affect only monster spawns, not rocks and trees and shit

but then they'd be in /rs07/.

>Zeah introduced in nuscape
>At the onset of a huge battle between the gods which rapidly transforms the island into a devastated island that makes lumbridge's west look like a lush meadow in comparison

y/n?

That's what I mean

It's introduced in Runescape at a future point of it's history where it gets destroyed to tick off the osrsfags

They should finish the Mazcab raids first. Give us the other elementals and the airut shaman.

>tick off the osrsfags
they do this themselves though, we don't need to help

Could serve as a continuation to Daemonheim to provide more content that'd make Dungeoneering more interesting after it's destroyed

I tried, /rsg/. I tried to get over my nostalgia and enjoy the game taking a new direction.

I tried to get past my distaste for EOC, power creep, and nerfs so I could finally git gud. I tried to ignore microtransactions for faster xp, unique items, and cosmetics. I tried to learn new boss mechanics as fast as Jagex cranks them out.

I tried to deal with the 6th age making chronology weird. I tried to accept that Jagex was putting in LGBTWTFBBQ characters in without trying to force anyone's opinions. I tried to accept quests disappearing or being rewritten and replayed. I tried to forget quest lines being postponed for years for Sliske's tournament.

I tried to laugh and focus on the lore of the quest. I failed. I lost sleep thinking about the design of that maze, and I wake up angry, and tonight probably won't be any better. It wasn't the worst thing they've done but it was the most obvious that they expected it to go better than it did. With the years leading up to it and the special announcements to get people excited the weekend before, they clearly expected it to be well received. Look at that fucking webm in the OP. But even using a guide the maze probably lasts at least an hour, and the race can't last more than 30 seconds.

Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's theirs. But I can't keep trying at this anymore. For what it's worth, most of you guys have decent sense of humor. See you around.

post ingame name

>I tried to post about the issues that /rsg/ has talked about within the last 24 hours in an attempt to obtain validation

Half of those points are bs and you know it
The other half are legitimate complaints

see you in a week

You know you've put too much time in this to give up

I was gonna write a big post quoting each problem you had but honestly if it's not for you that's fine. Some of your grievances are a bit petty in my mind but you're not obligated to play something you don't enjoy.

have fun playing something else!

They do have a couple QoL updates that we don't have, like Fairy ring in your house, Fairy ring teleport from where you are currently to where you are going without visiting Zanaris and the ability to change your PoH layout without deleting and remaking it completely

Ehh I dont see the point. There are plenty of areas in RS3 that still need to be fleshed out.

I'd rather see them continue to expand the Eastern lands than cobble a Zeah together. Plus it's fine for OSRS to have some unique stuff.

If they want to do a "mystery continent" like they teased about over the summer I'd like to see a landmass east of Morytania filled with people who are absolutely scared stiff of people from the west.

The player would land on their shores and they would be hostile and terrified. They think everyone from that continent is either a ghost, vampire, or demon because naturally if you send a ship out to explore that's the first thing you'd see

>the ability to change your PoH layout without deleting and remaking it completely
that's one of the announced updates for rs3 isn't it?

Soon™

>If u don't like it just don't play it

Not him, one of the shitposters that hold him he'll be back, but YOU can fuck off right back to deddit

>I could've participated in the second world event and killed the gay furry bird

>I was gonna write a big post quoting each problem you had but instead write a vague condescending post and imagine I'd have just gotten a lot of upvotes on this like I would've on reddit hahaha though luck bubbo

Kill yourself

anyone who picked bandos is a fucking retard

>samefagging
stop embarrassing yourself

nostalgia and too lazy to make a new account*

some weak ass nostalgia that is, especially with how unrecognizable RS3 is compared to 2006scape.

The general just has a general paranoia about reddit desu

>photoshop/inspect element
yawn

>Finally hit 90 thieving as last 90+ skill outside of invention (currently collecting harmonic dust for that)
>only non-afk skill left is Hunter
>latest quest just made that even easier
I am become comfy.

>damage control

kek

Hey guys stop being fags and check out my Alex Jones meme.

Stop pointing out the flaws in my logic, please.

I had a giggle

So this was yesterday?

What perks should i put into my armors and nox weapons?

>weapons
Aftershock 3, precise 5

>armor
Biting 3, crackling 3, impatient 3, either enhanced devoted 3 (bossing) or genocidal + dragon/demon/under-slayer (slayer)

>not playing something you don't like is a bad suggestion

Telling somebody not to consume a product when they offer criticism is one of the best and most frequent ways of dodging said criticism I've seen.

BUT I REGUSE TO GO ALONG WITH THIS, AND I'VE SEEN THROUGH YOUR LIFES, YOU WICKED WICKED NORMALFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE