/aag/ Archeage General

Archeage is a F2P2W MMORPG with sandbox elements. Your sub can be paid for with in-game gold. Archeage features Open world PvP, naval combat, piracy, player housing, castle building and sieges, massive world bosses korean rng-based crafting and massive queues!

>3.0 Changes!
>2 new races - Dwarves and Warborn!
>3 new zones
>2 Housing zones
>Community centers
>A new world boss
>Abyssal Skills
>Fresh Start Server -- No major P2W Cash Shop items and is closed to "Legacy" accounts.

>Official 4chin guilds
>NA
Not Baka

>EU
DokiDoki

>Archeage 3.0 Returning Players Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1UGu92JgporZ0Y3KdhwCRBRoyFV_tul9mfGrIKQ2kbu4/edit

Old thread here for anyone that wants it.

What are some quick and easy trade packs to make/run at level 30?

What race is the best for making a cute brown character?

c@

Any active discords since this general is not that active?
The last official big one just got nazi'd by !Nin so..

If there aren't, just start one?

Is there any land at all?

Nehh.. I can't do that, I mainly lurk. I need something to read besides the forums.

>west is best
>east is beast
What did the little dorf mean by this?

If I made a new one though it would only be us 2 probably

Is there any land still available on Reckooning west to put a farmhouse down? Tried sandeep, hellswamp, and halcyona and couldn't find any spots

Haven't played since around December 2014, back when Trion fucked up literally everything they touched. Is it any better now? I remember having tons of fun, despite the issues. The only reason I stopped playing was because the game died.

It's just like you remember it. Trion still fucks up literally everything they touch but it's still tons of fun.

Which server do you recommend playing on? I'll be starting over, and don't know much about the whole "fresh start" thing. I'm still updating right now, so I'm not too sure which servers still exist. I played mostly on Inoch, Tahyang and occasionally Kyrios, I think? Is there any sort of Veeky Forums community left?

Fuck off dirty knife-ears.

just take it Ezi now

Ezi boiiz~

Ezi is dead you dumb whore.

This general is so dead.

Is there a Veeky Forums guild on Reckoning?

yeah

Any real guilds?

If you're starting from scratch, I'd suggest making a new account and joining the Fresh Start hype while there's still people levelling and doing mentor/mentee quests.
I believe there's still land available in Rohkala (east) and Ahnimar (west). If you want a fast levelling experience, go Dwarf. If you don't care how quickly you level and want gilda stars, legacy races are better than new ones.
If you want to RP as the Hulk or She Hulk go Warborn.

Baka East
Jailbait West

I don't know any others.

>Jailbait West
What?

Is Ahnimar still decent for tradepacks? I've been through all the zones on West except Karkasse and Ahnimar so far looking for a place for a farmhouse and I can't find anything. I really regret spending gilda on it now.

What do you mean what?

Thank you! I made a new account, and I'm probably rolling a Dwarf on Reckoning. If I ever get past the queue, that is.

Yes, it leads into Hellswamp. Its a fuckhuge area and likely will have land open enough to place said farmhouse.
Rohkala requires a car to get out, though.

Thanks

What classes are good/meta right now?

>see BAKA clipper coming at us
>gets close enough we can see each other's crews
>same numbers
>they veer off immediately

That must be a pretty boring guild to be in, never pvping unless its griefing.

Rock:
Skullknight
Abolisher
Templar

Paper:
Enigmatist
Darkrunner
Cleric

Spock:
Revenant
Hexblade
Heirophant

What are the butts like in this game?

C@butts are amazing.
The rest are meh.

what is spock

>tfw forget archery because it's been spaghetti class since 1.7 until now

Rock:
Stone Arrow

Paper:
Primeval

Spock:
Trickster (mainly for levelling, not normally used in pvp)

Primeval and Stone arrow are shit now.

Scissors didn't quite fit.These classes are the third alternative when picking main specs (mage, melee, healer, archer) that are a 'sometimes food' of classes. Not always called for, but would still be specced for reasons here and there.

Only exception I guess here would be Revenenant which is commonly used in large raid pvp.
I don't see it as often as Skullknight though.

>stone arrow
>primeval

Yeah nah.

Try bastion and ebonsong.

Fair enough if there are better classes for Archery tree out now, I don't use it ever, and completely forgot the tree even existed.

Good archers will shred people mind you. They are few and far between.

Give me some examples, I need to inspect these butts.

Who do I pm to get into Jailbait?

So hexblade is good? Do they put most of their points into batllerage, defense or witchcraft?

I mean I've never seen anyone mention that guild here and I've never seen it in game either.

Just scoured all of Ahnimar and didn't find shit. Is there a way to refund my gilda stars?

Send nudes to Kush
Bunch of us are stuck in 2h queue though. Send credentials via mail please.

The WC tree is mainly to keep up CCs and defense is for the immunity/raidbreakers. I'd say defense is priority cause dem passives.

We're spread pretty far in a spectrum of levels because majority of us haven't been able to even make characters for a week due to server issues. Now that they're being ironed out we're getting going a little better.

Sell your designs.. or go to Auroria. Diamond Shores and Golden Ruins might still have land!

Why do you do this to me? Lately i've felt this surge back to Archeage but resistet because it only leads to sadness. And now you people had to ressurect this general?!? I dropped out some time after Aurora, and if i got back now, the world would have evolved so fast i don't even know where i am.

I remember seeing a Farm Cart once when i was new. Now they're everywhere, causing traffic..

Those 8 slot haulers are fuckin video games though, and now there's supercharge fuel so they go even faster.

Can I make money without owning a house?

I imagine. How's those new servers? I know i can't transfer my old guy into the new, but do i actually have to literally make a new account? I even paid patreon for a few months.. To simply abandon that account feels wrong.

To play on Reckoning or Vengeance you'll need to register an entire new account.
Large organized guilds are starting to pull ahead of the rest but that's a given in any MMO.

If you have patron on Legacy accounts still, just play on whatever character you have there.
Check the Glyph store for any freebies Trino may have tossed at you while trying to drag your ass back to the game in previous months.

I guess i'll have to then. I still never got to see dokidoki (or whatever their Veeky Forums guild name was)'s house in the east, so i need this to get peace. Even if it's a random building there now, i must see the location, to know that i tried, even 2 years too late.

Which server east?

Baka is not a Veeky Forums guild.
They recruit from reddit and in-game.

I don't remember. I rolled west anyway so they were my mortal enemies even if we had a good tone on /aag/

Questing is literally labor free gold. At level 30 you can get 40s per quest from overachieving. Roookborne has it at just shy of 1g each.

They've been recruiting here too so I figured I would mention them.

Jailbait isn't a purely Veeky Forums guild either, they've recruited people from Legacy and from the FS server, but it doesn't matter as long as everyone gets along.
It's difficult to only recruit from here, seeing as there's probably only 10 people at maximum who are unique users.

Then the correct answer would be "No, there aren't any Veeky Forums guilds."

I guess if people want a guild of 5-10 people from just this thread they're welcome to make one. May as well just make a family and join a bigger guild though.

So wait, is hexblade not a tanky class then? How does it fare in pve?

Where can I get ore and lumber on west?

I have always had your back, senpai.

>tfw you see stunt outside GHA
disgusting

>tfw you see stunt

>there are people in this thread who haven't witnessed f@ c@ ass

bump

It's pretty mediocre in PvE. Half of your skills are barely any use in close combat, and all your damage comes from the battlerage tree. If you get surprised by a group of mobs, you can disable/ shut them down and deal with them one on one but it's not going to be very quick and you'll blow through your mana bar doing so. Unless you spec into aggro generating skills at the expense of your witchcraft tree, you're going to be a pretty shit tank too.

Oh shit. Is there a quick way to spec for pve, like changing one class, that doesnt hurt me too much and can use the same weapons as my pvp spec?

Used to play this forever ago, got the trailblazer pack and played before it officially launched. Even had myself a boat before f2p players could even log in, all by myself I might add (Lots of epic theft)

Trying to play again now but the game gives me a black screen after the Trion Logo, and after 5 minutes I see chick with snake in her tits and no message or anything, all I get are a settings menu in the corner and a log out option.

Any advice?

Switch Witchcraft to Auramancy, become the strongest tank. Auramancy has an amazing amount of synergy with both Battlerage and Defense.

Is it worth switching back to witchcraft for pvp or is battlerage, defense, auramancy a good pvp combo as well? What auramancy skills should I be aiming for or are there any good builds out there?

How is revenant in PvE and PvP?

What are the best melee dps classes in pve?

I tried throwing together a build, but Abolisher is an all rounder type. You can just swap skills as you need 'em. Figure out what works for you and your situation.

50 revenants and mageballing

Yea, as long as you don't drive people to Baka then anything is fine.

If I'm starting to overlevel quests should I start skipping them? Are there any quests worth doing that arent main quest?

>Join Baka
>they help me level to 50
>they help me kill the quest bosses
>they quest with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their guild wars
Why do we hate Baka again?

Yeah, maybe if I could play a dorf sorry nerds.

Only BAKA I've seen in the wild have been playing solo.
Nice 2014 meme.

Pose lolis.

So since I only played Archeage for a couple of hours ages ago that still bars me form the Fresh servers?
How gimped am I if I go to a legacy server? Should I make a new account if so?

You are incredibly gimped. Apex cost in the thousands, everyone is geared as SHIT

tons of bored people camping spots

legacy is total cancer

Fresh Start has been p. fun for me

Most fun caster for pvp?

>Apex in the thousands
850-950 isn't "thousands", and you make enough gold from your EU labor pool/loyalty as a patron to float an account every month without even touching your NA loyalty/labor for patron expenses. This game prints money now.

Guarenteed.

Daggerspell or enigmatist?

Dreambreaker

Is it good again?

explain?

Archery any fun?

Wait how much jewing does Trion do for this game? Like the limited character slots is pretty absurd.

>how much jewing does Trion do

What's better to start with, vitalism or sorcery and what builds going off of those are good for healing/casting?

Is Archeage fun?

This coming from a person whose played EQ, Earth and Beyond, WAR, WoW, Wildstar, and etc. mmos.

Mostly EQ. Tera was bleh on the endgame and was pretty blatant which crowd it cared about including balance. Really, REALLY did not like Blade and Soul's combat or everything really, including the slathered in Vaseline models.

To be fair while trion is jew central you can do most things on a single character so the limit isn't really an issue.