strawpoll.me/11920434/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Antalie Napora to fart on my dick and call me rude names

FREE

3===D

Witch is best girl

>You will never cuddle the Witch and tell her you love her
Why live

>that anyone feeling when your character no longer needs upgrades but currency keeps flowing in

>tfw you can't think of anything fun to play

fact:
everyone who posts in this general is a retard

nice general poetards

I think it look like more Shavronne (a younger one maybe) than the witch

Buy a currency tab you disgusting welfarecuck

VERY IMPORTANt POLL PLEASE VOTE

strawpoll.me/11920434/r

VIP (VERY IMPORTANT POLL)

>character needs upgrades but you'd rather hang on to currency than spend it
;_;

Which roll is more important on voidheart, poison or bleed?

I view premium tabs as a form of cheating and thus will never buy any as it would taint my enjoyment of the game

Want to try this game with a friend of mine. Anyone mind telling me how well the game is?

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE

>that
>witch
Too tall, too sane, too obviously just a dumb broad the artist copied

this should let you know if you and your bf will like it

You and your friend are wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 123 point build and then make your first characters, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourselves after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make new builds and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggots", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retards. Get the fuck out of our general.

repostan cuz i didnt notice bread was over
I did use flicker with oro's with shadow a while back, but being an evasion with acrobatics build meant that any time I did get hit by a boss it was a one-shot, even in low tier maps
Considering doing one with slayer and armour/evasion gear with iron reflexes

I just started doing maps.
Where does the profit come from? Nice drops you can sell, just currency, or getting the unidentified stuff for chaos recipe? I've never done that before

good rares, currency drops, cards, ilv 84 bases

chaos recipe isn't worth it

>that
>ass

chaos recipe is mostly a waste of time

look out for rare high ES bases (vaal regalia, hubris circlet, etc) and white sorcerer boots (for chancing skyforth)

chaos recipe literally takes 2 minutes for 12 chaos

thanks, senpai. When you say 84 bases do you mean ones with sockets and links or just random shit. I got an item filter but I still don't know exactly which items are worth picking up.

go SR+RF

you can see the item level if you press alt while hovering over an item
at 84 items can get all mods in the game, making them valuable for crafting

ilvl 84 stuff can have the highest possible affixes. Don't worry about that because you won't see them until you're into the higher map tiers. ES gear is by far worth the most because Life builds almost always use uniques

So basically Hubris Circlets, Vaal Regalias, all the top bases for boots and gloves, jewellery, foils

>Astramentis prices have doubled in just one week
It just keeps getting worse and worse, last week I could have bought one with +100 to all attributes for 60c, now the cheapest one has +95 and costs 120c. Someone please tell me to kill myself.

Please live.

Playing EQ build on hardcore with 7.4k HP. Should I get a kaom's heart first or upgrade my 5L marohi to a 500+ DPS weap? Kaom's hearts are going for like 190-210 chaos, the 2 handers for around 120+ (going up till 500-600 c for 600dps 2 handers).

OR should I first get a lion's roar / witchfire brew?

just buy a high ilvl lapis amulet and like 20 spite essences. roll until you get +all attributes in addition to your guranteed int roll. congratz, you just built your own astramentis, except now you can have resists and es on it too!

I don't find trading worth the time at all. If I also have to identify the rares put them up for sale etc all borrows time. Very few rares are even sellable that you identify.

ty I'll try my best bois

Do you just search for your own personal items then?

high level bases arent worth shit this late in the league

That's what I'm thinking about doing, except I need Str and Dex for my build so I'll just be shopping for a citrine amulet that can do the best impression of an Astramentis (+resistances and health/es obv).

Thanks user, it means a lot.

they still sell in hc

but its nowhere near enough income to make you rich

>posting with /r
Fucking retard.

I want to jam my dick inside that desu.

WHY IS POELAB DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEE

does it even matter who you invite to your hideout if you can claim all the shit?

Oh I do buy items just the ones I need.

Nevermind this just ripped my lv 89 slayer to double beyond vaal DD Bameth offscreen.

Really stupid skill, Idk why it goes all the way offscreen.

I checked to see after the breach closed if I could see Bameth and he was nowhere.

Such a dumb design now I know again why I hated fucking beyond league, random guys who would come and oneshot you with detonate dead. Stupid skill.

Does anyone else enjoy the shopping minigame as much as the the rest of the game?

only in as much as you like how that hideout looks

i always level Tora to 7 even if never play bows or bother to craft much just so i can have l7 comfy forrest hideout

What shopping minigame? Recipes? Trading?

I enjoy the planning part of the game, but I get bored 5mins in holding the same button

Trading of course.

I enjoy planning my builds a lot (crunching numbers is my favorite minigame) and fortunately don't get too bored from the farm since my builds rely a lot on positioning which makes the game a bit more engaging.

it matters because some masters have shit they sell in the hideout that's worthwhile, and the ones you really want to level faster you get dailies for. Elreon, Vorici, and Zana are must-haves.

No, because trading is nonfunctional.
>hmmm this ring or this ring
>Hi I would like to buy your anal beads, sapphire ring for 3ex
>This player is afk

?

Can you say why they are must haves?
I made my hideout with tora and then invited the first next person I could which was catarina. Now I have no one else here

Trying to roll summoner's on this piece of shit, wish me luck bois.

Dead league already

What the fuck kind of meme thaumaturgy is this?

elreon sells his jewelery which is a must have for leveling and can be worth quite a bit, if you get something good like a -8 diamond ring. He also has a decent deal on alts > jews.

Vorici's jews > fusings deal is strictly profit, market rates are usually tied up and the normal vendor ratio of 4:1.

Zana takes fucking forever to level so having her dailies which give bonus xp is huge. It's also really nice to have the constantly rotating map pool to fill out gaps in the atlas.

Whenever I try to play PoE I always feel like I'm a retard.

>have 10K hp/5k mana
>still die to random ads by either lagspike or 1 shotted by random effect

When do I feel powerful? Why do I always feel weak?

This game needs an overhaul, I need to feel powerful, I need to feel unkillable. Either that or I need a different game.

>I need to feel powerful, I need to feel unkillable

Uber lab isn't that hard.

I have 7.5k life with armor, no charges or fortify and the hardest he's hit me is 5.5k give or take. I've only been one shot when I tried to 4 key run with gargoyle and generals and he power slammed me on round 3.

If you avoid the easily avoidable telegraph slam and otherwise just pot, you can do him with 6k or maybe less. My friend did him with 5.2k with ngahums flame cyclone

Bameth offshot Vaal DD area is just stupid inside breach. You've got to be very careful with that, because if it hits you it will just oneshot if you aren't some crit freeze build or another build that destroys corpses.

>he plays hardcore and complains
Why ? Either deal with the retarded bull shit this game is or play standard so you can actually have fun

other than zana (which is a free map at worst)

vorici's """"""""""""""""""""""profit""""""""""""""" is pitiful. if you care about doing his shitty missions for 1 chaos profit EACH DAY you are beyond help

elreon's jewely is likewise for sale on the cheap at this point in the league. i wouldnt bother with him or vorichi at all past l6 unless you want to start selling mastercrafting service

So I just went to the scepter of god to on my way to finish cruel. and I got a bunch of memory dump and missing files error and then my pc blue screened. Anyone else have this problem? Wtf happened?

Is there a site or app that lets me input my passives and simulate some gear? I need to calculate how much of an improvement (if any) my next purchase will be before I spend the dosh and math is 2hard4me.

youre games files are corrupt most likely. re-install

worst care scenario: your hdd or memory is faulty

Seems like it's your hard drive, if it's 2+ years old you should get a new one.

I'll attempt to uninstall and reinstall. Never has a problem like this before so I'm being optimistic.

The thing is, the game is waaaay too easy on standard. Even on hardcore the game was too easy. I was clearing all the content and if I had the currency for disfavour + kaoms heart I could clear all the content and be done.

There is nothing in between or challenging after a while in the game and that is rather disappointing. In the past it used be very difficult to even make a viable build, but now you can go anything and be fine. The ES vs life discussion is also pointless since if you know what you're doing you will in the end only die because of something really retarded that has a 0.00001% chance of happening OR you die to a disconnect.

I would like it if this ARPG had something between standard gameplay and hardcore gameplay, like lose 5 levels upon dead or lose like half your currency or something like that.

At the moment softcore is too easy challenge wise. And hardcore is also easy but you just only die from completely stupid shit. I don't find ''having fun'' = building a 3k hp assassin that oneshots the entire map but dies every other map. I think that's just garbage gameplay.

a clean elreon diamond's ring with -8 sells for 10c

You know 3k builds are memes or just grinding t2 to 100, right ? You can't run red maps with 3k and every time you die post 90 is an hour +wasted time.

its about 3c or less

dunno what league you are on

>At the moment softcore is too easy challenge wise
If the 'endgame' bosses were not immune to random shit that GGG can't be arsed to properly balance, I'd be forced to agree.

As it it is, however, they are forcing the use of a narrow slice of builds killing all diversity, and that doesn't even begin to touch on the myriad skills that are just hopelessly broken and useless.

it this your first arpg or something?

every single game like this has an array if gimmicks you can exploit to make it easy even on the hardest difficulty

the fun comes from purposefully pushing suboptimal builds into the hard stuff and seeing how far you can take it if you minmax your suboptimal build enough

Bloodlines is still the best for map sustain right?

a CLEAN one, not a bricked one. nobody wants a shitty regaled one.

this has to be price fixing
they were like 50c for a shit tier roll a few days ago

>You get more ES on gear than Life, like more than 2 Kaoms on 1 piece
>Also, each node is worth 20-50% more than an equivalent life node

hand of wisdom and action BF/ST is broken and astramentis is the most expensive part of the build

Is shavs LL better than a rare vaal regalia CI build for WI?

Yeah, over the weekend I saw them jump from 60c for +100 to 80-90c for +100, now the shit rolls are 120c.

But fuck them, I only need 45dex, don't care much about the int and can get 70str from a yellow plus resitance/defences for 4c.

last league, before WI got really popular at some point they were 15-20c depending on rolls

its that ele claw thats completely skewed the market

>don't want to map but mindlessly running around the lake is fine

this is a new one for me

>Spent 2 exalts equipping my new vaal sparker
>Is great in dried lake, clears fast
>Can't even do cruel lab alone

Epic, simply epic I just played myself into a big fat meme!

shavs or any ll build = more damage, while potentially less tanky

CI = tankier, less damage

>people showing off gear
>it's literally all es gear
>not figuratively
>literally
>every time someone says "look what i crafted!!1" it's followed by a vaal regalia, tit spirit, sorc gloves, or hubris circlet
>people actually have the balls to say es is balance
>w-well it has huge problems too!!
>i-it's not as easy to play as it looks!!
>they say this from their 5 chaos chest piece that is equivalent to koams as they face tank monster because of vaal pact

I played D2, it had a lot of gimmicks but was still challenging. D3 on release inferno was a blast, very challenging and a pretty solid game. Then they removed the difficulty and made it into a standard Blizzard game with the attitude of ''everyone should be able to clear hardest difficulty'' and the game suddenly had all its flaws apparant and no challenge as well so I quit that pretty fast as well.

Idk I mostly play PvP games like League / Starcraft 2 because you can dump so many hours into it and still find challenges from other players who do some stuff better than you or find stuff you can do better. I find it amazing that even with thousands of hours into league of legends and ending high master league in 2 seasons I still learn stuff. This is less in SC 2 though which I played a lot less (just feels like you're trying to minmax really small stuff while with league you're getting smarter at playing the game).

I might've just grown tired of Path of Exile though. Maybe 3.0 will shake some things up. We'll see.

Why don't you start chancing onyx amulets?

any div cards I should hold onto or just sell them all?

I'm asking specifically in the case of WI where you already get almost no flat CI to scale.

reminder alkaizer was top 10 with a life build, presumably because he spent time getting gud instead of whining like a little reddit bitch that ES is imba

What do you even put as your 5th link for EQ? I have Melee Damage on Full Life but I doubt that's the most optimal for endgame.

EQ - Less Duration - Faster Attacks - Melee Phys - Added Fire

Grim dawn patch just went live.
New class soon lads.

EQ+less duration+melee phys+added fire+increased aoe (switch to conc effect for single target)

Cause I'm wasting all my chances on leather belts. But that's a good idea, I'll buy a couple hundred chances.

obviously a player-driven meta will always be a lot more engaging than an ai-driven one

games which have had no significant changes in mechanics for over a decade like classic ragnarok online still keep people playing its gvg aspect for the same reason

As a solo player, 40/40 in Breach is about 4 to 5 times more difficult than in previous leagues - in my opinion.

Numerous challenges are just silly as a solo player...

10000 map levels... not happening unless you group or play 10 or more hours/day on a regular basis.

3 endgame grinds... very hard this league - much harder than last leagues. Moreover, I've seen no solo community effort to complete some of these challenges - groups for Breach Lord kills - haven't seen a single post for one - groups for Guardian kills? - zero - etc.
---------------
Is the intent for this league to make 40/40 about 5 times more difficult? If so, I think that GGG is on target. My prediction is that about 5 times less players will be at 40/40 this league than last - well, actually, that's a bit low - I think that between 5 and 10 times less players will achieve 40/40 this league.
----------------
Most players have a life which consists of family, work, and gaming. A well-designed game should cater to the possibility of a dedicated, average player - as described above, achieving 40/40 challenges. After all, the game needs to make money - if it becomes so hard that only the very best players who spend 8+ hours a day for the full league achieve 40/40 - well, that's hugely demotivating for the rest of us.
-----------------
The above is my impression. GGG, why not post achievement progress so far? I think you'll find progress far lagging behind previous leagues.
-----------------
I love the breach mechanic - and like the league - but really... the breach challenges are just insane.

As a metric... my solo play as an average or maybe average plus player - who regularly spends about 6 to 8 hours per day in game, would complete all the league challenges after 6 weeks or so. This league, I'm not going to come even close to this. This league is far, far, far more challenging than previous leagues for solo players.

FA does nothing for EQ

have they fixed arcanist' sphere of protection being needed on all builds later on?