Any fellow supercar owners?

i use this as my daily driver

>if you dont use your supercar daily you are poor and living wayyy beyond your means

STAY THE FUCK POOR

Pics or it didn't happen.

bead on hood

Goddamn I love Vector. They must have such a constant supply of cocaine...

Wow that actually looks good. I've driven a Murcielago for like 15 minutes and hated it. The thing was built for manlets.

>inb4 IT'S JUST ROOM FOR THE YUUUUUUGE engine
Get rid of the fucking trunk in the front, nobody puts shit in that stupid tiny trunk if they own a GODDAMN MURCIELAGO

In essence I was disappointed, and they wank off WAAAAAAAY too hard about that engine.

>american garbage from detroit

lmao 'super' my ass

op here. when you own a supercar you have to let go of your cuck/beta provider ways.

these are alpha cars. when a beta uses a supercar it will only last 15 minutes or a week max.

you need balls to have a headturner. you dont.

I can't afford a "supercar" (Protip, it's still a fucking car, it's just expensive)

Also, if I'm going to pay that much money for a car it needs to be comfortable, my fucking knees were almost touching the dash. Also, getting out of it sucks, it's so goddamn low.

If I had the money I would buy a goddamn Bentley, or one of the older Rolls Royces. None of that BMW cuckery.

how much cocaine do you snort?

>I would buy a goddamn Bentley
op here YOU are a cuck. you buy supercars for turnin heads and driving like a lunatic not for comfort KEK

You don't get attention in life?

>stock image
>no bread on hood
fuck off

>you buy supercars for turnin heads and driving like a lunatic
>supercar
>drive like a lunatic

t. 8 years old

the only heads that are turned by a supercar are attached to men. the only thing a supercar does well is go fast, the kind of fast you can't go on a normal road so you're going to spend all of your time driving at 10% of the car's potential. Just rolling along in something that handles like a slot car, a car that never gets you excited because it never puts you in danger. It will never let you drift around roundabouts. It will never squeal when you take a corner to fast. Anything you ask the car can do without trying. And that to me, sounds boring. I'll take a loud, rusty, tire burning frankenkar anyday. I would rather die having fun than be stuck with 500 electronic nannies and czech trophy wife that won't let you do anything stupid.

>It will never let you drift around roundabouts.
This is literally the only thing that keeps me from shooting myself.

That and lack of access to firearms.

if you ain't got a vey-vey you ain't playin' son

r8 my car boys
girl in the pic is my gf

can I buy some oil hajab?

yeah habibi no problem

GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE CAR YOU STUPID BITCH

hey man that's my girl you're talking about not cool

>living wayyy beyond your means
I don't think you know what that means.

I think Veeky Forums needs to update this to cum on the hood.

>implying the people that own valuable cars aren't 100 and retired and that the cum dispenser works

Nobody wants to see a warm load on the hood of a civic. Anymore.

I don't discriminate between loads or cars mate. Let the cum flow.

We're going to have a lot of miata's pictures

You don't own that. And also wouldn't daily driving your supercar mean you blew all your money on it and have no other option? Most supercar owners have regular dailies.

Here's a wake up call.
YOU'RE POOR.

>U lie.
>I'm not poor.