Dodge Dart? More like Dodge Fart

Dodge Dart? More like Dodge Fart.

Other urls found in this thread:

modernperformance.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A thread died for this.

i giggled

That's why they're killing it off in favor of the...
Ahem.

ALL NEW DODGE NEON!

>Only available in UAE
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

and inside...

and mexico

and the back...

Nope. It's already available in Mexico and has been confirmed coming to the US market next fall for the 2018 model year.

why cant dodge get shit right?
oh thats right
>FCA

meh. so long as it handles as well as the original Neon and gets the 1.4L Turbo standard in Amerifat, I don't see the problem.
I know it's unlikely, but given the name, we should still hold out hope for a coming Neon ACR or Neon SRT4.

specs are meh

it weighs 2800 yankpounds and has 110hp

Isnt the tuner scene that was around the original neon long dead or will it be like hte new 86 where it pops up out of nowhere

>it weighs 2800 yankpounds and has 110hp
You forget they have to make changes to meet US regulations, hence the wait for the US market until 2018. I can guarantee you the 1.4L Turbo will at least be an option in America with 160 HP. Still lighter than the Dart it replaces so there's that as well

>Isnt the tuner scene that was around the original neon long dead or will it be like hte new 86 where it pops up out of nowhere
Nope. The tuning scene for the original Neons is actually still around. 2.4L swaps are common-place and the cars are still actively race in SCCA. It's also become one of the commonly dominating cars during 24 hours of LeMons races.

Given how fun to drive Fiat's generally are, I have no doubt the new Neon will live up to the name. What remains to be seen is if we'll get a new ACR or SRT4 model out of it.

Mad i loved the neon in NFS:U

never got a chance to drive a suped up one in RL because ausfags literally dont know what the fuck they are even though we imported tonnes back in the day.

start drooling.
modernperformance.com/
This company is famous for supporting the Neon. Neon parts are actually their biggest sellers.

urge to build turbo car intensifies.

Fuck me why dont i have 6k to drop on a XR6T

SHART

why does it need a hood scoop?

Mopar offered the hood as an aftermarket add on, complete with piping that directs the scoop air to the airbox.

OP? More like Faggot.

OOOOOOOH

GOT EM

I like it

You are going to be disappointed

Nissan Juke? More like Piss and Poop.

But seriously, why are there so many of these on the road? Outside of their "unique" (terrible) aesthetics, these must sell because of price or something?