/vn/ - Cursed Eyes Edition

Visual Novel General #1284

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Will Dies Irae fail?

Guys I'm literally shaking....What if the Dies Irae kickstarter fails?

;_;

Who /backedDiesIrae/ here?

Shake yourself to death you spamming faggot

Guys I'm literally shaking... What if I don't stop shaking?

Guys I'm literally Dies Irae...What if the Dies Irae fails?

>Shake yourself to death
How would one accomplish this?

Find a way.

We're gonna have a torrent up fast for Rance, right bros?

And yet I hope

Guys I'm literally shaking...What if Rance fails?

If SubaHibi doesn't come out in 2017 I'm ending it

Same way they do to babies.

wrong thread

Fund Dies for a Rusalka route. Even nips wants this.

Fuck off shill, random chuuni shit isn't getting my money.

>vn well liked by everyone in the community
>random
lol

I did.

She isnt even that sad in this scene !!!

For some out of out there Dies irae may literally be the best VN you will read in your entire life.

Yeah yeah I heard the same thing about Himawari, go away shill.

>chuunishit
Nah, I know Dies Irae is far inferior to Himawari and Fata Morgana without even having to read it.

>moogy and friends
>everyone
lol

I like lolis.

Me too.

And everyone in this thread when May comes.

Guys I'm figuratively shaking right now, what if Muv-Luv fails?

Just like Himawari right? No one cares.

Everyone loves it already except a few stubborn moebutas who haven't read it.

Should I start with tae kim or genki?

Start with getting out of here.

kashiwara's uncle is such a nice guy

Reminder to buy Myth, the best doujin VN in English!

Myth and 11eyes are the English releases of the year!

>buying from MG
lmao

Since WEE3 is coming out soon I want to let everyone know that I liked it better when it was written by Michael Lewis

I actually want to photoshop the cover of The Big Short to be about WEE with waifus hanging on the hook instead of a wad of cash but I have no artistic talent.

I thought /jp/ was for people who know Japanese.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

tae kim

There's a DJT thread on there and /int/ now.

When do we begin the Mangagamer shill genocide?

Why DJT isn't on /a/ anymore?

Mods decided to purge generals from /a/

now

Mad EOPs

Because learning japanese isn't related to anime or manga. Or visual novels, so get your shit out of here and go to /jp/.

Who do we start with first, bros? I can't stand those fuckers.

Lol, fuck off, Nasutard.

Is Steins;Gate worth playing? If so, which version should I go with? Steam, JastUSA or other?

>Is Steins;Gate worth playing?
No. The VN was honestly a disappointment compared to the anime.

Jast

>I was still browsing the dead thread

I love lolis

Do it for Circle Tempo

Agreed

>cowtits
lmao I'll pirate it and never read it just so they can lose a sale

When do we begin the shill genocide in general?
Not only MG. But any kind of shill must die

Nah, SP shills are alright. They are /our guys/ after all.

>3DS gets best maid new sprite
>Vita gets weebtrash sprites
Really makes you think.

giselle is used goods whore

Sharin no Kuni fandisk was funded.

Good, can't wait for a translation of a VN that has been translated for 10 years already.

it's better than trash like dies, good for Frontwing

We'll start with Rise.

Her butt is a perfect medium. Not too big, and not too small. With enough fat and softness to be very nice in the hands, with some nice firmness underneath. Official material related to Rise's butt has shown that it's pretty much perfect, just like the rest of her body.

Now imagine pulling Rise close into your body, reaching behind her, and using your two hands to get a good grab on those lovely cheeks. The first thing you'd probably feel would be the very soft and supple skin that gently molds to the palm of your hands and your fingers. If you wanted, you could take your fingers and give her rump a nice pinch, grabbing some of her butt fat. The more you fondle her backside, the more apparent it would become just how amazing Rise's body is. So incredibly soft all over, with the perfect amount of fat, and some tightness under all of that soft.

I personally think that Rise's butt would look best in shorts. That golden soft/firm ratio is practically made for wearing form fitting clothes. Wouldn't it be an amazing sight to see Rise bend over and pull up a pair of shorts, sliding them up her legs, and then squeezing her booty into the tiny clothing? Even underneath the fabric, a decent sized hump would stick out behind her, the tight clothes clearly not enough to contain it. Rise might need to be careful though, her underwear might be no match for her butt and find itself stuck between her cheeks.

Underneath all the clothing, Rise's body would not have a single bit of misplaced fat, giving her amazing curves and the perfect amount of jiggle. I think anyone would pay money for the priveladge to stand behind Rise just so they could see her butt move around as she walked.

The fandisk wasn't fully translated

>priveladge
i'm fucking triggered

>Fund Dies for a Rusalka route. Even nips wants this.

Just so you know you're currently the laughing stock of elitist JOPs who actually know what they're talking about.

But it was

i want eng loli vn

If I wanted to read this ammount of badly written text I would've bought Himawari.

If the nips are offering it, apparently not.

Am I the only one who actively avoids vns liked and shilled by "e celebs"? Can't stand those fags.

Thanks for fixing the OP.

Nah, there are many retards here just like you.

any eng vn with loli routes? haven't read a vn in 2 yrs

Hating something because an e-celeb likes it is as bad as liking it for the same reason, read them and form your own opinion you colossal faggot.

FORGOT PIC RECCOMEND ME SOME LOLIS

She doesn't fuck on screen, so she doesn't have a route. Simple.

How? We aren't SP's audience

Himawari. It's kamige.

We are now. They even got PR to try and make relations good with vn community again.

Are there any translated visual novels for vita worth trying out? I've only played through the zero escape series on it and those aren't even exclusive.

Why do vns get funded? It's obvious they have the money to do without it. Do the backers really not know that?

what's kamige mean? ty for the recommendation btw

Read the OP or go to /wsr/

MUH BLEAK WINTER

>"e celebs"
>being jealous for not knowing moon
It's never too late to learn.

kys you arrogant sperge
you had enough time to tell go away but not enough to recommend lolis? i think you're a milfv loving udder fucker

>what's kamige mean?
God tier game.

Do one for Chocola

I think /vn/ gets worse everyday.

oo ok thought you were saying kimochi or something

Smug little cheeky cunt.

You are the fucking sperg, imagine if everyone came here to ask for recommendations and filled the thread with that instead of discussion. There's a reason there's a board dedicated especifically to that and why asking for recommedations and source is seen badly on all boards.
You could've just read the OP, put the loli tag on vndb and find ALL the VN with lolis in less time that it would've taken you to wait for people here to reply to your post.

>high school setting

I know right, shit's way too old. VNs need to have elementary school setting.