calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.heatbio.com/press-releases/detail/540/heat-biologics-to-present-topline-hs-410-phase-ii-bladder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HTBX, you made my day. Please continue to gain like my Veeky Forums buddies have predicted.

okay so I downloaded this robinhood game. How do I win?

You invest all your money in memes

>GEVO

what the acutal FUCK

BUY STOCK IN CERULEAN PHARMACEUTICALS MY AFRICAN AMERICAN FRIEND

Just sold BAS, could've made 80 bucks if I sold at today's high (which I almost did) but lost about 80 including commission

the way she fuckin goes

GL to anyone holding still.

Quitting moon missions for a while. I'm down about 450 from your memes while all my other long term stocks are solid.

Gonna reinvest the money from this sale into something more reasonable. This is no way to live.

Goodbye Merry men.

I was let down by REXX and ETRM. At least the prices have stabilized. Wish I didn't have to hold these over Turkey Day, but I foresee REXX blasting off in the near future.

I bought another 1000 shares of BAS this morning hoping it would moon... guess ill just be wasting a day trade

Hold through Thanksgiving.
TRUST ME.

did you sell ETRM or are you bagholding like me? What's your average? I'm in at 8.50 and I want to die.

Don't tempt me... There's just no way of knowing it'll hold

CERU MY NIGGA?

I expect further dip on Friday then running next week. I think the holidays coming up killed the steam for this run. If it would've been a normal week would've been way different.

first four letters of my ID is the new meme

Now you learn why chasing moon missions is always worse than taking gains. The latter is always better. It minimizes risk and creates peace of mind. You're not gonna get rich chasing memes. For every moon mission you get into, you'll lose just as much and maybe more chasing them

$BAS and $ERTM are fucking me. Should've sold $BAS at .60+ and should never have touched $ERTM in the first place. Bagholding both until Friday unless something happens in the next 30 mins.

Thank Kek for $NOG. Constant gains twice now.

*$ETRM*

fuck me

Anyone here have experience with holiday dips? how much should we expect stocks like BAS to drop tomorrow and how quickly will the momentum return?

what's your average on ETRM?

I'm holding, but thankfully most of my portfolio's in REXX, which I feel far more optimistic about.
I wouldn't sweat too much. The whole market's down today, something about the holiday. My average is $0.098.

markets closed tomorrow

It won't

BAS is a meme fueled by speculation

Stocktwits pumpers built the hype up, they shorted and got their gains then left and the whole place went silent. A lot of people were taken for a ride.

Don't listen to Veeky Forums about stocks

325 shares at .10.

I know I'm a chasing idiot. Luckily it's not a big loss.

oof that's high. I'm holding 10k at .085 if that makes you feel better. my day has been poor, both figuratively and literally.

HOLY FUCK BUY GEVO BEFORE CLOSE

Stop with that shit, god damn. That's what makes people lose money. Better to watch it pre-market next trading day before making a decision.

Shit. Good luck, man.

Any reason why? Seems like chasing at the moment.

Who /HTBX/ with me like I suggested?

Up .40 already.

Not sure but my guess is he's hoping enough suckers will follow his advice so he can sell when they buy in

ayyy you actually followed my DD huh? I'm not sure how much more it'll spike so I'm considering selling now, maybe getting in again on the dip over friday.

Or you could put a really high stop loss on half of your shares and a lower one on the other half to protect yourself over the holiday in case it dips too much while leaving room to buy back in if it doesn't fall that much either.

Right here breh. Bought at 1.43 a couple weeks ago. It's a good feeling.

SPEX IS THE QUICK AH PLAY

$NOG has hit 2.20 multiple times today but never breaks it.

Don't want to sound like a shill, but grab $NOG whenever it dips around 2. I got in at 1.90 and sold at 2.15, and now I'm in at 2.04 and holding as it hovers 2.20. Not a moon mission, but steady gains if you time it right.

why did it spike up so much?

Bought 600 hopefully gobble gobble

SPEX

We boys goin /ballsdeep/?

Is that what you're going to do? The International Society for the Study of Lung Cancer Annual Meeting is on December 6th, where they'll show their results. It seems like a good day to wait for right?

The Price broke the Ichimoku cloud on the 3 min and 5 min mark so im going in

Lol how fucked am I?

You
Only
Lose
Once

See you Friday

They actually have an earlier announcement on the 30th for a bladder cancer drug as well so the day or two leading up to that will probably have the highest prices.

ir.heatbio.com/press-releases/detail/540/heat-biologics-to-present-topline-hs-410-phase-ii-bladder

You should probably sell then if you don't wanna gamble on the results of it.

>82% divrersity.
For what purpose.
Why not spread out to cover for losses?

You are not alone

Good info. I'm going to hold on to it until some of this news comes through. I don't mind gambling that was the plan anyhow.

I bought at .0898 with the change I had left in my portfolio? Good buy?

You know, you just might make a ton of money if things falls right.

JUST

Got out of BAS at .61 right before it tanked but RH won't let me (or anyone) trade KALV (reverse merge with CYBL) even though it's dropping like a fucking rock. Fuckers.

Stop buying at the top.

TBIO might moon on Friday

Let me guess, you chased meme stocks

what the hell did you buy?

I know user

wew

after 2 weeks I'm down $60 overall from chasing (565 initial ->480). even after gaining big from shipping memes I'm down. how did you manage 72% loss?

No, I got a pattern day trader ban and couldn't sell my stocks after I chased some memes, of course.

Damn, I'm really sorry about that, bud. Keep learning, don't be so impulsive with the memes.

Just realized I'm still in BAS for 1300 shares at .56 and now it's .51

am I fucked come friday? currently -$66

Overall I'm down 40% but most of these losses had been from profits accumulated from the previous 2 months and shipping. Having the 90 day daytrading ban really screwed me over.

>might moon

Forgot pic

You can fix that by putting $25k into your account :^)

kek

wait what did you people get fucked on?

Is it reasonable to start jumping into the retail sector, with the upcoming "holiday"?

A portfolio chart like this should have a specific name, like "The Heartstopper" or something.

I don't like diversity. An immigrant stole my job.

My bet is CXRX, or another company, that had a sudden all-time or 1yr high break.

Then died afterwards when everyone sold.

You can always bounce back

Nope, RLOG, SKLN,

Forgot pic

I bet your low was only like 15%, mines 40%.

>RLOG
why were you still holding this

30% was my low was down to 2300

I'm on my way to having a play account like that...being patient is hard!

Maybe if I play smart enough I can cover my expenses in it

look at it this way, if you put in more money you'd be more willing to gamble it on "sure things" and you'd panic harder on dips. Take it from someone who's -50% on the month ... patience is a virtue!

Fuck the guy that talked about the triple top cause the dip isn't big enough to say that it's crashing. I'm 100% sure it's because it's the holidays so people just sold for that.

Unless Friday has a huge dip that takes it to the low .40s we'll be ok. I'm sure there will be some dipping but it'll be ok since everyone's expecting it to be good next week.
So perhaps watch Friday and jump in on a good dip then have a weekend hold.

I think it's gonna have a power run next week because it was supposed to happen this week but thanksgiving fucked that up.

It dropped at the end but it's still hanging up there it's not like it lost all its gains this week.

Yet in the short term he was right. I got out early by some miracle at .64 this morning and will be getting back in below .50, potentially, but I'm nowhere near as confident it can get the 1$ goal.

mfw OP recognizes and quotes my /rhstgtotinb4c/ satire obviously in favor of /rg/, and still puts /rgt/

This is the way I see it. The best way is to start small and move higher (captain obvious here). Start with a small amount ($500 at most), then diversify into stocks using TA/FA; create a strategy. Once your strategy starts working almost every time (even if the gains are less than a 1%), put more and more into it. Start with maybe 50 dollars per trade, then move to 100, 200, 300 etc. The goal isnt to make high profits immediately, the goal is to make a consistent strategy and use it over a long time period. Your patience will be rewarded. If you go balls deep right off the bat you will lose. I feel like there's no point in throwing all your money into a meme stock praying for a moonlaunch if you intend to be a trader. You will just as easily lose all that profit as you made it and more.

Its all about learning to cut losses and learning when to get out in the green without looking back

Because I couldn't sell it after I bought it because of my daytrading 90 day ban.

anyone

PHMD went to 1.86, had my limit sell at 1.90, hoping it does a small rocket again.

You'll have a chance to get out at .55
Take it

Guys, Im thinking of buying 10 Berkshire-Hathaway Class A shares and taking a year off from chasing memes.Thoughts? I feel like I need a year off to recharge my batteries

If you have $2.5m why the fuck are you memeing here instead of making real money?

If I had 2.5 mil I'd set 50k aside strictly for memeing with you guys

Why not

BRK.A will be 171k in march, you should put your 2.3mil in a real company like AMD

So my SCTY shares just disappeared, but I did not get reimbursed for them.
Should I be worried or will it just show up in my account in the next few market days?

They should be getting converted to TSLA shares since SCTY they recently merged with TSLA.

Yeah, I didnt have enough to get 1 whole TSLA share so its supposed to sell at a fraction of what TSLA is worth.

Just weird that it hasnt shown up in the account, and didnt say anything in the transaction history and what not

pffft. I got 8 shares. Get on my level pleb.

How would it fall right for them? They've never been this low before.

Can't go anywhere but up now

Will I have a chance to buy TBIO on Friday? Hoping for a dip so I can hop in.

Well it could go out of business

Sure it can, its been declining for the past 3 months steadily. It's only at .09 now, but if it continues its trend it will go to .07, then .06. My rec is to sell it immediately or wait till a spike of price by a penny then get rid of it