Hana Song still single!

>Rein having like 10 kids

That mans still a fucking machine

Best

shhh... McCree is sleeping

I love Hana.

Do they fuck to make the pain go away?

Reminder that degenarates won

Blow your brains out you fucking waifufags, you pieces of shit worshiping this braindead piece of trash killing the gaming industry. Your support of this cancer taints everything around it, every second you spend on this pile of shit drags all other games down. You reject actual good gameplay that has depth and skill in favor of casualized waifubait where the waifus are fucking non-whites and other cunts. You are a disgrace to your kind, a sniveling rat that deserves no quarter and must be expelled from here. Get off of my board, stop playing shit games, fix your fucking life you shitstain.

>liking a filthy race mixer

Fuck off Chu

>implying the panties don't rocket themselves off at the sight of precision German engineering....

>single

SHE IS MINE !!! MINE !

FUCK BLIZZARD
FUCK BLIZZARD

this is not canon. it is a shitty fucking promotional comic orchestrated by marketing staff. this is NOT canon, i refuse to accept activisions attempt to take the easy, most lucrative route with this. i reject this comic and so does every real fan of overwatch.

>50 posts early

/owg/ really does pollute this site

no! :^)

>degenarates

You should try saying this word offline sometime.

>When you see a Tracer and pick Winston to counter her

Gonna give her the Pence treatment

A moment of silence for male Tracer waifufags
and for PharahxMercy fags

Odds are they're Torb's. He's got the hot young GILF, meanwhile I think Rein is too obsessed with JUSTICE to have ever settled down even for a nanosecond. He's probably got some wild oats sown all over the world, but you can't call that together for a Christmas get-together.

Who's in that picture? It looks like 76 and someone else, it's definitely not Ana.

>"Oi Zarya, love. Hows about when this mission's over I get stuck in to some of your fish n' chips?"

Wow Blizzard I think we get it already

Why would the worlds greatest hacker who just did that Talon shit be fucking around in some bar

McCree I understand since he's like a 40 year old cowboy manchild whose friends are all dead

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Why does Ana continue to stay with 76 if she's so unhappy?

WHAT WAS IN THE UPDATE????

are you 12 btw?

/Ourguy/

>LGBT member on team
>pick Winston
>get reported and banned for hate speech

I say it all the time when I play magic.

Is Hana Song's boyfriend white?

>reading innocent poetry of a friend
>race-mixing
lol virgin

what happened

>male Tracer waifufags
As if a character's canon sexuality has ever had a bearing on people fapping to them.
WidowTracerfags are the ones who got BTFO more than any other.

Followed by Pharamercy fags.

Of course again, canonicity will do nothing to slow down the preferred pairings in fanart.

Lesbians

>faggots complaining

sometimes you niggers are far worse than reddit holy shit lmao

Looks like old 76 and his son?

Added lines for Tracer where she talks about how much she loves to eat pussy

What's up with Memri?
Did they set out to be the biggest meme channel on the planet?

His legs seem fucked

Not a chance with Chu writing, she'll be dating an Asian

"I have poor reading comprehension skills and had to take remedial English classes to even survive school": The Thread.

Summing up:

McRee and Sombra are in a bar in Mexico because of coarse those characters are in mexico. They aren't necessarily hanging out.

Tracer's device confirmed for working when it is plugged into a station and nearby, as shown in the comic, but Blizzard had to spell out.

Hanzo is buying a cake. Why? I dunno. Who cares?

All those people in Rein's den are HIS FAMILY. come on, people.

Tracer's gift was for her girlfriend, she only hesitated to say it was for her because she didn't know what was in the box, and wasn't sure if she should say 'yes' in case it was a shitty gift.

Some things were left ambiguous on purpose in order to keep you in suspense for more details. Google "cliffhangers"

>It's christmas
>She could be spending time with her daughter instead of hiding in some backwater shack

Whatcha think boss.

PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED A WOMAN WITH A DYKE HAIRCUT IS A LESBIAN

>hates that annoying British dyke cunt
Best girl forever in my book.
>tfw popping Tacers in the bodyshot150dmg days

tracer gargles vaginal discharge

based underage bro

CANON

A reminder that the comic only continues to reinforce that Jack and Gabe were a bit more than friends in the glory days.

It's still happening so get your jollies now folks.

The rest of the lore might be shit, but the best arch is still in full swing. Ana, Jack, and Gabe going to get the character development they deserve.

wait so the gay is tracer?

that's fucking ok by me

she's a hot lesbian

Reminder that all of your petty faggot outrage here and on Twitter and Tumblr is doing nothing but generating more publicity for the game, thus reinforcing the comic team's decisions!

You lose, homos. How's it feel?

DAILY REMINDER THAT OVERWATCH HAS A HOLIDAY UPDATE THIS YEAR BUT TF2 DOESN'T

AHHAHAAHAHA

>Tracer's gay

absolutely not surprised

thinking about it she was the safest option, the obly people alienated were people with poor taste in waifus

though i don't like the idea of Tracer not being a loner

Brilliant OP pic btw

Dear Angela,

Ever since you resurrected me, my bones have been as brittle as glass and my skin as weak as paper. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

I blame you.

Regards,
Genji

>no gays allowed

Ugh that's some straight-up Rob Liefield shit.

McCree is a bounty hunter, he could easily be tracking Sombra down, but gets drunk because it's Christmas.

Jack x Ana OTP

Is it just me or are they in a detention cell or a interrogation room of some sort?

>All those people in Rein's den are HIS FAMILY. come on, people.
Still say that it's Torb's, and Rein and his assistant are visiting for the holidays.

>tf2 : free tp play
>overwatch : 50 shekels

lol

D.va is making money on every opportunity, Jesus

>shipperfags BTFO
>amputeefags BTFO
what a fucking great day

The denial is strong with this one

Widowmaker's venom mine is loaded with a special neurotoxin that cleanses homosexual thoughts from the afflicted, as developed by Dr. Pence!

>Emily
>Emilia
>Amelia
>Amélie

COINCIDENCE?!

>Chu writing
Not my head canon.

>people are this angry about the sexuality of a fictional character

What went wrong?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

COCKLOVING FAGGOTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

MASS FAGGOT SUICIDE INCOMING

>free to play game

>gets no content

makes u think

Who's the letter from?

Fucking Christ (pbuh) my sides

I WAS LITERALLY GONNA POST THE SAME THING

In Spawn, people state that they thought Ana was dead. I'm guessing that Pharah still thinks this.

typical gook

>they gave Reaper's fanart meme haircut to Hanzo
top kek

I don't get how aputeefags could still be a thing when Blizz confirmed she has her limbs several times since the game came out

>Just friends
>Full mouth kiss
kek.

And cute.

That's not very Christmas-y.

Would the only thing that could sink Widowtracer any harder, be Widowmaker killing off Tracer's girlfriend like some edgy DC Comic? Or actually, would that just revive it...?

Friends don't usually suck each others' faces

>Soldier Size 6

>literally the only pure female character in this faggot game

JINX!

JINX AGAIN!

>Rein's family
Look at how lovey dovey Torb is with his wife
He was/is probably wrecking the swede pussy everday to get all those kids.

>make a character in your game lesbian
>instantly trending on twitter and publicity, game ``journalists'' clamoring to start their articles

This is why Trump won

>overwatch have dozens of members
>only tracer and her girlfriend visit winston
>her gf steals winstons gift
>tracer still in physical form without her chronal accelerator
>pharah father a lot younger than ana
>stores closing early (it's 7:45 PM ish on tracer clock) on xmas eve and denying a possible costumer from entering
>everyone focus on the gay kiss over poor storywriting

GENJI

christ..

They met in Egypt in one of the comics, they're probably still there, living in some cheap shithole.

But that's not Hana Song

Can the guy with pharah be the one she saved in her own comic? There was talk about someone buying the other dinner was there not?

Genji