>warn her to stay in her lane since she's drifting out of it
>but, user I am in my lane
>warns her again and to slow down
>clips the side of a bus

Let's not let that happen again

Same

I bet he was user.

>women drivers

This is actually long. It's like 2 minutes of her hitting that car and jumping curbs

>female driver
>she also happens to be asian

liveleak.com/view?i=614_1335191049&comments=1

Was it you or him that had the miata?

My neighbor is trying to back out of her driveway as I'm driving back to my house. She sees me, stops the car before pulling out of the driveway to let me pass, then i guess she thinks that she doesnt have time to wait so she decides to fucking floor it out and I nearly slam into her. I stopped maybe a foot from her driver side door. She gave me a dirty look as if it was my fault.
Her boyfriend also supposedly hit my car a few days before, so needless to say, I fucking hate my neighbors

god damn what a stupid cunt

Also, some bitch in a 2006 (I think) honda fit, who has a sticker on the back so instead of saying fit it says sissy fit, is a terrible driver. I happened to be stuck behind her a few times on my way home from work. Shes maybe, at the oldest 25, and kinda fat. She goes 30 in 35 zones and doesn't stop for stop signs, like at all. I watched her almost get T-boned 4 times driving home from work one day. She fucking tailgated people through stop signs but would not go the speed limit. On her phone too, almost got into a head on collision twice for not paying attention, on the same day she almost got hit 4 other fucking times. Needless to say, I kept quite a following distance just in case.

when will this retardation end

people who are mysogonistic and or racist or homophobic are unironicly stupid

these people believe in a flying spagettii monster and limit themselves because of their beliefs

should've gotten a dash cam and sent the video to the police

>people who are mysogonistic and or racist or homophobic

I think you are forgetting what website you are on, Also learn to spell.

Statistics can't lie, and they say that women can't drive and minorities are retards.

Deal with it.

They have internet where you live Ahmed?

>muh statistics

mkay you busriding neet.

>I reject your reality and substitute my idealism
OK reddit.

oy vey

yeah she rode me hard

>driving at night years ago
>end up getting pulled over
>officer asks why i was fleeing the scene of an accident
>huh?
>have to follow officer several miles back
>pull up to a civic
>2 asian chicks around 20 years old
>they start flipping the fuck out, calling me every name in the book, saying i shouldnt drive

Turns out she was driving without her headlights on in a black car at night and i cut her off at some point. So they slammed their car into a curb and i just drove off not knowing.
Officer just let me leave after i had an orgasm listening to him explain that everything was their fault.

I wish the US would ban women drivers and after you turn 55 you should have to retake the drivers test every 5 years.

That's not unreasonable. Traffic deaths will be near non existent

Women are safer than men. That's why their insurance rates are lower.

>Traffic deaths will be near non existent
Did you forget about retarded rednecks in lifted trucks driving drunk, hood rats driving stoned, spics being hotheads, 18-year-olds who have seen Fast and Furious once too often or think they're Dagumi, and the retardation of cyclists and pedestrians?

>cuts you off
>texting while going >70 with kids in the car
>brakes erratically
>swerving in lane as she's yelling at her brats in the backseat
>parks worse than helen keller, taking up at least 2 spaces
>swings door open in parking space as to fuck both your car & hers
>suv >$80k bought by her husband covered in dents & scratches & filth

my sides are now in orbit.

Idiots need to stop ignoring all the facts if they want to quote them. Women are more dangerous per mile driven, they just drive far less.

Women have more accidents per mile but are also less likely to claim.

I do agree with him, dunno if it's a state rule but around here all they do when you re-test is take a 30 second eye test. They ask you to identify the most common road signs, like an unlabeled stop sign. That is the eye test, and the entire thing. Then you get your license for another 5 years. You can easily pass without being able to read english since it's identifying unlabeled signs. You don't have to attend any classes unless you have caused an accident but by that time it's too late since you've already ruined someone else's shit.

based saudi arabia

>t. men that drive too fast and kill people
slow down, you're not as good of a driver as you think you are

Ausfag here I see quite alot of sheilas that have v8s and turbo Skylines and shit but the average lass is fucking clueless.

Ironically the blokes are just as bad.

Every driver on the road is a fucking hazard unless it's a fellow car nut so that's like what every 1 in 1000 cars might not wunna kill u

Not long ago I was driving through a parking lot following some lady in a Forrester. She passes one open parking spot, stops and decides to back up and take it. Her reverse light come on. But now I'm in front of it so I stop, check behind me to see if I can back up. Too late. Bang! She just threw her car into reverse and stomped the accelerator.

God I love driving rusty shitbox trucks with massive winch bumpers. No damage to me. Her bumper looked a bit wrinkled. But the changed her mind about the parking spot nd took off.

Husband's car. If she can just get away and get home, maybe he'll think he made the dent.

Points go on his insurance.

>slow down

Slow like this?

liveleak.com/view?i=614_1335191049&comments=1

Sounds like your retarded and don't understand statistics, so you get mad

Lots of women speed , they just get out of more tickets.

>doesn't even try to let her free
>just screams as the victim loses consciousness

Drivers with vaginas. Not even once.

This. Women fucking always speed, I do a lot of highway driving, and it's always women tailgating and flying in the left lane with no regard for other drivers.

women have more accidents but they are usually minor so lower insurance payouts. they are also less likely to claim(due to how minor most accidents are) so less insurance payouts overall. men take more risks and are more likely to have high speed accidents so while men have less accidents overall they are more likely to total a vehicle or have injuries so the insurance payouts are much higher. men are also more likely to drink and drive

youtube.com/watch?v=kjYr495UC98

Exactly. Notice how the guy in the other vehicle immediately acts when he realizes what is going on.

I can only pray that the corner of the white car took most of the blow as the hit was oblique.

My mom picked up driving when she was 41 and she's pretty good. Although she gets a bit scared with steep slopes, but I blame that on she drives a 60hp city car

Oh wow nice anecdotal evidence :o)

Yep, I'd say a minor scratch is less of a concern to me than Jimmy playing boy-racer killing someone because he thinks he knows how to drive.

>I can only pray that the corner of the white car took most of the blow as the hit was oblique.
reading the comments it seems like she was hurt pretty damn badly

Just tell her to drop a couple gears and make it brap.

t. woman

women btfo

Quoted from a comment.

a little background info for non-koreans, that is, most of you
- the driver was talking to her daughter in the passenger seat. the daughter complains about not being able to adjust the seat position and mom(the driver) is obviously distracted by this and tries to help while not looking ahead
- this video became viral only after her husband posted this video on the internet and seek legal help. it outraged people as the husband made some unwitting comments along with this video such as, "what should be the best legal course of action (from being liable)...", "my lawyer advised me not to speak to the victim...", "(the speed of the car) was not that fast", "my wife had a nervous break down and can only sleep with medication..." he made these comments while now showing the least bit of concern to the victim.
- the condition of the victim is known to be grave. the victim is a high school senior and that implies (in korean culture) that she's in the most critical stage of her life as she faces college entrance exam. obviously she's going to miss that. she suffered multiple organ damage inc. kidney failure and intestine rupture. it's also suspected that she suffered spine injury but because of multiple injuries, the doctors cannot even determine the severity of other injuries as keeping her alive is the priority.

One thing that complicates this accident is the fact that she was driving hyundai(what else?) Hybrid model. to save fuel, the car turns itself off when brake is applied and the car comes to a complete stop. from what i know, once you reverse the gear, it should automatically start and resume. but the driver panicked when she applied the brake and see her car turn itself off. it's obvious that she had little knowledge of the operation of her vehicle.

Most women are decent drivers.
Parking, however, is an alien concept to women. I can count in my hands the number of times I've seen a woman back into a parking space.

I pick up my lil bro from school sometimes, and I've seen some funny shit.

>waiting in car park for my bro
>kids trickle out and gradually some parents start to leave
>as we're leaving, a mother with her kids pulls out in front of us
>she pulls out very slowly, has typical fuckhueg suv that she cannot manoeuvre for shit
>clips a concrete bollard as she turns out
>stops after an annoyingly long scratching sound
>thought she'd reverse and inspect damage
>nah she just turns harder against bollard and stomps gas
>ripears.mp3
>scratches entire suv right side, from front wheel arch to rear
>drives over kerb separating parking lot from road to get out
>jolts suv, proceeds to almost run over some family who were stationary because wtf and zooms off
Lmao

>dropping off bro
>usual chaos round school area with incompetent, rushed mothers driving and dumping cars wherever
>stop in usual place and check no idiot is about to take my door out if bro gets out
>spot woman driving off with rear door wide open
>contemplate going to tell her
>she drives off before I can decide, with the door still wide open
>mfw she keeps on driving round in traffic with door open not noticing anything
How.

Also women don't know how to stop. If there are obstacles on their side of the road you bet your ass they will shoot out onto your side without a car in the world. Almost been hit head on twice because of this.

I always thought backing into a parking spot was dumb. It exposes the front end to the parking lot, which if damaged, is the most expensive to fix.

Some bitch was tailgating me all the way home yesterday. The speed limit on the road is 50, I was 8th or so in a line of cars going 40 because the road had snow on it and the plows/salt hadnt taken effect. I left plenty of room behind the car in front of me but this cunt was directly up my ass. I kept waiting to have to apply the brake for some reason and get a boot full of her engine because her summer tires can't stop on the snow. When I got to my exit to turn into my neighborhood she stomped the gas as soon as I put my signal on, and shot past me inches from my rear bumper. I could tell she was going to do something like that so I rolled down my window before the turn and flipped her off as she passed.

Fuckin women.

CHINA

kek'd

My office overlooks a parking garage entrance to a grocery store. I see some crazy shit. Probably should mount a camera.

Probably the most common is broads taking their front end off on the curb when they exit.

Never thought about that. Good point.

Mango, is that you?

>someone named their kid Mango

It makes it safer to pull out of the space.

Personal favorite part is how she doesn't do anything when it's clear what's going to happen.

>Well that girl shouldn't have been standing in front of me, she probably knows that now because I'm feeling that very hard.
>oh maybe if I just stay quiet the cars will know I didn't mean to do it.
>Just keep staying quiet, it will go away on its own. I didn't *mean* to hit that girl.
>Just keep staying quiet.
>OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGG

>pulling up to roundabout
>stop to give way
>lady just sits and stares
>stare back
>lady has three people behind her
>alright fuckit
>I go
>she goes once I have

>driving on motorway
>110 in fastlane
>shity getto riced nii-san
>40km/h
>barely staying in it's lane
>teenage girls hanging out windows
>call cops
>they get pulled over
>drunk
>on learners
>car not road legal

>have gf(ex)
>can't park near anything a door could be opened into
>moment you park the bitch just fucking ejects the door

>>teenage girls hanging out windows

should have got them to flash you fagboy

they were underage ugmo and black

I guess I can sort of see that, but depending on the height of the cars next to you it is still possibly blind.

Also my Range Rover has a 180-deg wide angle lens mounted on the rear which can see better than I could pulling forward where there is no camera. It also has approaching vehicle warnings. Not saying all cars have this, but for my case it makes it less useful to back in.

you're right then, beastiality is disgusting.

oh never mind then

perfect
Agreed a good friend o mine has a sn95 and I would put my paycheck down she can drive better than the average Veeky Forums user. My gf on the other hand was driving around with a sheared shock mount for days from who knows what and thought it was something rattling in the trunk. I still don't know what she jumped or hit.

I only found out when I used her car to run to the store and it was wallowing around and I could hear a nasty clunking on bumps. took a peek underneath at Kroger and sure enough driver rear shock was just dangling by the upper mount.

I honestly wouldn't have dated her if I knew how shitty of a driver she was. But she cooks, cleans, has a stable job and gives head without being asked. I moved her in instead.

In most places outside of america or a first world shopping center backing in is the only way to get into a parking and out of a parking spot as the steering end is where the most swing is.

If you have wide roads it is no issue either way but coming down a narrow road into a narrow spot you often HAVE to back in.

Which is why forklifts steer from the rear.

In the West Indies it is easy to tell the American's from the rest of the tourists before they even get out of the car because they take 5 mins to park in a 5 second parking spot.

>but depending on the height of the cars next to you it is still possibly blind.

Still safer when the driver is in the front half of the vehicle, less hood has to come out rather than 8 feet of bed and then 5 feet of rear passenger space before you can see anything passed the suburban on your left and the exploder on your right.

Obviously for now your range rover is an exception as that is not the majority of technology in use

Think of it like backing out of a blind drive way or driving out of a blind drive way. There is a lot more vehicle to clear before you see anything backing out.

depends a lot on the person

>girl I know told me smiling that because of her bald tires she slid half way through an intersection on red
>months after I told her she needs new tires
>months before actually changing the tires

>another girl I know calls me to tell me something's wrong with her car
>drive the car
I think I'm pretty good at diagnosing car problems
>it took me a minute or so to realize it's the front shocks going bad
going over bumps I felt a SLIGHT disconnect between the tires and the road
>still amazed a girl would pick up on something like that
I know it's her car that she drives every day but the average driver (guy or girl) is waaaay more oblivious to stuff like that

I found the vid of the car interior view

>But she cooks, cleans, has a stable job and gives head without being asked. I moved her in instead.
Feels mixed, bruh.
Priorities, I guess

Wait she stoped while in the roundabout?

I'd fuck dudes if driving skill was an important criteria in finding a mate.

She's a cute (to me at least, fuck what anyone thinks) and genuinely nice. Extra repair time is worth it. I don't like riding with her though. Not because she is unsafe (never had an accident) just shit control and not very fluid which after 10 years behind the wheel you should drive like flowing water.

Facts:

Women get into more accidents, but they are less severe because they drive slowly in the first place
Men get into fewer accidents despite driving more miles, but they are more severe because of the speeds involved, and also because of the difference in speeds.

Or jimmy dying because sheila thought she needed to enforce the speed limit. Or worse, because grandpa cletus thought he needed to be judge dredd and ram jimmy off the road for passing on a straightaway that happened to have a double yellow running down it.

Speed doesn't kill. Speed makes idiocy more deadly, but speed doesn't kill.

Differences in speed do kill. Objects moving slower than you are basically obstacles. Only with very strict lane discipline can speed differences be made safe.

Speed up. You're not as safe of a driver as you think you are. If traffic is going 70 in a 60, you better go 70 in a 60 or someone is going to zone out and hit you

she should lose some weight, get a real haircut, and take that metal shit out of her lips, but I'd let her blow me. Well done lad.

I'm no looker and barely middle class. She is good for me and to me. I'll pass the complement along to her lol.

>moment you park the bitch just fucking ejects the door

KEK. I know that feel, my gf does the same. She always complains and even berates me in front of others (once even to HER friends I gave a lift to) for taking long to get out the car.

>stop
>neutral and handbrake
>fold in mirrors
>look around to double check I'm clear for opening door
>switch off engine+lights
>put keys in pocket
>take off seatbelt
>grab phone
>git out
>lock car
My gf fully believes that the whole parking process ends at 'stop'. Sometimes I can't even correct the car when parallel parking because the second the car stops so I can go forward she's already blown the door wide open and is sanic speeding towards the place.

>I play eurobeat non stop and never let her change it
>probably has to do with her trying to get out so fast

yeah the memebeat is likely the issue

She's started humming and singing them now

>Eleven step parking procedure
I'm fairly certain you have autism and you're gf is right to ridicule you for being a faggot

In reality it happens in a few seconds total.
>implying you'd miss things like handbrake or taking off your seatbelt before getting out
Quite sure you do all of those steps too bar maybe one or two. If you miss any more then you can't park properly or want your car to be stolen.

>Asian
>woman
>driver

kek underrated post

>sees person infont of car
>starts screaming and accelerating
wut

Can I get a webm? I'm at work.

She was the tranny right??

Women don't report there fuck ups to the insurance company

I've read the comments and according to some guy, she got distracted and apparently didn't know what the fuck she was doing because it was a hybrid.

Does that make the least bit of sense? I don't know anything about hybrids, but I'd assume at least the brake pedal was in the same spot as in non-hybrids.

no, she was goveing way to me or something

Women aren't bad drivers. It's idiots that are.

I have a friend who volunteered to drive to the mall for a double-date.

Well, we were about to I thought get on the highway, when he just takes the feeder, going 45 in a 50.

He wanted to do this for twelve miles.

So, I tell him, just get on the highway, it's not busy at all. He gives me this look.

Then he gets on the on ramp. Not speeding up. I notice a semi truck coming up in the right lane, a ways back. Shouldn't be trouble if you get on properly.

He didn't accelerate hardly at all. Went 25 under by the time we were on the highway, with me shouting at him to speed up. He doesn't.

Semi swerves into the left lane, dodging us. By this time he's almost going 60.

Speed limit was 75 on the highway.

Ain't no rest for the retards, man.

>your
>retarded

Well I have never had someone borrow my car and complain about it until my American raised brother in law exclaimed how I needed new tires because he nearly crashed "because driving down a wet road I nearly slid into the back of another car".

Bruh. Even if she is not the prettiest girl and she is a dodo behind the wheel.

Live with it if she makes up for it in other ways. I am now with a pretty, ok driver but there is no sex, a lot of complaining and pure double standards.

I wish I was back to that girl who'd wake me up and milk my dick at odd times of the night but just couldn't drive.