What do you guys think about the Mazda 3? Ive been looking at the 2.5L Grand Touring for ~25k

What do you guys think about the Mazda 3? Ive been looking at the 2.5L Grand Touring for ~25k

garbage.

Buy a 2008+ civic for under $5k instead

good car but the steering is way too light for my liking

That's the Mazda 6.

I always heard it has the best steering wheel feel in its class?

garbage
get a Toyota tC instead
>more reliable
>better resale
>better design

The best shit is still shit.

25k on an econobox? oh shit nigger wtf are you doing?

Are you aware you could get a nice used audi or mercedes or infiniti or lexus for that price or even less?

>used luxury car

You're not very bright, are you?

New impreza with manual and AWD is better, looks cooler too

I'm not sure if you're into manual, but if you are and the grand touring offers it, try to get a 2016 as it still has the actual handbrake instead of push button bull shit. Other wise i think its great car with great looks.

What's wrong with that? They're mostly reliable.

this nigga really would rather buy a brand new """""sporty""""" econobox for $25k over a used sports car. LMAO I WAS LIKE LMAO.

The GT Mazda3 isn't even sporty in any way tho

mazda is trash, you're better off with an Accord Sport

Not that guy, but a used Lexus is better than any shitbox you have and will last twice as long

Gen 3s are wildly overpriced. You will get almost the exact same car as you get with a 2008 for 5-6k.

Gen 2s are ridiculously ugly and shouldnt be considered.

Wow.
A lot.of mazda haters today.
The mazda3 is an excellent car. Very reliable and fun to drive.
I have a 2005 and i love every minute of driving it.
There is a lot of cool aftermarket if you want.
Dont listen to the haters. Mazda makes great cars. Do whatever you want OP. Dont listen to the opinions of all these bus riders.

No, it gives no real detail, and the weighting is all wrong.

Calling BS
Youve obviously never driven one.

I have a 2011 and I also love every minute. Before that I had a Protege. Mazda has always made fun cars OP, and the new Mazda 3 is no different.

Why are you calling bullshit? Have you driven it? The one I tested was the typical numb electrishit, really light most of the time then if you cornered hard it got heavy.
It didn't have a consistent weight, and the way the weight changed wasn't subtle as you had such a wide numb/light area. It felt on-off rather than nuanced. Also this mean no sense of road texture through the wheel.
I didn't induce any understeer or wheelspin to see if it lightened up or torquesteered so I can't comment on that.

>Said no one
Toyota and Honda beat mazda by miles. mazda is unreliable trash theres a reason no one buys them and picks the better brand names instead. Take a hint fag.

>toyotas oil burners
>hondas bland boring blobs
No. Mazda actually has a very long history of excellent reliability.

APEX
P
E
X

SEALS
E
A
L
S

Nice meme.
Rotaries are actually very reliable.

It doesn't have a rotary, so apex seals argument is invalid, faggot.

My dick is more reliable than a Mazda

If you live in a remotely wealthy area like me, used cars are a big no no, unless you want people to think you live in poverty.

sporty to drive, but when I was looking at econo-boxes I couldn't stand the "divorced" screen layout. I ended up buying an elantra that has what I consider to be a far more aesthetically pleasing layout. See pic.

5k? more like:

>15k 'inowudi gotz'

500 DOLLAR REBUILDS
FUCKING DOLLARS YOU LAZY SHIT

Y would you even collage this are you trying to make the Hyundai look bad?