Be me

>be me
>looking for new DD
>looking at subaru's
>see this

I lost all interest the second I saw that stupid fucking sticker on the rear window. Do dealers honestly not even try to pretend their cars are good? If I were trying to sell this car, I would try to make it look as stock/clean as possible.

It's listed at $4900, and I was going to talk them down to $4k, but I'm sure it's a piece of trash now because of
>stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crKCJiOFF-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its ironic you are acting more autistic then the faggot who put a transformer sticker on his car

its not trash because of stickers, its trash because of the shitty boxer engine

The 2017 WRX STi model uses the same engine. It's perfect.

Is this real ya'll???????????????????????????

The problem isnt the dealer or the sticker itself; its the fact that the sticker suggests the previous owner was a toolbag fuckwit who likely abused the piss out of the car.

No, it's equally shitty.

It pays off to be this attentive sometimes.
>check out car
>notice cat litter crumbs in the trunk
>immediately walk away
Fuxk buying a car that has had the potential of cats pissing and hissing in it. Fuxkin impossible to get rid off.

>Checking out car
>See leaf in floorboard
O WOW THIS MUSTA BEEN OWNED BY A DAMN TREE FARMER THIS CAR PROBABLY WAS USED TO TRANSPORT TREES THE SUSPENSION AND INTERIOR MUST BE BTFO MUST WALK AWAY

Eat shit retard.

t. driver of pic related

>its perfect

>cat litter

You mean that thing people carry for cold weather?

never reproduce

That sticker is fucking gay - like most stickers.
But, you still have autism. Looks clean for $4k, of course Subaru are garbage so it's probably ready for a rebuild.

>never reproduce

I doubt you will, mr. "I put stickers on the back of my car like a retard"

Remember when Subaru made the gc8? That was peak Subaru. Don't buy their modern shit, it's garbage and boring. They've even managed to make the sti boring and slow., those jap assholes

Autism

t. numale

-t. Austin Autismo

gc8 is god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=crKCJiOFF-k

They still use the same engine, see

I drive a GC8 WRX, can confirm.

Also, I feel that the 2 stickers that are on my back window aren't quite so tacky. (One is for my local track day team/club, does that even count?)

Black and white thinking is a clear sign of autism.

so a engine that chews through headgaskets, is notorious for oil burning issues, and inherently by design pools oil in one corner of the valvecovers is good? god that gives me a good laugh, when i was a mechanic i dont know how many Subaru i saw with oil leaking from the headgasket area and how many with blown headgaskets

yeah thats why you can pick up a GC8 with a blown transmission for 2k here in Canada. theyre decent looking cars and the idea of 4 doors with AWD on nearly every model is good but Boxers are just such a garbage engine

the japs install copper head gaskets in their local market, the export version in north america and europe comes with head gaskets made of very thin metal with some weird shit sprayed on it

Only the 1995-2004 naturally aspirated 2.5L EJ25D and EJ251 are subject to the headgaskets meme. Everything else blows them at the same rate as any other car.

ej22t legacy ss master race

I have an EJ251, other than replacing a headgasket at 100K this thing has been 100% reliable.

SUBIEFLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

I want a gc8 but they cost $5000-$6000 here in Illinois

No it doesn't, that's a 2.0L. The STi uses a 2.5L.

>outpowered by V6 Pony cars

Yeah, perfect.