/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #454

"Post-Post-Limit-"Post-Post-Limit Celebration Thread" Celebration Thread; /lisg/ SWOL!" Edition

Previous Thread:

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls (Screw 'em! Make new ones.):
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-27-life-is-strange-to-receive-a-live-action-series-via-legendary
legendary.com/legendary-digital-studios-partners-with-square-enix-and-dj2-to-adapt-award-winning-episodic-videogame-life-is-strange-into-digital-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

FIVE DAYS TO CHRISTMAX

We need more swole chloe art.

Warrencucks need not apply

Chloe is perfect as she is!

Pic related: Chloe getting ready to woop some ass.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>even Michel cucked his self-insert
poor warryncucks and their delusional dreams...

Agreed. Chloe's figure is nice as is.
She's strong enough to carry Max.

Nice image btw.

I found Warren

Did someone say Max-Carrying?

I've said it before: but for all the hate Warren gets, at least he wised up by the end of the game.
Once it's clear Max is not into him he doesn't push it. And I can respect that.
He's not a bad kid. Just awkward and a oblivious.

>Shorts and shortsleeves in the winter
Won't they get cold?

OP got a little too excited when making this thread and forgot something
Previous Thread:

They keep each other warm!

...But a jacket couldn't hurt, you're right.

Nice hat, Chloe.
Only thing that would make them warmer is some homemade scarves from Vanessa and some nice hot chocolate made my Joyce.

Or if they're alone. Sitting by the fireplace and drinking wine together.

>drinking wine together.
TRIGGERED

They're both over 21 now and any spills can be rewound by Max.
As long as she's not too buzzed to do it. They'll just be more careful.

>Missing donuts
heh

Would Max leave Chloe for Tracer? They're both time travelers.

NEVER
Implying Lena isn't Max and Chloe's daughter

Would Max leave Chloe for Warren? They're both human beings after all :)

>Hook line sinker. ASS KICKING ROBOT LEG
I don't understand.

just weeby teens being weeby teens.

What did it say?

Chloe is a stupid spoiled bitch, maxine is way more better, cute and she makes want to fuck her tight pussy

You're right. Probably some idea they had for a comic.

I'm guessing the post-it notes came from William. Maybe reminders to himself or cute little notes for Joyce and Chloe.

Ah, /pol/'s eloquence and intellect shining through.

I scrolled through before it was deleted. They were raging about the stupidest things.
Kind of funny buy also pathetic. They are exactly the same as the people they hate.

Raging at what?

Le SJew menace in LIS?

Is Twin Peaks worth watching?

Yes.

At the very least you can see how much of the atmosphere Dontnod borrowed.

Nice! I'm sure that shot out very well for Max.
Maybe they're driving down from Seattle so they can spend the week with Joyce and David. Then Max's parents arrive on Christmas Eve.

It was a thread about Tracer being gay/bi/. Someone posted a picture of Chloe and then a bunch of people replied with the usual comments people who haven't played LiS have.

Wow Chloe, I hadn't noticed how much you've been working out recently

>ywn grate cheese on those abs

Chloe will get Veeky Forums to protect her Max.

>Chloe, No!
Chloe, Yes!

And then they end up taking a shower together

Were they all pissed att gay Tracer?

Why was Max's hair darker when she was a kid?

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I head someone was making this into a TV show. Any news on that?

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-27-life-is-strange-to-receive-a-live-action-series-via-legendary

Original news: legendary.com/legendary-digital-studios-partners-with-square-enix-and-dj2-to-adapt-award-winning-episodic-videogame-life-is-strange-into-digital-series

Make of that what you will as far as what the series will actually be about. Locations and general setting are very likely to be based on the game (Arcadia, Blackwell and such), cast is probably also based directly on the game, story and plot might not be.

Release is set for some time next year (pic related).

I do not have any hopes, and expect it will be quite terrible indeed - especially if they try to re-create it close-to-source: it already is a cinematic experience - with some twists on it; re-translating it onto the TV screen would if anything only take away from this experience, not give it anything.

Santa Max is #1.

>Made by Michel: terrible
>Made by legendary: terrible
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Who on earth do you want as a director then holy shit, it might aswell be Reddit and tumblr. Can't fucking satisfy anyone

Should we wish her a merry Christmas, /lisg/?

No

>Becoming the bully person you always hated

I want to hug Chloe and tuck my face into the crook of her neck!

Don't forget to brush your teeth

We know, Max

>Who on earth do you want as a director
David Lynch

THIS IS PERFECT.

I tend to agree that it'll be terrible, if only because the people overseeing the project are complete nobodies. I tried doing some research on them and there's virtually nothing besides their LinkedIn pages.

"The best way to destroy your enemies is to make them your friends" -President Lincoln Logs

Chloe is not lewd!
...but only with Max

>...but only with Max
And Warren

>And Warren
How dare you

If he didn't take the picture Chloe would be dead
Chloe literally owes him

It's time to stop posting, Warren.

You didn't deny I was wrong, so how about you back off

>Chloe with Warren
Absolute HERESY
The only one for Chloe is her Super Max

>And Warren

>Implying an alpha like Warren wouldn't have Chloe with her face buried in a pillow shaking and crying out his name
Someone has to cure her of her silly little 'I like girls' phase
Then he can uncorrupt Max

>Alpha
Warren, please.

You're right I'm sorry I meant omega

Either some crap trolling or stunning delusion.

Cover your eyes, Alice. Someone like you shouldn't have to see something so hateful and moronic.
Go play with Lisa and have fun.

You chose Chloe over Kate, why should I listen to you? Think in stupid?

Why do you like shitty games
Why do you still care about dead shitty games

Go away fraud! Aunt Max can choose whoever she wants. Mama is happy for both of them.

>We’re proud and excited to be working alongside Legendary to realise a new version of Arcadia Bay and Blackwell Academy complete with our rich cast of realistic, believable characters and memorable events,” said Jon Brooke
>''((a new version)) of Arcadia Bay and Blackwell Academy complete with our rich cast of realistic,believable characters and memorable events
So Max and Chloe are safe?
and it will be all about different characters from the game right?

Don't worry. We can all tell the real Alice from any imposters.

Maybe the same character and basic story but with alterations and more fleshed out.
That's the best case scenario for anything keeping most of what was in the game.
Besides, nothing in the series is canon. It's just a different take. If it ends up sucking we can just ignore it. Even though I do hope it works out well.

Do you know what we do to someone whom says that we owe them,kiddo?
We kill them

Chloe is already dead though

>Maybe the same character and basic story but with alterations and more fleshed out.
I don't want this actually.It will do nothing other than ruinning game's original story; for example character's looking,their behaviours etc. They should completely create a different characters to not ruin game's originality.Otherwise I don't want to think about fangirls' comments everywhere since they are inclined to making up bullshits from their headcanons.

>Besides, nothing in the series is canon.
They should know that those shitty endings shouldn't be canon.
I could only agree if they fix their time-travel rule and come up with better idea
Or at worst, if those faggots in Square Enix would their the most stupidest ending canon,they should fix the biggest fuck-up in Bay ending and show that storm's still coming days after.

But let's hope that it won't do anything with Max and Chloe's story, and completely will be about different setting,characters instead.

You are the one who's dead though.

Sucks you can't kill me again then

I think it will have Max and Chloe since they're the center of the story. But at this point anything is possible.
Just have to watch for news and maybe try sending some emails/tweets to people involved in the project that end game's ending leave a lot to be desired and just a re-telling of the game would be inferior and a waste.

Then kill yourself again and again until you disappear, I hate you Warren, so disgusting

Warren's alright, I guess. Mostly harmless but kind of creepy.
His fans are abhorrent though. They act more like Nathan.

I can assemble a barbecue in your funeral then.

he is just a awkward teenager,neither villain or bad guy.just an unnecessary character,pushy,creepy,can't take the hint;still tries and fails

but his fans are in delusional and they are the ones that who deserves the hate.

He learns at the end though. Which is admirable in a way.
Sets him up to become better and grow up, he is only 16 after all.

but still

>It's a date then!
>Warren this is worse than you think.
She couldn't be more obvious desu

You'll see what are these people talking about when movie is out. Let's hope that it'll be all about completely different characters