/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Purgatory Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor :

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/underbrush_beast_girl/j_attack.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMOVE ELF

[ROAR]

First for play Swordcraft!

YES THIS IS THE LIGHT just remove all the board clearers and all the spells from the game.

>pic
The example of the unique deck allowed in the perfect shadowverse.
It's obvious that we will remove the storm from the quickblader but is all right.

No class identity anymore and more than Three Billions of turns will be so fun to play duels with more than 3 years of duration

I understand that letting 2 turn evolves 1st is fair, but having 1st turn only 2 evolves while 2nd turn get 3 is the reason why 2nd turn has such an outrageous win rate vs 1st turn

Concede for me please

so why is it Cerberus is in shadow and not Bloodcraft?

she is a cute demon girl, she is not undead or a necromancer

Seems like you didn't read my previous post. Many of their heals are tied to follower cards. Now, how are those follower cards going to be played when your field is already full and they can't easily kill their own?

So?

Did you already see the new Goblin x DingDong pics on pixiv? Hot stuff.

BOTH PLAYERS should have 0 evo points or just let it three for both but evolve now does nothing.

The game will be more fun without nothing that you can't predict imagine if no one can do something unless if is dropping 1 pp minions

Before you mom starts taking any pictures just wanted you to know you lucked out with him not having cudgel and your insane curve otherwise you would have been themis the next turn and lost.

>first player can mulligan twice
there, the game's fixed

because she guards the underworld, ya dingus, you know, the place where dead people go

>ask about DE
>post a standard leggo

>Wake up
>RoB is not out

>2-3 spaces means the board is filled

Guardian of the gates of the underworld.

Cerberus is the guardian of the underworld. But honestly the flavor for shadow and blood is pretty similar already. Shadow is only things relating to death, while blood can be any sort of demons.

My last two digits equal your IQ.

because

>2nd evolves turn 4
>1st counters that with turn 5 evolve
>2nd forced to evolve again to come back turn 6
>1st evolves again to invalidate 2nd evolve, now they are both out of evolves and 1st player is still ahead

having even evolves is the same has having no evolves at all.

Medusa's Gaze as an anti-Aurelia and anti-AE tool. Though it'll be outclassed by Sadistic Night for the latter purpose now.

>leggo

can someone quickly concede for me?
room id: 11938
thanks!!

I want to take Al'Miraj on a date under a fully moonlit stroll through a public park, and continually tease her about her sexual frustration until she ends up masturbating in front of me!

Seems like you misquoted me. Please try to read my post next time.

In addition to priest, Elana no doubt has other followers in play, and amulets that either buff or need to wait to become followers. All of those prohibit them from getting many of the heals they need to win the game. You've yet to address my actual point.

Just to clarify, I only have one Ancient Elf and One Tia which I both got from the free starting packs. I crafted the Roaches, one Cynthia and one Liza though. Pic related are the decks I've got after one week of playing. I have no intention of playing Shadow, so I got some good vials from there. I do like Luna though.

>2nd player ensured a comeback mechanic
>1st player not ensured a way to get ahead on turn 1
they really need something like make the first draw for player 1 be one of the lowest costing card in their deck

Did I stutter, faggot?

Let's have incredibly rough, humiliating sex with Al'Miraj knowing she'll always be ready for more by the next night.

>having even evolves is the same has having no evolves at all
Because everyone just evolves on curve never trying to save their evolves or anything,

Both players should have three evolution points, but player 2 should still be able to activate them first.

floral fencer is the only reason why going second is broken
delete floral fencer

>ptp dirt rune
why not play conjuring force ptp snowmen
it's a faster ptp and more fun

The evolves isn't what makes the difference it's the extra card draw. Before they put that in going 1st had a 55% winrate for all classes in general.

THE PERFECT shadowverse there is not need of mulligan because we can't play bullshit like 2pp followers the initial hand is irrelevant

Turn 1 isn't that important. What really matters is that the first player gets to use their 2-mana, 3-mana, ... cards first.

Have you actually tried the matchup itself or are you just theorycrafting? Even going second, the only time a Floral evo is safe if there's nothing on the board, and they'll likely drop something early to stop aggression attempts.

It's nothing too special

saved

Neutralcraft will rule the world

Shadow, Blood and Haven all have some demonic theming.

Shadow gets demons associated with servitude and occultism. They have a lot of traditional mythology associated with them.

Blood demons are in DnD terms, "Chaotic". They get tricksters and destroyers, and their flavouring is mostly around eating things and being generally naughty.

Haven demons are corruptors, they're vaguely Christian and usually have weird alien imagery instead of looking like traditional monsters.

10/10 deck nomenclature for once on this board

Because I got a Pascale and wanted to make a meme deck. Post the list then fampai, I also want to check that out.

The lack of good 5 evolves to counter how strong 4 evolves are is actually a good reason for the discrepancy (especially since 6 for the next evolve IS already filled with good stuff like Garuda, Cynthia, Otohime, etc.) and I'm happy to see they're fixing that a bit this expansion.

I don't expect any neutral heavy decks to be very good but I'm really curious to see what craft splash ends up being the best one for them.

I have. My point though was to use cards that don't see much play, such as Ascetic Knight, to deal with Elana. Floral is a great card too but your evolves are limited, and it's best to use them to push the extra damage and win the game, or to clear Unica before the next turn.

What would be the best craft to make an almost pure Neutral Deck?

New dragon card revealed:
5pp 10/10.
Evolve 12/12

Cannot attack until you reach 10pp.
Cannot be target by spells.

Is rowen chunni?

Great. Dragon players will finally be able to do their dailies.

>Gourmet Emperor Khaiza
>Ultimate Carrot
as a chef, being able to make a full food deck will be my dream

Source.

If that's real then I'm assuming the idea isn't that you play it at 5 and wait, but that you play it at 8 and play Oracle.

Its a gold card you stupid fuck.

Employed decks when? with maids,chef and butler.

His ass.

I have a hard time believing that, as I ran Ascetic for a while and replaced it as it was useless against Elana

>Pulled my 4th Rose Queen
>2nd Animated
could be worse

Mordecai is a gold.

ACE DRAGOON MEMES LET'S GO.

Glasses? Wow, what a fucking nerd.
>Pushes her down

Dies to remo-
Oh

Post your favorite bronze card.
Hey! I can do my dailies just fine.

no
You just something retarded.

Eris, you're just an old hag who's jealous of little girls because they'll always be better than you.

Something with good/flexible removal that isn't too dependent on it's class gimmick. Dragon and Haven come to mind.

>tfw doing dailies starting to feel like work

fuck, wrong version
swap out the 3 sorcery caches for trails of light

>tfw no Merlins
Thanks for the list though man, I'll be sure to give it a spin some other time.

I love topdecking with her and winning games.

>It's a "Flame Destroyers are the last three cards in my deck" episode

usamin.love/card/underbrush_beast_girl/j_attack.wav

Can't believe it actually worked.

I LOVE ARISA

>Themis
>Big guy
>Medusa
>Fire Chain
:^)

>most of the girls in shadowverse art on pixiv is either Luna or Vampy
And here I thought weebs being degenerate pedophiles was just a meme.

Still dies to removal then, yay.

You deserve to play this fucking piece of shit deck

>Necroassassin plays featuring:
>Lurching Corpse
>Skullcradle Widow
>Hell's Unleasher
>Ghosts
>Rabbit Necromancer
>Bone Chimera
>Balor on rare occasions
>Can blow up stuff like Ancient Elf and Aurelia with ease
>Shuts down 90% of other 4 drops after an evolve
I am so hyped for this card.

Have you remembered to brush your bloodkins daily?

What was that? I couldn't hear your stupid comeback because I don't listen to brat orphans. Fuck off little girl.

Nothing can be completely immune to everything.

another thing we also have several neutral demons and even angels

what makes these ones neutral and not associated with one of the crafts? is it just arbitrary or something deeper?

Literally the only reason I play it is because my rank is infested with Haven

Thick childbearing hips.

>people STILL complaining about Haven
wew

I've pulled 4 Rose Queens too but I've liquefied 3 of them to make Ancient Elves. I regret nothing because it seems like Rose Queen is still gonna be weak in RoB. If I pull Wolves I'll probably try out Silver Bolt though.

>Leave some Dshitter at 1 defense with only this on board
>He plays Merlin and evolves it
>I have a hearty laugh
I've loved this card ever since that happened.

She dwells withing you. RIGHT NOW.

Stop being mean to my daughterwife!

Im still waiting for Cyg making Harmony a Leader so you can mix all fucking cards

>one he didn't have a turn 2 play and played elana on curve like a dumbass
>s-see haven isn't broken at a-all

Haven will inevitably get more banishes

>daughterwife
Are you a skeleton?

Is pompus princess in banner becoming a thing now?

leaning right

We all are skeletons on the inside.

I like to think I am.

I even have the skeleton as my profile pic.

Go for otohime. Leonidas is almost impossible to set up.