BMW

Is the BMW M6 Gran Coupe the best looking BMW out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2002-BMW-M3-/182389433106
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5912908167.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, and anyone that buys a gran coupe should kill themselves.

No, no it is not.

bump for debate

In some ways it is. I find 3 series and the new G30 5 series equally beautiful in their own ways though. Also 2 series in real life looks great (great sporty proportions).

It's already a 10 year old design.

thats like...your opinion..man

i fuckin love the 6gc

not even the best looking modern BMW

How did they manage to make the M2 weigh 3500lbs? It's almost Camaro weight despite being smaller.

no it's pretty fucking fat and ugly, like most new BMWs

Kek
Not even close

The best looking BMW of all times are probably E34 and E30. I don't know in which order. I think E34 is more BMWish.

E
ʬ M 5
A
L
P
I
N
A

I'd say it goes E24, E34, E30

No but the E92 335i is one of the best looking cars period. Even the M2 looks better than the M6

every BMW since the recession has looked exactly the same

Still beats the m4 lmao

Did BMW's management change after this car or something? It looks and acts so perfect, and then every car released after it looks like a bloated catfish. What the fuck happened.

E92 is my dream car, anyways

>implying

And if you meant modern, the i8 shits on everything else too.

Try again guys.

piggu fat

I assume you've never seen one IRL?
>pic related, number 2 and 3 greatest BMWs ever

BMWs always look fucking massive in photos

I stood beside an F30 the other day and I couldn't believe how small it was compared to the photos.

Truth, its all about the lines. I parked my Z4M next to a miata and a saturn sky (vauxhaul/opel roadster), and it was obvious how giant the sky was despite looking smaller in images. Z4M looks big but is hardly larger than a miata.

Nope 135i was, m2 comes in second but needs to lose some pigfat.

They look extremely cheap and unimpressive in person.

see
Non Ms are for plebs

>autofaggot
>dat shittier paint color
Nahfag

The last one was made almost 15 years ago. Do post your shitbox.

You can always tell who actually knows about cars and who's talking out of their ass by their opinion of x35i models. It's always the retard badgewhores who don't know what they're talking about that go "hurr durr non M isn't a REEAAAL BMW" despite the fact they're usually driving a shitbox M3 that's both slower and cheaper than the car they're shitting on.

135i is (relative) shit dude. 1M is far better plus it has that turbo you love. 1Mi.
>t. M owner.

>moving goalposts
>ad hom
Did you forget what the thread was about? Nobody is impressed by a 10k E46

If you can find a 10k e46 """""M""""3 i'll pay you finders fee dipshit.

ebay.com/itm/2002-BMW-M3-/182389433106
Honestly, how mad are you that you have to resort to petty insults like this? Autist goes fucking nuclear when nobody finds his unimpressive, cheap shitbox unimpressive and cheap.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5912908167.html

>smg

No.

>niggered out
>high miles
>ebay
>smg
sigh.
>salvage title
>smg
>commiefornia

Come on guys. I've owned more BMWs than all of you. Get real.

If only E46s could go as fast as you move goalposts then they might actually be a good car

"Shit" is not relative unless you explicitly state it is. X35i models in general are incredibly underrated, people don't realize how fantastic they are all around as cars. Yes, it's not an M3 but it has a way more usable torque curve for non-track driving and costs significantly less in maintenance/repairs/initial cost/general running costs.
Unless you actually plan on tracking it, the M3 is just cucking yourself since you're just buying a worse DD for a performance margin that you'll never use.

They're not a bad car, he's just sperging the fuck out because I said they were bland looking then went full nuclear over people not being impressed by a 10-15k shitbox. Every other teenage girl owns a car more expensive than that yet he still thinks it's some massive accomplishment.

>tripfag

>still has no argument

Sorry calinigger, I meant cars that weren't shit. Enjoy your dirty titles and stance life.
Never said the 135 wasn't great, its just inferior to the 1M. Period. Now e9X, that is up for debate.

Buying a non M e46 is retardation. Buying an e9X 335i vs M3 is debatable. Please, show me your car as I'm the biggest bmw faggot on this board besides Davis.

>Never said the 135 wasn't great, its just inferior to the 1M. Period. Now e9X, that is up for debate.
Again, when you say it's shit without mentioning relatives you suggest that. I'll admit I'm not a fan of the 1 series so won't weigh in on that, though; can't get past how off the proportions are just all around.

>135i m sport
Not a true M, I don't disagree with you tho

The 1M is turbo so the x35i has no weight. And if you've ever seen a 1M irl you would change your mind. They are the sexiest car BMW has ever made despite their non "s" worthy engine. Pics don't do justice, trust me.
If you wish to argue the semantics of the engine i'm all ears. Bmw really has fallen from their grace, and the last good thing they put out was the 1M. Either way, the car is a work of fucking art.

>Buying a non M e46 is retardation
The E46 all around is good, obviously the M3 is the best version of it but again, it's not impressive, fast, expensive or anything anymore.
>Please, show me your car as I'm the biggest bmw faggot on this board besides Davis.
I'll tell you one of my cars is worth more than 20k and the other less than 10k but I'm not telling you what they are because obviously you're a pissy little bitch who's just going parrot memes and shitpost about them because in your mind this absolves you of providing any sort of factual argument.

>And if you've ever seen a 1M irl you would change your mind.
There's one always parked in my uni's lot and as I said, I really don't like how it looks.
>They are the sexiest car BMW has ever made
"no"

You wouldn't be so insecure if you actually owned a good BMW

Did you quote the wrong guy

>toyubaru owner detected
truth
If some faggot uni kid actually owns one of the less than 1k 1Ms in the US, good on him. Pretty sure you can't tell the difference between a 1M and a 128i tho.

>Pretty sure you can't tell the difference between a 1M and a 128i tho.
I meant 1 series; the one in my lot is a 135i. M2 still looks infinitely better than the 1M regardless. Pic related looks like somebody took an M3 then just squished and stretched parts randomly

The 1M is worlds more beautiful than a simple 1 series (which is butt ugly). 1M is sex. fat fenders, etc. M2 vs 1M? I still vote 1M.

If you actually have seen an 1M irl, you'd change your mind. Or not, but at least you wouldn't be spouting bs.

>n-no you have to see it irl
>spouting bs
Jesus christ, did having a differing opinion really trigger you that much? The only reason you keep going on about "n-no you have to see it IRL" is because you know odds are I haven't and if I said I did and still didn't like it you'd either just insult me further, accuse me of lying or make excuses.

We both know you're way past the point of damage control, just let it go.

>I've fingerbanged an 1M and M2.
>My opinion isn't valid
Nobody cares about the 135i driven by a frat boy in ur lot. It's not the same car. Stay salty bitch. Otherwise show me your expensive cars lol.

Also if you have an "opinion" based off photos which you espouse you are a literal faggot.

Yes

No, but then again I am partial to the formal tones of E39 M5.
I just really hate the ideology of Gran coupes
4 door sedan to 2 door coupe turned into a 4 door sedan.