>FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed)
>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

How in the fuck do you reload rifles?
I thought it was L2 + X but that doesn't work. I then tried out all combinations i could think of and i still haven't found out how to do it

Hold X, then press the shoulder button you have it equipped on.

It's reasonable to assume three are the Jackal weapons, but what are the other two?

Hold X, then press L2 or R2 - whichever you HAVE THE WEAPON EQUIPPED TO, not just either.

I'm going to kill the jackals soon

Can't wait to see that egoistic redditor getting BTFO by the jackals

Stop taking the bait and Climb the tower, Senpais.

next to the pitching machine is the fire wand, I assume the last one is either some meme weapon you get for 40 stamps/100% or something not in the game yet

Oh.

Did you know he's going to be the first to kill the Jackals?

what redditor you talking about?

Bottom 3 are jackals weapons, fourth is reaper scythe if I had to guess

I have rank 5 armor set and weapons, he's not alone

It was last night I beleive, check the previous threads if you want to see

We're going to be legends, senpai

except there's at least 25+ people on reddit in maxed gear with infinite broken shrooms, unless they buff the HP I can probably cheese them on 35F with 20 guard shrooms and a motor pyscho A

Is there some prerequisite for raiding devs?
I can't find any in the raid list and I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time looking or not.

But you should see the webms! He's the most unique snowflake of them all!

The one you're missing in the middle is a fire rod.
The bottom four, though.

One of them is definitely Yo-Yo. Don't know about the other three, Depends on the other two Jackals, two might belong to them, but I think the sword jackal falls under sword and gun jackal falls under magnum so I'm thinking those aren't necessarily jackal weapons, but even if that explains the two, the fourth one is still a complete mystery. Possibly a premium/cashshop weapon.

Fuck off, atleast i ain't gonna spoil the whole thing

unlike you

you have to be maxed. and they will only stay until enough people get to max.

>uses the exact same armour set and weapon as a dev defender loadout
SAD!

>Bottom 3 are jackals weapons

There's no actually guarantee of this, by the way. Only Z uses a weapon type we've not seen before, the yo-yo, the other two clearly fall under the gun and sword masteries.

Coming across a hater while playing your tier 1 level 6 fighter on floor 4 that one shots you from full health is bad design.

He was rank 3 with two machetes.

Bad design.

>tfw just unlocked rank 3 fighters and FINALLY upgraded my first tier 1 weapon to tier 2 (the machete)

Time to farm 11-20 mats for 40 hours straight, because if i rush to Rank 4 now i will regret it.
Seriously though, that stretch from 11-16 was pretty retarded.

A ton of people are going to kill them within the first 30 minutes of them being up, everyone is going to know their drops instantly

No one ever called me an autistic egotistic snowflake for posting webms of killing bosses in souls general or scrake fp webms in killing floor general

Guard shrooms stack?

---------------------------------------------------------------
STOP REPLYING TO THAT FUCKING RETARD
DON'T EVEN REPLY TO ME, JUST
ACKNOWLEDGE IT
---------------------------------------------------------------

I want to believe this is true but the welder gun is clearly just an electric shotgun yet have their own mastery tiers

Maintenance when?

It is bad design, but it's also an f2p game and they intentionally designed it this way because they WANT to fuck you over.

That's the thing about f2p perma death games. They tend to not be fair or give you a reasonable challenge, they're designed around their payment model.

1 hour

>but the welder gun is clearly just an electric shotgun
lolno.

no.

Every timed shroom stacks duration

>A ton of people are going to kill them
>Mr.Crowley is at 0.1% ultra-rare
>a ton
yea,no

how are people on my friends list constantly sending haters for me?
I haven't seen a single friends menu in this game

The only difference is one charges, they even have the same hitbox issues.

What's up kiddo?

I need Motor Psycho webms

be sure to send your fighters on a 3 hour expo right now!

>You can have max of 10 characters
>Defense slots are 10 max
>Can only put 9 because you have to use a character obviously
>OP instant win mushrooms are fair game
>Less OP mushrooms like confusion have no effects because raid enemies cannot hit each other
>Even though they cannot hit each other they can break their gold and splithium banks

This whole raid mode screams unfinished and rushed. Do not be surprised one bit if the next content update focuses heavily on raids.

in 45 minutes time u mean

>A ton of people are going to kill them within the first 30 minutes
>Therefore it justifies my reason for spoiling everyone in this general, im so awesome!

Honestly man you calmed me down. Thanks a lot, my day was terrible.

I'll keep climbing. I can do it!!!

How long is the maintenance?

you underestimate how many people download free games and drop them in the first hour

Why are we still discussing this? Clearly you're an idiot.

2 hours

it will be done right when the server is back up if you do it now.

Okay so has anyone else experienced weapons that actually drop from enemies just disappearing before you can pick them up?

This happens every 2 or 3 enemies for me now, it's fucking retarded. You see the weapon drop, see the icon and then it's just gone.

Ah you're the fall damage guy, gotcha

The weapons clipped into the floor. Sometimes when you walk away enough, you can see the weapon icon sticking out of the floor and it disappears as you get close

What are these Dev raids and how do I get them

WHERE IS THE SECRET SHOP ON 10-20? IT WAS ON NUTAKOEN BUT THEN IT FUCKING DISSAPEARED

What is your point exactly?
Whether they gave up in the first hour or spent a 100 hours beating their head against Max, statistics are statistics, only 0.1% beat Crowley.

What's a fatal damage guy?

Yeah sometimes theyll sink underground

get 10 5star fighters.

I'll post the image in a spoiler then to spare your feelings

have like 7 rank 5 fighters, I was getting them with 1 rank 5 yesterday but everyone caught up, not getting them with 2 either so I guess i'll need to grind more

IT'S DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE

was the second boss supposed to be so easy?
invisible + sting + crush raped him.

What the fuck kind of retard logic is that?

>people saw a movie day one, so spoiling it is ok

Like how does your brain twist that into thinking that's ok?

>What is your point exactly?
that the number of people actually actively playing the game is inflated massively by the amount of people that downloaded the game, non shitters are normally at least 35+ these days

what floor is black metal GOTO?

23f

every boss in the game is easy with the right equipment and mushrooms, it's only at 23+ when you start needing to actually upgrade weapons

>that the number of people actually actively playing the game is inflated massively by the amount of people that downloaded the game, non shitters are normally at least 35+ these days
Let me rephrase that.

What is your point in response to that user's statement?

0.1% is 0.1% whether people are good, bad, ragequit day 1, stopped after the tutorial, or continued to beat their head against a wall.

I get what you're saying, I understand your reasoning, but that's just common sense, it doesn't change the % value of completions.

.1% is still probably hundreds of people dummy

Since when can the welding gun do poison damage? I just raided someone who had it, charged it and shot me. Took me half of my health but what surprised was that it inflicted lethal poison damage and every dot caused a huge knock back effect stunning me completely and draining the rest of my health.

thx senpai.

that 0.1% is still a lot of fucking people, are you stupid?

We can only hope that someone out there has for some godless reason upgraded the welding gun to tier 5

>Get yo-yo BP from Uncle Prime
>Can't even get red metal yet
rip

>Jackals coming back

but what happens if I have to poop?

you should have poison eater.
lead poisoning

If you open the DH menu, it will actually pause the game

(you)

WAIT WHAT?

But that's what I'm saying, you're arguing a moot point because you don't know. You're arguing a number in your head based on your idea of what you think the number is.

0.1 is 0.1, whether its a lot or a little its still a fraction of a single whole number.

You open the dh service

>He didnt know

lol

thx for the tip senpai. the question is, will time in that menu still count towards spawning them

Yep. If you get disconnected but you're still on a floor, open the DH menu to pause. When your internet comes back in, you can then go down escalators/elevators without losing your character as the game will reconnect

Fuck at least wait until after maintenance

you are an idiot

Jesus fuck JinDie can go from 0 to 10 really really fast. Sometimes she is dumb as fuck and stands there while you hack her to pieces and sometimes she starts doing sonic dashes dodging everything and throwing nades non stop.

I PLAYED THIS FUCKING GAME SINE LAUNCH, REACHED F40 AND I NEVER FUCKING KNEW THIS

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Oh, so you're the fall damage guy, okay.

Uncle Death's Sythe, reward for killing at least 1 Jackal.

I'm running out of room in my storage, and I don't really want to delete mats but I will if needed. I want to start by cleaning up food first.

I have...

Mushrooms:

Guardshroom – 49
Lifeshroom – 8
Snailshroom – 16
Vampire Fungus – 3
Dragonshroom – 14
Brainshroom – 19
Crushshroom - 3
Slowmungus – 4
Stingshroom – 6
Fun Fungus – 1
Bronze Skillshroom – 1
Silver Skillshroom – 2
Gold Skillshroom – 2

Food:

Scorpion – 7
Snail – 42
Pillbug – 35
Crab – 4
Lizard – 13
Turtle – 1
Bird – 1

What should I clear out/get more of? Gonna get more scorpions. I'm a tard and forgot that they give stingshrooms so I've been selling them up until recently

Are those golden snails? If they're not then just get rid of most of them

Where do i find Knight armor bp?

is this the birth of a new forced meme

>open 22 gold chest
>kill tubers and screamer
>nothing by the chest

Fucking garbage, still haven't gotten any Milk Black either

Those skillshrooms wont ever give you premium decals so if you dont see anything you really like they can go

>Spending half an hour for the chance that a gold chest will spawn, for the chance that a rare metal will drop, for the chance that it's the one you need

I think i'm going to quit until (if ever) this is adressed. This can't even be called a grind anymore.

the reward for killing one jackal is one death metal senpai

Nah, they're all normal, but I figured I could still use them if I ever needed them.. The only problem is I have no idea when I'd need them. GOTO is easier to farm than Crowley anyways.

Although they could always add more content with ass tons of elemental damage.

Probably best to get rid of them though...

>the Himokawa map (alternative floor 38) has to escalators behind closed gates
>they aren't marked in the map
Yeah, thanks, I can't wait for the Jackals to fuck my shit up.

What is wrong with you? You have no life so you come here to focus your impotent rage?