Yaris Turbo

This better come to the US

digitaltrends.com/cars/2017-toyota-yaris-turbo-news-specs-details/

200 hp rally inspired hot hatch, basically a Fiesta ST fighter. Is Toyota finally coming back from the dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

toyotareviewcars.com/2017-toyota-yaris-wrc/
autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/yaris/97360/toyota-yaris-hot-hatch-edging-closer-as-new-details-emerge
youtu.be/ak2dJMCrimE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

inb4 it's faster than the 86

>October 30, 2015 5:51 AM
What did he mean by this?

>new yaris turbo
>crazy yaris wrc car
>supra coming out soon
Will Toyota finally be great again?

why? its still a shitty looking car that's barely bigger than a shoe box

>car that's barely bigger than a shoe box
That's why it's great

If it was made in the 90s you'd be jizzing yourself right now

Considering it should weigh less than 2700 pounds, maybe closer to 2500, its going to have the same hp and a shitload more torque, it will walk an 86. Hilarious.

HOLY SHIT I NEED THIS

Toyota is slowly learning to have fun again.
Now fix that awful design language and they'll be back to being GOAT.

toyotareviewcars.com/2017-toyota-yaris-wrc/

If this becomes a FiST fighter i'm buying

>only available in automatic
hardpass.

>spouting complete bullshit for (you)s

Fuck off

lol did they try hard enough to copy the focus' styling

>modern toyota design

autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/yaris/97360/toyota-yaris-hot-hatch-edging-closer-as-new-details-emerge

>barely bigger than a shoe box

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Apparently not considering it looks nothing like a Focus.

>they bring it to america
>but only as a 4/5 door

Looks like a Hyundai

probably the most likely, considering Ford wouldn't even bring a 3 door fiesta to the US

VW also stopped offering the 3 door Golf in the US this year.

Why do I live in a country where everyone is so disgustingly obese that they can't get in the back of a 3 door

Fuck fat people, fuck lazy people, fuck 5 doors

>birth defect

Performance and reliability? See this is why I always choose Toyota
youtu.be/ak2dJMCrimE

>article from 2015
>no other website says anything about it
Yea nah, it's not happening. At least not in America.

Obese people here drive SUVs and trucks so that isn't the issue. 3 door hatches are more for people who are single or are car enthusiasts. Single people are usually young and broke, so they wouldn't be buying brand new 3 door hatches anyway. Also American car enthusiasts are buying other cars, and most likely wouldn't consider a 3 door. It's all about what plebs will buy that drives the market

Check yourself cuck

How shallow to judge a car by its size and looks.

But America is the land of the almighty trunklid prestige, so anyone wanting a four door that's not an SUV will buy a sedan, and anyone wanting a two door will buy a coupe. Seriously though. Even the worst fucking econoboxes are available as sedans in the US.

that was just an initial render. I don't know if you've noticed but it has corolla headlights

>>>i can't compensate with this

Fuck I dig the shit out of my wife's yaris, that might be a rad little car.

I dig the shit out of your wife's ass.

I don't really understand the point of a 3 door hatch. You can justify the loss in practicality you get from only having two doors on a coupe because it looks way cooler than a sedan, but a 3 door hatch still just looks like a hatch, a hatch that's annoying for people to get into the back seat.

Only workslave countries allow working on sundays.

cannot unsee

3 door hatch looks way better than a 5 door, what are you talking about. The 3/4 area looks great