I pulled out onto the interstate, drive 500 feet, and haven't moved in ten...

I pulled out onto the interstate, drive 500 feet, and haven't moved in ten. Theres a closed lane on the right I am considering turning around and getting off the freeway somehow. Thoughts?

Pull that broad out the van and fuck her in the mouth, cunt and ass. Don't be a little bitch.

>florida
lol that's what you get for living in such a shit state

Do Cuban women like some white dick?

It's hot as hell and my AC is out.

>Florida
> no ac
hahaah
sit in your sweaty clothes dumbass

>speedo only goes to 120
not like you were gonna go fast anyways, kek

what part of florida op

Fuck that noise...GTA rules...jack the Odyssey, blast the driver, blast the a/c, blast the fuck out of there by going the other way on the shoulder

you got this son, now go represent your sunshine state proper like

Grow a pair of shoes, dumbass

Just sit in traffic like the disappointment to your father that you are

The worst part regarding road and traffic. Tampa. Someone rear ended me yesterday in a Mexican piece of shit and totaled their car (radiator and entire front smashed to bits) and left a small dent in mine. I hate Tampa.

Are there a lot of Mexicans in Florida?

Depends since they really do flock to the cities. There are a ton of Cubans although they blend in a lot better

Didn't you see the jam from the junction?
Maintain your vehicle, then.

In conclusion, OP is a moron who drives a shitty car, and can't be bothered to look more than 5 feet ahead of his front bumper.

Onto the next thread we go.

shit, I feel you OP. I live just south in Sarasota, same amount of traffic but half the infrastructure to handle it

I tried to get off the interstate and now I'm stuck on a side road.

driving like that
unless thats a manual you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

No u

Nice Sebring OP

Duct tape challenge practice