How do we cure the Mustang's insatiable lust for pedestrians?

How do we cure the Mustang's insatiable lust for pedestrians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfb-gBVbBk
youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mustangs have a preset kill limit.

Do not come not between the Mustang and his prey!

Only people with more the 90 points of IQ should drive it.

post vid

problem is only people with an iq below 90 wants a Mustang

Can't argue with that.

why are yanks such fucking bad drivers?

What if we actually allowed it to turn?

i know the one you mean but the fucking vloggers have taken them all over hard to find orginials

heres some newer ones until i find them

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfb-gBVbBk

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA

It may be because im drunk but I kek'd pretty hard at this OP, thanks for that. And not even in a Veeky Forums "i hate everything" way, i love a good mustang.

HE TOO OLD

The legacy of precision handling lives on

iis he alive?

He walked away

Is he a zombie?
Voodoo or virus?
His soul to Valhalla?

That answers nothing you faggot

Depends, how do we cure shitbox owners from their insatiable lust for stancing?

Okay, I need an answer. Why is it always mustang drivers flooring it while making a turn? Every time they always crash the exact same way.

That's not a shitbox, which makes it all the more sad that someone did this. Stancefags should all just kill themselves after handing their vehicles over to non-retards.

Good question. Then we'll know it's true handling which may even beat what the best cars in the world have.

jesus fuck I hate towing these people. if you stance your car you better keep ramps in your trunk so that I can load it onto my truck. other wise sign here,I'm gonna rip off the bumpers and scrape the everloving fuck out of your car.

you sir have effectively rustled my jimmies.

yeah god forbid you might actually have to do some fucking work

wall off emigrant neighborhoods and ghettos
give them mustangs
let the problems fix themselves

I don't mind throwing my 4x4's for land barges. I don't mind pushing shit out of a parking garage by myself. shit man I would take broken ball joint calls over a stance fag anyday.

Towing a stance fags car is basically asking for them to call back so the company can pay to fix this shit cars.

I hate to stereotype, but every time a mustang comes close to me when I'm driving my C6, they always feel the need to do something stupid. Whether its at a stop light and they do a burnout, rev their engine as they attempt to cut me off, or even randomly swerve at me. I know people have issues with vet drivers being asshole but from what I've experienced, Mustang drivers like like edge teenagers.