/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Total fucking cutie edition

Christmas event is on! Pearl item gifting has been temporarily reinstated.
More importantly, jiggle physics got enhanced.
Read patch notes: forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123466-patch-notes-december-14th/

All classes, with the exception of Wizard and Witch, have awakened! Spellcasters, uncover your latent power on Dec 21st!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Copy and pasting the OP sure is hard.

Old thread:

Reminder that I'm giving a copy of the game to one of the new players who use my guest pass and reach level 40.
Just post an email and the code you used, drawing for the winner will be sometime this weekend.
You can use passes even if you already used the free trial from the website.

TV5AB6N-F5N0A3B-BBV6S7B-J7KB3
QD8GQUL-4NM9UL1-E6GT5K4-MK7RJ
5G72OPG-VPABB2U-JK986V9-47GSR
GCFCKCR-VIH7HIE-4DGPHH0-GQ8U7

There's currently only one entry.

m i l f s o r c
m e n t o r
c y c l o p s

>fatties in the op
STOP

There's been a nefarious element about our thread lately. Remember to avoid back alleys and be in a group if you're doing any late-night holiday reveling.

How fucked will a character be if I lock him at 49 and only do lifeskill activities? is there any lifeskill content that won't be available to him?

Post tits!

I want to fug milfsorc in the butt.
I want to rape cylops.

I want to suck Stallone!

I want to dominate mentor-chan!

>not ahegao

Try again.

I want to cuddle with CutestTamer !!

Making cyclops suck off my horse, so he can be a clean boy!

this cyclops looks identical to this cateye waifu who used to always post
are they the same person??

yes

yea thats me, "catfag" was a placeholder until I could get the hair right, she should have always been "cyclops"

what are you talking about?

He's so cuddly!

Whale train starting on valencia 5, port epheria.
Please come, hunting levels don't even matter all you need is a musket and a butcher knife

>not making her one eye into a cat eye

I get made fun of enough for one of my eyes being blind, I don't think it would really help my case if one of her eyes is a demoncat or something

then it really would be heterochromia, instead of just blind in one eye

tfw I'll never get to breed this elf

Those boobs are bigger than her head.

moar!

As if.

Cyclops, I'll be back again sometime. For now, I sleep.

Good girl.

huh can someone explain to me the trading "method" to power level trading? I think i'm doing something wrong....

you roll

Have a titty elf.

but I want milfsorc

but I can't?
I was told to fill my inventory with trade crap, but I could only buy like 12 items

then I pressed Q to crouch, and touble tap forwards to roll... but I can't roll

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong...

I want that face on my face

hold q and tap w as fast as you can

oh wow you're a godsend, that was it

but now, I thought you could over burden up to 800% or some crazy shit like that, but I could only get like 170% and the trader would not sell me shit anymore

i can fill up all my entire inventory, but i have have 1300 lt so that helps out

Why not use a wagon?

does anyone know what the new returning user event will entail

wagons don't have enough inventory space and making them overweight makes them slower than rolling
i have 78 inventory slotsand 1300 lt, wagons just can't compete with that

Sounds like an exploit

its literally getting fixed tomorrow

Anyone in the Heidal Inn on c2 want to meet?
i'm by the fireplace. Im just awful at approaching people

you're missing some crucial information there

Oh fuck.
How do you do it? I should really level up my trading as much as possible before then

Well, I tried some RP for the first time in forever earlier. I think it went ok

Your FAQ is fucking retarded. Can you leave the OPs to someone who isn't mentally disabled?

too late cuck

You were the bitch trying to get it on with me upstairs. Now I'm sitting next to you.

I don't even make most threads, pal. Looks like other people don't find problems with it. Now, suggest something instead of just bitching.

You still have nice ears

Well, that was dumb. Invited me to a party, said hi and that they're shy, then nothing else. I tried to talk a bit.

Are you the slut with the cat girls or the handsome dude?

The guy in the black pirate outfit.

Can you stop the spam of bullshit on top of the screen?

I don't get how people say hunting isn't worth it.
I made 40m today just from sitting on a boat holding left click while watching netflix.

define

every message like this

options menu probably

Yeah, in the setup under game uncheck the types of message you don't want to see.

kys

you gay little cuck

shut the fuck up template bitch

welp, bought a merchant wagon and instantly regretted not getting a noble one instead

any way I can recover some of the investment?

use it?

Newfag here, I want to try the game but I don't know nothing about it.
I know that Olivia serwers are those new player friendly, but which serwer is "normal"? Is there a megaserwer of some sort? Also It is hard to make cute girl? I never was good at making good looking women

Olvia. All others. There are EU and NA servers. Easier to make a cute girl the less you change the default.

rate me war guy

weird eyes, weird frown. what were you going for?

>Olivia serwers
Those are channels. The only two servers are NA and EU now, since the servers of each region were merged into megaservers.
Depending on your autism/skill you could spend hours in the character creator, but I've found that every class has at least one cute default face. Don't worry about spending too much time on it in the beginning if you don't want to, since value packs let you change your appearance as much as you want

Grab a pass from the top of the thread and have at it my dude.

We're all gonna make it bro.

I made a witch, how'd I do?

Would anyone like some left over guest passes I have? Think I've got about five left.

good luck getting rid of them now that you don't even need them for a trial

Oh they have a trial version? That's nice.

I'm pretty sure your character gets deleted in the new trial version

>dfo and bdo maintenance at the same time
WHY

Soon we'll have the balls we need to take on the meta classes, friends. Very soon.

>witch over wizard
retard

Can't wait. Wanna rub our balls together when the servers come up?

Do not do this. Homomancy is expressly forbidden. Keep balls at least 10 feet apart.

>Fire over lightning

Lies. It's been proven that witches rubbing their balls together is known to increase the strength of their rods. It's also theorized to increase the potency of the magic energy stored up within.

>cockblocking over grabbing by the pussy

It only took three month

soon™

I am ready to blow shit up at node wars, but honestly i doubt the 1v1 farming spot bullying will get better :_:

What are mounts for?

I've just reached lvl45 without using one yet.

after 50 you will have to do shit literally across the map multiple times a day probably, that's when a horse gets really necessary and you will also want it as storage for loading up your drops so you can stay out longer.

This , also they look nice

You guys think they'll ever allow you to use awakened weapons on horse back?

No

That hurts, but I guess they're making up for it with those sweet new tier 9 horses coming out.