Is 1 Billion just as impressive as 10 billion?

Is 1 Billion just as impressive as 10 billion?

No. You can't even buy a sports team with a billion.

lol wat

Well, it depends on the sport really.

I'd say it's only 10% as impressive

If you had a job that paid $500,000 a year, it would take 20,000 years to have made 1 billion dollars. (Not taking into account any kind of investments which would obviously make it a lot easier, just saying that's how long it would take for your job to have paid you 1 billion)

1 billion is more than impressive.
Obviously anymore than that is even more so.

interesting. explain your formulas?

almost any girl will basically fuck you automatically for having like 10 million.

you fucking serious?

Didn't he become rich though false promises and taxpayer money?

Didn't he make most of his money off of paypal?

yes

~200 million

Don't be elitist. Veeky Forums is a board for study and measured reflection.

I think everything else lost him money. His rockets definitely haven't helped him get to the moon.

Impressive factor:

1m 50%
10m 75%
100m 90%
1b 95%
10b 99%

are even you serious about even considering that comment to be serious? I didn't think Veeky Forums was this autistic

$10 billion Airbus A380, 400 feet superyacht

$1 billion Gulfstream G650, 80 feet yacht

If a $1b billionaire buy a custom made Airbus A380, a custom made 400 feet superyacht, 20 luxury mansion/penthouse around the world costing $25 million each, and a skyscraper in new york costing $250 million, he'll be bankrupt in 1 month.

Elon Musk can buy all these and still have $10 billion remaining.

most of his money is probably in his failing businesses

>11 billion in stocks in tlsa, solarcity, spacex

*2000 years

Why would you even want an Airbus A380?
Unless you actually need to move a huge number of people (or stuff) on a regular basis, what's the point of burning that much money on it (purchase and maintenance) other than to boast?

"Self made" while receiving hundreds of millions, if not billions from the government even though he was already rich from paypal

... really?

dude it was a joke