/gtao/ - Grant Theft Auto General

TT banwave edition

Old Thread:>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older breads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKzJ-LTjAD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR REMINDER

>never gave into the temptation of TT

who with me

THIRD FOR POST MEMORIAL

>Only did TT two month ago
>Got 90 millions
>Not banned
It's always a right thing to get all this shit in one sitting.

Second

>waaaaah guise tehyre yusing cheets in yur gaem BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>kys
>y
>s

No TT, no menu's, no picnic glitching, no shark cards.
110% legit grinding.

>/gtao/

It's not the fucking same
Is wastelander seriously not a pegasus vehicle?

as if there's any other content to this game than grinding

nice...

Shooting other players?
Racing?
Besides that not really.

>menus still not detected
>buffalo bonds are still a thing
>TT faggots are kill

merry christmas

let's get an awoooooooooo in here

Today is my first time coming into this thread.

I already hate this person.

Which menu eh?

Hey, this is anon8792 for anyone who cares. They didn't send me an email, they just banned me permanently. Guess I'm off to other games then. Sucks, you fucks were fun on occasion. Happy holidays. If anyone feels like watching for me on other games, my steam is samus8792, but it'll show up as anon8792

I haven't played in like 6 months, whats TT?

now hold on..

The whole general is one of the fucking worst on Veeky Forums
It's just fagging around and dicksucking and barely any actual ontopic conversation

You might not be banned, but I know two people who got banned and there was almost half a day between them. So it's not like they ban everyone at the same time. It could take them a while to get around to it.

maybe this will be the best thread ever though because 90% of the dicks are gone

Post your SC if you got banned... Curious as to who got the hammer

We'll see if they ban me in the end.. I'm not really invested in GTAO now anyway. Shit became pretty stale.

menyoo

too bad the faggots like you aren't

So far, that's what I'm seeing.

I was planning to buy this soon, used to play on PS4 but wanted to switch to PC through the Christmas Sale, but shit man. R* seems to have gotten extra jewey lately, and from what I can see mods are still few and very fucking far between, griefer hackers are still going strong, the majority of the player base is total cunts still SOMEHOW, on and on. I got sick of it after some faggots picked on me through 2 servers and then went after a buddy, beat them down for a week and then uninstalled it from my PS4. Can't stand toxic faggots like that.

Should I even fucking bother?

ebin

seriously what is TT?

I was the guy that posted and . You've won me over by not being a cunt. Not that it matters to you, but I'd like tor publicly rescind my slander.

It depends on if you're planning to play with the crew. There's no way in hell I'd ever play this game without a regular group. It sucks in every single online game.

lol

Does that trip the timer for selling vehicles? Couldn't you get around it by buying, maxing, and selling Elegys?

>permab& for harmless hacking
Wtf is Rockstar autistic
I'd understand if you were using hacks to ruin the game for other people, but the only thing TT hurt is shark card sales

This is for people without a menu that can't upgrade and sell elegys or have to wait around for someone with a menu to do it for them. You give friends garages of these and they sell one for 200k every 48 minutes.

I used to run with guys from /mgg/ on PS4. I have to wait for the military to ship my shit before my gear arrives though, so no PS4 for me for a while. Took the laptop in my carry-on, because fuck that noise. I have to shitpost ASAP.

I would be interested in running in a crew again, especially guys that would be down for other FPS games and such. I used to have a lot of fun going game to game basically playing like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKzJ-LTjAD4

>wtf
>shark card sales
You cracked it

>but the only thing TT hurt is shark card sales

nigga thats the only thing they care about, haven't you noticed how fast they patch money exploits? they don't give a shit about menufags ruining your game

why does rockstar keep trying to give me free pajamas?

I'd been banned once or twice before for cheat engine hacking years ago, so I wasn't exactly Innocent. Only remember one ban though so it is a bit extreme.

>The only thing it hurt for this company is their INCOME why would this company care about MAKING MONEY?
How can you people not see the connection?

fuck off retard

>come back to playing gta
>TT fags finally get b&

What did you idiots think was going to happen?

Nah.

I'll admit, thought I'd get away with it or get a reason to move along. Got one

Fuck this game's freeaim deathmatch community.
>autistic screeching can be heard whenever a map with any element of verticality is introduced

>people who did TT are getting banned left and right
>Russians and Chinese who do nothing but blow up everyone in the sessions, trapping them, killing them in godmode still aren't banned

You get used to it. They're just upset they didn't ge the height advantage.

wanna play dm sometime? add: waterclay

They aren't fucking with R*'s wallet.

You morons should have gotten in to cheatbux back when it was safe to do so.

Don't even sign in on Christmas. The fabled money dropping santas make a return every year.

>autistic screeching
Without a doubt my new favorite meme

Can someone explain what tt is? Is it related to receiving hacked money?

>when a rando violates the NAP

anyone else find the "Number 9" meme stale as fuck ?
its like, i get it, the big smoke order is so large, its funny, but the meme is just so fuckign dumb

time trials, a hack that teleported you from the start and finish of the time trial, each finish being worth 1000, and around 2 or 3 possible a second

with all the new garage spaces, I'm really appreciating how affordable all the old content is.

Want a massacro, a kamelion, a jester or a banshee? Do like one or two export missions.

I remember making 8-10 k off contact missions and grinding for 4 hours just to get a kamelion. Now you get roughly 35k for one side of the vehicle sourcing missions.

A glitch to instantly complete races in an infinite cycle. Known as a "Time travel" glitch (aka TT) for a fuck ton of levels and cash.

Haven't been here in a while...
is there any good private server thing for GTA V yet? last time i tried, FiveM was barebones as fuck

Is it snowing yet?

all the special vehicles can be ordered to you as long as you have no active personal vehicle

>private server
Bottom jej

i just hate the P2P netcode
>shots not registering
>like 2 seconds of lag sometimes
>they dont let you see the ping intentionally

Check this 9

He means like the dipshit that kept shilling the drift server gta server

>Is it related to receiving hacked money?
I'd hope not.
That happens to me a fuck ton even against my will. People TPing to me and suddenly granting me hundreds of thousands so fast it spams my screen with errors so I can't even quit.
I hope R* doesn't ban for it considering sometimes you don't have a choice in the matter.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I GOT BANNED. FUCKING JEWS.

So Rockstar made crates obsolete with this update. What gives?

Not that I mind. Cars are way more fun than crates, and even my worst car deliveries only end up costing about 4-5k unlike the 18k for crates. I'm just curious as to why.

>hurr I'm gonna rob a bank and get upset when cops find me.

ALL I DID WAS STEAL 50 MIL SHEKELS ROCKSTAR IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Because they need to make the game at least slightly fun for people to play it.

Can we get a list of people that are banned? I dunno if any of my friends got dropped.

>drift
>in GTA
thats just dumb
im waiting for the year that private servers really take off in GTA V and make actual decent full-fledged freeroam gamemodes that use the whole map like Cops n Robbers

the new ban policy should legit be scaring you guys off. I took one look at it and realized the fun was over. Customizing the 90 cars I have alone...

>getting virtual items in a game where there is no actual player commerce like TF2 or CSGO is considered stealing
OK

>trying to sell some fucking cars
>nobody joins my corp ever
FUCK

rockstare are the cops, deal with it.

well, the entire point of the guy shill was the servers were custom. So modded vehicles, tweaked physics and custom maps. He was mostly stealing stuff from PS2 era racing games and making the cars slidey as fuck

>spergs who are surprised they got banned before snow days
>forgetting they did the same ban wave, same time last year for max sperging
>retards still asking "Waht is tee tee???"

What is TT?

who cares about custom shit when what most people want is just the GTA V vanilla map
just imagine
>GTA V map
>pick civilian or cop
>for cop you need to read a couple of rules and to make sure you dont harass innocent civilians
>for civilian, any attack to other players or robbery will instantly give you at least 1 star
>you can rob more shops than vanilla GTAO
>you can buy "normal" houses besides vanilla GTAO apartments
just imagine all the possibilities
SAMP had this for years, i really hope it will eventually be done for GTA V

lads join our setup lobby we are proffesionals

good ideas maybe, but how would it sell shark cards?

Next update:

Press 1 for police dlc, CEO/MC vs Police

Press 2 for More MC/Imports

Need inputs asap, on phone atm

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

I just don't get it. I'm not banned after getting 200 mil, but three of my friends are, after getting way way less than me. I also used other hacks such as teleport and shit.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Ask your "friends" yourself.

I got 50 mil and just got banned, requesting R* to delete my SC so maybe I won't have to buy the game again on steam, and just make a new SC.

>tfw banned
Will it delete my dedgen character as well or can I transfer him again?

dubs for Hunter and humvee

yer fuged mate, consider your shit gone

Everything associated with your SC is wiped, including characters, money, cars, houses, inventory and achievements

So apparently there's some top secret money thing for loads of billions, but I couldn't get this dude to tell me it. Sorry /bros

>your account was permamently removed because you fucked up with the wrong jew

1, please.

Wanted some cops vs robbers stuff for a while now

Fuck off nigger

>now everyone's name follows the same stupid pattern as nessi's
i want to go back