ITT motoring abominations

ITT motoring abominations

Other urls found in this thread:

ptcccsa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shit brakes
>Shit handling and factory suspention setup on the Live axle models
But the real fuckup is the goddamn cosmetics, that front end is DISGUSTING and the rear looks depressed

(your car)

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DISGRACE THE AU FALCON, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR EVER TO GRACE GODS GREEN EARTH

it literally was

/kills self

look at this stupid rear WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING?!

>Muh Aerodynamics

Sure ok the E series wherent that good looking and wherent that aerodynamic but ford RUINED the look of the falcon.

Granted the BA/BF look good but its only skin deep, under all that its the same chassis (which was fine if you got a IRS model)
Fite me coffs bp servo cuuuuuuuuunt

Ford Aus pretty much lost its way since the EA, Got its balls back come BA, XR6 turbo was an awesome step

Amen.

Shame it went tits up the barra is a mad engine

AU falcon looks grew on me to be honest, its ugly but its not atrocious. Its really not that bad

Mustang ii wasn't a bad looking car either, its performance is abysmal but its one of the best looking mustangs

>one of the best looking mustangs

The mustang 2 is fucking UGLY

its ford's ugliest car next to the late 90's Taurus

>X series falcon
awesome, there wasnt a model that wasn't shit, every model in that range was good.
>E series
absolute trash with their only redeeming quality being cheap.
>AU
decent, but ugly, but arguably not a lemon
>BA BF
excellent cars, great engine and real innovation with the introduction of the modular v8 and turbocharging the I6 which also received DOHC
>FG/FGx
great body lines, I6 is improved and the 5.0 was introduced

The Falcon was a great car

/falcon

probably the fastback models were nicer looking, but i thought the long bonnet and front end were nice styling cues, especially how the headlights were integrated with the body shell. The interior wasnt bad either, however the entire car was no Mach 1

Mustangs are rubbish.

The EXP is their ugliest

II isnt even the ugliest Mustang tho

show me your ugliest mustang

SN95

followed by

i have no words
i dont mind the foxbody if its been tastefully modded but they looks fuck awful

its not THAT bad, i dont mind ther Terminator

The EA-AU1 Falcon is easily the ugliest cars ever by far.

the Base model AU1 Forte pictured here are horrid, just the grille alone makes me wunna throw up

foxbody mustangs to me look like 2 door XD-XF falcons

pretty much just smaller falcons

>any opel diesel econoboxes except for 1.7cdti engines
>any renault, basically
/thread

I drove one of these as a rental car.

terrible visibility, pitifully slow.

just a sad, sad car in every respect

yeah early foxes were pretty bad but they got better looking when they painted them 1 color and didn't have 70s disco graphics on them

Wew, turbo pleb detected.

Don't know about you folks, but I can hardly find a Ford I can say I find aesthetically pleasing.

I mean holy hell they are ugly. And this electric-razor era isn't helping them.

Bother to ask what they had in mind when they decided to design a car this way?

Besides being incredibly ugly, it isn't fitting for a station wagon if it wants to be judging on the size of it. What's the target audience of the PT Cruiser?

I agree 100% with the X series, AU, BA/BF and FG, although with the E series I don't mind the looks of the EA/EB/ED.

The EF and EL weren't the best looking cars around though.
In particular, the EL GT just looks downright fucking awful.

let's not forget the killer of BBC (beautiful boxy cars)

Old people, mostly.

Plenty of dementia demons actually enjoy how the PT cruiser looks due to its "semi-retro aesthetic".

Who do you think is responsible for keeping weird-ass antique shops in business?

Huh weird Aussies wouldn't be seen dead in that fucking thing and only dumb soccer mum types drive them here.

Do they have any pros?

Why would anyone own one they are a useless suv too small inside handle like crap and slow as fuck and have fixed axle rear.

Wtf is the point? At least that weird Hot Rod thing looked ok what was it called I can't remember it has a v6 in it and big bumpers and looked like a rounded Caterham

Not to mention, a 4 cyl engine that gets worse mileage than a modern V-8. Which defeats the entire fucking purpose of getting an I4.

>"""""facelift"""""

>Aussies wouldn't be seen dead in that fucking thing

Most fiats are ugly looking cars.

some of them are cute desu

I fucking HATE the Ford Ka.

>grey bumpers which are simultaneously part of the wheel arches
>drinking straw side-mirrors
>wheels placed stupidly close to the front and rear of the car
>trying to hard to have clever lines like look at the fucking front indicators
>all around bubbly appearance

What the fuck was Ford thinking? It's like they don't want people on a low-budget to have a respectable car they like and care about.

>Do they have any pros?
I owned one, a 2.4 turbo model that unfortunately was a slushbox, but when they had the manual they were pretty quick also
>good aftermarket for performance because was literally same engine as SRT-4 Neon
>interior really wasn't as small as stated
It cracks me up because I moved twice with that car and it was by far the best I owned for storage

But the gas mileage is shit

>Aussies wouldn't be seen dead in that fucking thing

Seen around 50 drive past on a club meet, was pretty embarrassing to watch. Must have been from this:
ptcccsa.com/