Red Pill me on FF/FWD

Red Pill me on FF/FWD

Veeky Forums seems to hate them.

What are the best FF/FWD?

ignore them. Veeky Forums operates on an old assumption by boomers that "FWD isn't a real car", which was repeated in the very first episode of Initial D.
Ignore them. The people who believe this all ride the bus and have never driven a car.

One of the best FWD chassis out there, despite having no electronic witchery or LSDs. Quite surprising considering who made it.

bruh

Ford Taurus with 3.0 Vulcan
/thread

Inferior pretend cars for the econmically distressed

It's funny because the only person talking shit about FWD in Initial D was an ultimate nocars benchracer.

Buscuck go and stay go.

>not riding the bus for that superior RR layout

>What are the best FF/FWD
It would actually be quicker to list bad FWD cars
Any CVT Nissan
anything with a CVT
Yugo GV

>What are the best FF/FWD?

Integra Type R
Renault/Peugeot hot hatches
Fiesta ST
Celicas
FWD Celicas are decent

How how is the (original) Acura NSX honestly? I never see it mentioned on these lists but it's supposed to be great.

It's not FWD?

fwd is shit.
Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually like driving, they just like the idea of cars.

This is a retarded shitposting tripshit, always assume the opposite of what he says, or filter him straight away.

Real men drive a rear cummins engine.

All Hondas are inherently FWD

Woops, I stuttered...

Anything light and grippy benefits from being FF, and as already stated, only retarded boomers and le epic drift mongoloids will disagree.

FWD is better for normies for the simple face understeer is easier to correct than oversteer. Spirited driving in a RWD requires a level of skill, which is fine for us motoring enthusiasts but we are unfortunately not the target market for most manufacturers who are only interested in dem shekels.

FwD can often largely be pre assembled on a sub frame then have the car body popped on top. Saves time and money for the aforementioned shekel grabbers.

Either way if you do 99% of your driving in inner city traffic who gives a shit.

I myself prefer RWD

I really love my 08 civic si but I can't recommend that stiff as fuck suspension for a DD since your ass lifts off the seat when you go over a bump at 70mph and you feel every bump in the road. I don't think RSXs have those stiff suspensions since honda didn't roll them out of the factory as track cars but you also don't get an LSD

I drove one recently. Yes, the handling is that good, but it's also mid engine rwd. The engine sounds amazing past 5000 rpms. Not super fast in a straight line

Back to fwd though: it's shit.