/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

DEADER THAN DEAD (but there's "hope" in pic related and new update) Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Marville. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Week 2 of the A-Force event, where laugh at P2P as they spin the wheel for level 2 and 3 boxes and get cucked by level 1 boxes instead, weep for our F2P brethren for not being able to get best girl, and patiently wait for the return of Siffu.

>This week in F2P
Healer Singularity

>This week in P2P
She-Hulk, Paladin Whor for most people.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/56237/malekith-brings-eternal-winter-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/1rMMcare

>Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/games/57225/america-chavez-joins-force-teammates-marvel-avengers-academy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can't leave this thread alone in the day or else it dies
For shame.

bump

>new thread
>it's already ded
wew

Does the old hack still work? My game wanted to update recently

There was a new one in the previous thread

Thanks! That one worked

What happened to story-time guy?

Newest event article: news.marvel.com/games/57225/america-chavez-joins-force-teammates-marvel-avengers-academy/

Probably should have waited until the morning to make the thread though unless you're going to babysit it all night. I'm going to bed now though.

I think he stopped after someone complained. Or he got a life, idk.

I used mine a few hours ago on Andy and I was able to get healer singularity without any problems.

bump

Fucking piece of shit quinjet, every goddamn mission I get has this flying garbage. What was the point in randomising missions if we still get "that one action"

It's still a lot better than it was before.

>Carol's classic costume will never be available
Fucking feminism ruins everything

To force you to give them shekels to complete missions instead of skipping them

DED GAEM

It's in Future Fight, though premium

Does Future Fight have hacks?

Probably, but they give away so much shit it's not really necessary. Just depends on if you're patient or not to grind.

If you're going to play though make sure you use a guide so you don't waste the first week stuff they give out.

So you can get old timed content again?

>Previous threads
Also

IF only there was a balance. The story times took over the threads and no one was talking about anything else. If they were comics actually related to the game in some way it would have made sense, but all it did was turn this into a /co/ thread.

I wonder if the game has a large enough audience for Marvel comics to even acknowledge it

I wouldn't say there's properly timed content like in this game. I think they do cycle out the special missions eventually (though they've been the same since I've started playing), but I'd assume you could still get those characters from tickets or getting generic biometrics.

I did just remember though that there's like 2 or 3 properly paywalled characters. You can only get them from a biometrics subscription (and you get a like 3 day free one when you start the game, there's a specific method that you are supposed to use to unlock the characters and also give yourself time to later rank them up but I fucked it up myself when I started so I can't help you there).

I'm still here, just not doing the storytimes anymore. I could blog about it, but the main reasons boil down to threads dying quicker than usual and people contribute more when they aren't happening. I still have the pages though.

How many battles does it take to defeat Dark Elf in streak 3, when I have Iron Man and Archer Wasp?

This is awesome, thanks

I mean I'd buy a one-shot or something

Is anyone looking forward to Chavez or Angela?

Would say I'm looking forward to her but I'm ok with America I guess. I have never found reason to give a shit about Angela. Convinced Marvel only gave that book to Bennett to try to pry her from DC (which wasn't going to happen since I think Snyder is her mentor or something).

SIF WHEN

Just unlocked Archer Wasp, how screwed am I?

probably a day or two behind

well I'm stuck, I can't get passed this streak since the dark elf heals before I can finish it off in time. Training when

Do you have Singularity yet? I think it's 25 to extend the streak but I wouldn't do it if you beat the required stuff already

I just got her but I can't level her up I guess

yeah don't worry about it, they said there will be another way of getting the blue ornaments

What could they do with Hammer Industries?

The only thing in FF that's permanently unavailable for newcomers is the Carol Corps uniform. Which cost thousands of dollars.

I'll try to dig through their general, see if I can find a guide and get into the game. I tried it once but I got confused with their leveling system.

90% off sale on Spiderwoman. They just can't give her away for free, can they?

>He didn't get her when she was legit free

don't bully him, he is probably an ioscuck for not having hacked her by now anyway

>not bullying iOScucks on their shitty phone choices

it's rude tbqh

They don't want Carol to be without her waifu.

bump

Actually I did, I was just commenting on them putting her on sale for that much without just making her free.

200 posts in 3 days would be a quick thread on most other boards.

fuck this boss fight. why cant we train?

Because gym's closed.

But why is the gym closed?

Ask Fogwell.

Shoo shoo dykefags

where do you think we are?

TinyCo budget cuts.

Somehow this makes her haircut look worse.

yeah a little too poofy

Tiny co employee posted this. Check out the bottom right.

>Hawkeye delay
for fucks sake mate

>Octobot
>Hawkeye delay

Till 2018, it's obviously a troll

>Jocasta
Fuck yeah.

Wow, they're actively trolling us now.

...they are trolling, right?

I want to disbelieve.

it's getting old

Have to be. Hawkeye is at least partly in the game, for sure, as I have him because of an old hack that let me unlock him.

>Maliketh: I feel the urge to rip off someone's arm and wear it like a shawl

He did just this to Thor in the Aaron's run after he lost his hammer.

No. Let them fight.

Also week 3 when

Tomorrow

bump

What's with that 2 on your options?

not him but support replies do that now, though I've found that the response is pretty delayed (like you won't get the indicator until it's been a few hours)

Goddamn blueberries! I need only 3 more and the game just refuses to give them to me. I used all of the stuff for sleighs that I got from the crate and got nothing, only stupid event money that I I can't even spend and bows for a boss I can't even beat.
Maybe they have some lock, like "only 3 blueberries a day, mothefucker", I'm salty

Bump

It's not a lock, it's pure bullshit RNG. It's how they make their money

bump

2 stars away from Singularity, I get her right before the episode ends.

Save

So tonight we get Lady Loki. I'm pretty curious as to how they're going to handle it. Are we going to get a whole lot of progressive gender politics and bathroom choice humor?

Bump

Whoa there Anonymous, bathroom choice is no laughing matter for transgender people, we hope you'll be enlightened by what we have cooked up for Loki this week ;)

Does the academy even have bathrooms? I assumed the reason She Hulk was in a yellow ice crystal was because they all had to go outside.

What would a Dark Reign storyline look like in this game?

There will probably be one line that SJWs will overinterpret (probably positive like Singularity) and normal people won't care about.

More curious about the voice.

bump

>no Daken

What's the point?

>More curious about the voice.
I can't imagine them locking a voice to a costume, solely cause the game is clearly treating costumes as cosmetic. If you start locking voice types to it, we're gonna get a clusterfuck of glitches.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a separate character instead.

Wonder if they could code it as a separate character, but have it take the place of Loki on-campus?

But I'm sure they'll fuck it up somehow to begin with and not fix it until Tuesday.

>But I'm sure they'll fuck it up somehow to begin with and not fix it until Tuesday.
Well that's a given

Something visually going on with the Hawkeye statues

episode never ever

It just launched

THICC

bitching always works

>Sif not in a gamble crate

thank you based god

>training is RNG drops

alas

345 is a bit much for a costume even though it looks good

the pick pocket animation is pretty great too