Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy

why

Just let it die like Kim wants it to.

What the fuck do archers do now? Every single one I see is Ranger3SR2 or SR3.

What happened to all those ranger3fletcher2 memebuilders?

I can just hear his little br voice whispering those into my ear as I carry his ass through the jungle

Gimme dem PvE builds, /tosg/. This event convinced me to play again.

archers are dead

>

Fencer3, Chronolinker, Diev3

Play anything else and you'll just be getting carried by these 3.

Rank8 happened

SR3 > fletcher

if you want pvp, only hunter

this tbqh

Murm here and I always beat fencer cucks :^).

Don't go for a magic based build unless you're willing to invest heavily into it. The best low fundage build in the game imo is a footgoon. That is pelt>hop3>doppel>goon2. They have both good defence and offence and work very well with low funds.

A variation of that would be sw2>pel/sw3>hop2>hop3/Corsair/dopp>goon2. In this build you take sw circles for added pain barrier, corsair is great and no longer just a pvp meme, since it's hard cc and shuts down r8 mobs nicely. Both work on a budget with the first being one of the most used cookie cuts in game

Post asses

Really? Archers are dead in PvE too? The fuck happened in this game, /tosg/ is actually recommending sword builds.

Elememe is dead too?

RIP Pink Monk

Archers died because literally the only thing that matters in this game is your last rank. Archer has mediocre R8 classes, same with Wizards. Elememe was literally good for one skill, and they got completely fucked in R8 because IMC decided to pump the magic defense of every monster because Clerics were doing retardedly high damage.

>wetwetwe

Uhmmmmmmmmmm

>set up repair shop at popular grinding area
>only one doing it all day
>eventually someone sets up a shop repairing at a loss right next to me
What did they mean by this

Well, fuck me.

Do swords still go 3:1 str:dex if they go hop3 ?

No go full or very high dex. Dex gives so much more than Str at present. But there is Str buffs being talked about, only kim knows for sure though. They could be nothing or they could change the meta completely.

STR is worthless, go full DEX. They buffed red gems so much that it's even worth using them as a fucking magic class. You can get the equivalent of 150 STR on a single fucking red gem, and you can use 2-4 of them on a weapon.

lmao what the fuck is this game

Alright, I think I might as well just hop on my corsair and get to Dragoon then. I know it'll probably be shit compared to hop3-doppel-goon2, but ayyy

I will fuck your eye sockets if you make fun of my retarded BR guildie.

What's your build so far?

I forgot to mention that they added another weapon upgrade system that can boost the damage of your weapon by 550%, which is another reason why STR is dead. It only takes literally hundreds of runs through the same boring instance, or you could just buy them with the silver you get through botting or from MMOTANK.

Pelt1Hop2Corsair2

Welp this is fucking dumb. Why even have other stats besides con/dex/int then?

ooh bby

There is no reason. SPR and STR and literally trap stats currently. Kim talked about doing a stat revamp a fucking long time ago, but nothing has been said or done since.

Your build is fine for Dragoon. Corsair C2 would make it pretty good in PvP, if PvP existed.

how many BR are there in Crimson?

if you go Dragoon 2 your build is still fine. Instead of a shitty cyclone you have Hexen Barker which is still a great skill.

90% of Crimson is BR.

but cirmosn is tosg.....

the boy auction is going to be big this week!

90% of tosg is br though

Wtf is Lolipan doing back online? Go play 5 hour chain of warp jumps simulator 2017.

are you going to auction off Murbish?

I said I'd come visit every once in a while.

>That feel when people have been trying to capture you forever but you've managed to evade them

>People spouting the 50k players meme even though that was only for like a couple days.

not our people!

That an MMO bleeds players after launch is no big news. The problem is, we had reached a VERY stable playerbase at around 7k people at one point, but then they continue to absolutely neglect the game until we started bleeding players again. Now we're below 4k and still dropping an average 10 players PER DAY.

Losing players isn't the problem, the problem is that IMC is failing to retain the playerbase long after the game-hoppers have all already left. We're losing loyal playerbase now.

>i was pretending guys xd

>still top 100000 on steam!

They need to attract new players too instead of just people rerolling.

its probably best to ignore the total playercount though because of how we have 5 servers meaning theres literally less than a thousand on each server

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

FP still has none of the cancer """"melting pot"""" guilds like cnl have.

cnl is comfy though
the difference is that they get free TP

>the difference is that they get free TP
Which anyone can get by making a guild and losing once.

what are you talking about

Even Aspirity gets TP. It has nothing to do with CNL.
But FP can't even queue at least once a week even with 10 people online.

>Used to play STR based archer
>check out general just to see where the game is at now
>mfw

if it's so easy, then why not do it?

STR based Archer is still viable with the new Wugushi3 buffs

SPR is ok for super specific priest and Chaplain builds the problem is the same as throughout cleric tree; why bring more ranks in Priest or put points in Pardoner for magic defense when you can just have one in priest for resurrect and have diev which does everything else better?

It's almost like you are implying that getting lucky and winning against 5 leech guilds is something to be proud of.

you dont have to win, you can still lose and get TP

Not everybody abuses the system?

If someone wanted to join a guild for free TP, obviously wouldn't be FP since they "want" to do it the legit way, which is pretty much impossible.

And joining guilds for free TP is not the only reason to join one, dunno why this argument is used so much.

well sorry if that came off condescending, I was just curious why you wouldn't pick up free tp that's literally placed at your doorstep, I'm guessing answered it

FP will still be around long after you get mad and quit.

>FP will still be around

Doing what

Actually, what have they been doing this whole time?

At some point FP will only have people who are too lazy to switch guilds, lowbies and non-tosgs.

What is there to do in this game?
Wasting potions on guild bosses (HP sponges with zero AI)?

but that's what they are right now

>non-tosg
Cool story, shitjane.

Best non /tosg/ guild?

>he doesn't know

Yes.

It's mesmerising...

Enjoy you're ban

I've seen towers heal and have no idea what triggers it either, is it the golem guardian people don't usually use?

But does it actually replenish the bar on top of the screen?

Getting gold accounts.

JULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How are you doing these days senpaitachi?

Oh man, now even jtos is months ahead of us.

what's that?

delet this fucking shit

新ダンジョン&新システム実装

We truky play cToS
KEKS Tree of Savior

Wiz3 Pyro3 Link2
Is this meta enough once we get Agni?

>he still thinks we're getting updates

>implyning we get Agni
Next big updated is rank 9

>login first time since june
>try to queue to 217 dungeon
>0 people
>try again in couple of hours
>0 people
So how do i level?

Do quests and missions. You don't need dungeons after 190.

can I join comfy guild from telsai?

Sure, give us your best erp line and dankest meme

The closest zone that i didnt finish is 220. and 2 mission runs wont help much. Whatever, have fun lads

You quest and then hope to find Storage/Abbey parties, then you hope to find someone to quest or grind in rank 8 maps too
If you aren't on Klaipeda, Telsiai or Silute then you can just unistall again, even better, just unistall, game in June was 10 times better and if ypu quitted back then you would quit again in 1-2 weeks

Why?