Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Miscellaneous fun
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

peterprime.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Armor-Concept-652283747?ga_submit_new=10%3A1482243945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woops thought that pic was a charr in my image folder

peterprime.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Armor-Concept-652283747?ga_submit_new=10%3A1482243945

Discuss. What's the next best addition they can make for fractals? Fun fracs are one thing, but real rewards are equally important.

They need to up the difficulty of all old fractals to be more inline with new ones. If they can get bosses on the same level as Nightmare as well as giving them challenge modes I think there will be some interesting content for the upper end of players.

1st for fluffy cunny

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

Please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, there's just 2 guilds in the OP I will also repost it here.
>Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Is the the Veeky Forums secret clubhouse?

literally no one cares about this shit thread, not even a shitpost to keep it bumped

good then dont bump it retard, a thread dieing in the first few posts is a much more powerful message than it dieing in mid way through

>a thread dieing in the first few posts is a much more powerful message
please reread what you wrote and cringe with me

When will florburz be officer?

I was cleaning up my bank salvaging all my old exotics and I ran into "Charged Quartz Orichalcum Amulet of the Hive", which I was curious as to why I had bothered keeping so before salvaging I looked up and apparently has an enrichment worth thousands of gold? I don't even remember getting this thing.

Is this really worth over a thousand gold? If so, will a black lion salvage kit be good enough to guarantee I get it out? And what's the likelihood that someone buys this thing if I put a sell order, or should I just do a buy order?

When he gets a personality.

don't bully my husbando

>vae was made officer when florburz has been asking for months
HOPE CLIQUE CONFIRMED

You might get undercut, so it helps to list it reasonably or wait for a high buy order.

does anyone here like femcharrs...

>calcite shield

I can't fap to this

yes

please, i need a femcharr wife

Gratz user

Good for you user.

I didn't get a single expensive/prestigious thing in the whole game since release. Flushed down tons of weapons and I've got no precursors to show for it. Opened tons of black lion chests and always got junk, and of course no infusion this wintersday.

I know RNG is RNG, but I could really use a consolation prize.

yes

Why is the FUN invite list getting smaller?

After playing my ass off in fractals and getting all of the infinite potions, this shit decides to drop yesterday. I mean it's cool that I got something actually rare as a drop, but couldn't it have been something a little more useful, or at least worth a lot on the trading post? This thing isn't even cool anymore now that everyone and their mom can just straight up buy it, what a load of shit.

Who needs to invite people when nobody wants to join to begin with after seeing this general, l m a o.

give me the femcharr guild

>BOMB ON ME BOMB ON ME BOMB ON ME
>MOVING LEFT MOVING LEFT MOVING LEFT
>STAB ON ME STAB ON ME
>PUSHING FORWARD PUSHING FORWARD PUSHING FORWARD
How is this not the most cancerous form of pvp right now in any MMO?

>best and most popular pvp mode
>forgotten and ignored for years
>pointless minigame
>muh esports, lets balance everything around it

this is something rednik would say

I'm going to fist Vuncia's cotton cunny

Keep those fists to yourself.

strong and independent femcharr

go on

Good fucking lord, Platinum is horrible

musky vae after a long day of mini games

>Begging for position of authority

That's not how it works senpai.

beggin for femcharr cunny

fuck man the best part of pvp is meeting funny boys

we won btw

tfw havin fun in pvp

im gonna start twitch streaming in the near future and see how it goes, if it's not laggy, i'm definitely gonna try an get a lil thing going. having ppl to chat with whilst pvp'ing would be dope. pvp is quite fun when you're anti salt!

i just did some maths and the rewards for pvp are truely insane, gonna farm it now for my nevermore

Akiva
Britta
Gisliana
Naandae
Siri
Syrila Pryde
Diaper-chan
Tinkmaster Trakk
Domenica
Valsi
Zapp
Krys
Enigmasloth
Rexxxie
Aliisael
Peit
Fellturtle
Borghertz
Hyroo Himolil
Meyer the Shark
Lyndis Manuo
Ivanna Hervey
Treasonerj
Nebilim
Bara
Keggin
Omni
Baest
Awena
Saeka
Tessia
Bubbin
KAG
Infra Blossom
Gaeruth
Lynchwood
Jognot
Estria Valentini
Nichiyobi
Master Ruseman
Vulfoilac
Helena Katamara
Viktori Justisvard
Madyson Ketrick
Shiggly Diggly
Vanli
Peachy Panic
Ancora Softbarb
Nil
Lydiao
Layaleth
Szalot
Peacemaker Teka
Mexay Retardus
Rezardi
Brickface
Broken Sanity
Aurae Lenis
Ellise
Linnes the Zookeeper
Nemi
Charty
Cassius Macedonius
Njall Eilert
Rosenni

I don't think florburz has ever seriously gone to ooth or raz, I just see him shitpost about it as if being officer is some meme

>90% nonames

>tfw not namedropped
this is HOPE 1.0 and 2

>nonames
This was before your time newfaggot

There you go

come do it with me

i was the first one that made the long list of names, fuck it was a dank post. good to see that some memer has returned it in even greater glory, much love.

>before your time
I'm here since 2012. Still nonames.
>b-but my circlejerk guild is important

>I'm here since 2012

So a no name calling other people no names? Got it. I'm glad a meme list doesn't affect you.
Ye I felt like doing a throwback

>I remember them, so their names mean something
k

my skill rating in pvp is 1267 is that good or bad

I grabbed a random list from the archives. I don't even know who they are. You're looking way too into a shitpost lmao. Have a nice day user.

Is HoT expected to go on sale around christmas?

Help me, I need some good asura sliders. I want a cute rat waifu. Also rate.

>skill rating
>an anet algorithm
>skill
>meaning anything in gw2
Ooooohohoho~

Good Morning, Linkkle!

TELL ME user
tell me right now...

lel get some skill nub

pls dont q up you will hur tmy feelings

She looks like the kinda asura I wanna ram down my cock while using her ears as handlebars.

gots that dopey slut face

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

what the fuck ahahahahaha such an epic fr*cken meme omfg

>no NA [FUN]

please see
and do not keep spamming this troll list, you are trying to mess with an already small community of players.

fuck man pvp is great with friends when you're chillin and talking shit like it's the be all end all

hehe Cx i wanna join SS

Still begging for some sliders. Teach me masters.

holy fuck i hate that ss guild and everyone of those persons named, could not think of more cancerous fucken names, i bet it was jug's doing, the cunt. I'm thinking about going to murrica and beatin the shit out of him desu, just need someone to dox the cunt.

That's hardly an endorsement though. Literally everything is fun when you've got friends with you.

It's like 40 man raiding but actually fun

Make your own.

yes you're right - just having friends with you makes the silliness more fun. It's nice like that.

How much is the DLC/Expansion needed to do things now? Is the basic game still active and working well without the new classes?

You could start by picking fewer terribly generic examples to draw from.

Elite specs have a significant power gap ahead of base specs.

it's possible to be good but you will always be behind in terms of damage etc

ez mode for full onahole slut

mouse face
tassi face

hard mode:

kappa face
shark face

please kill yourself mode:

all baby and exclusive faces

pvp made me salty when i was stomping everyone in unranked and then got stomped by everyone in ranked
now it's not as fun any more

>everyone forgets best face, named for best rat

>all exclusive faces
You haven't yet embraced smug.

Rooba belongs in hardmode

The elusive faces are the reason people think asura lovers are paedophiles

I wish I had the image on hand to prove otherwise.

tfw no snek krait waifu

how steamed are you?

That's why I'm asking. I can't make an asura look good unless it's a cookie cutter generic mass production generic clone of a rat.

steamed like fluffy cunny

Licking Linkkle's tinkle.

delet this

Linkkle is my wife.

Can you post less ugly rats?

It's you rat, user. Make one that YOU think is cute. You have to waifu yourself before you can waifu others.

shut the fuck up oothier

Does anyone here like charr?

Stop shitposting about my pirate waifu you dumb fuck boy

>you will never draw like blackchaos

how does it make you feel I urinated all over your waifu's face

When the dab hits you.