World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

Not yet! Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide:
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb

>5.15 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/

>5.16 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-0516-key-feature/

>2017 Preview
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Christmas Missions for NA
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/runningouttaholidaypuns/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista Full At the moment
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benisquare :DDD
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121

Previous thread Player of the day: kancollewasamistake

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/69259-paralell-research-in-tech-trees/#entry1507704
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/graficviolence/
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hunt-for-graf-spee/
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this player of the day shit?

poi

You didn't update the news..
I even made a pastebin for it

Be faster about it then Mosh

But I woke up 5 minutes ago, I was half way through making it when the link to this was posted!

>five post in and already ded

I'm too busy starting the WoT grind all over again.

Faggotry.

ded

Topic for discussion: Incoming captain skill changes

With the way captain skills are being reworked, AA is actually getting a slight buff.

To get full AA builds which cost 14 points for every AA skill. Not counting any skills which buff your float fighters.
Its 14 points for MAA/AFT/BAA and any level 1 and 2 skill you choose.
Choosing this route leaves you with several options.
As a BB with your remaining 5 points you can either get an extra healpot, and a t2 skill that might be useful I dunno.
Or you can get another rank 4 skill such as concealment expert or Keen intution.

I doubt most BBs will go full AA builds now that its a choice that might actually gimp you in longer term surviving chances.

DDs got shafted by Keen Intution but BBs that get that will hvae to give up somethign somewhere else.
For example a full secondary spec Yamato or Bisko will probably get Manual Meme/concealment/Keen meme.
Which means no extra healpot, jack of all trades, high alert or BFT/MAA. This also means that they cant get multiple t2 skills without removing a t4 skill.

Overall I think WG did a decent job withe captain skill changes that are coming.

Hi! Shameless spam of a Tech-Tree Suggestion

forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/69259-paralell-research-in-tech-trees/#entry1507704

>Keen Intution
This is a stupid skill.

Didn't saw it, where you found it?

I do agree that it is dumb. Its essentially a way for BBs to never get ambushed by a ship again. They will always know who is the closest.
But to get it means they cant get other essential skills.

Its on the warships NA homepage.

some WG guy said they changed it.
I also agree the leak version of Keen was retarded and out of line.

There's a hell lot more as well, since cruisers will know which way the DD is behind an island and more. I'm fairly certain that all DDs will get it too because it's just that useful.

[NDA]

kys benlisquare

>I also agree the leak version of Keen was retarded and out of line.

WG wants to buff it against planes afaik or change it

Ah, Okay. Thanks! Didn't saw it bc I play in EU

I want to be the little DD.

SEA really pulling their weight on the off hours.

>worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/graficviolence/
I hope I can get her.

Fuck off! Fubuki is mine and mine only!

I want to have sex with Fubuki without her consent!

Hands off my wife, you pervert!

OH SHIT IT'S HERE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/graficviolence/

>not posting the full version

worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hunt-for-graf-spee/

>.asia
Do I look like a slanty eyed chink or a kangaroo fucker to you?

>Upon completing each stages' final task, you will be rewarded with premium items such as German Commander with 10 skill points, unique camouflage for ships like Leander, Farragut, Budyonny, Fuso, Bayern, Admiral Graf Spee and Tirpitz!

>Don't worry if you don't own any of the Tier VI ships listed above (Leander, Farragut, Budyonny, Fuso, Bayern). You will earn each ship in your port upon completion, regardless of how much investment you made to each Tech Tree!

>Current owners of these ships will also earn bonus credits upon completion.

Holy shit what's going on with the kikes? Giving away so much free shit? I mean selling the Spee and afterwards giving it away for free? What is this trickery?

Not until Friday.

They probably realized it wouldn't sell well or not worth selling. It is a cruiser with 2 turrets and very slow.

It's German, of course it will sell. Wehraboos will buy anything

Well I know of the drawbacks and was one of the anons last thread saying it wasn't worth it but I find it astonishing that WG would do something like that. Hope they'll do the same for EU. I won't argue against getting a premium ship for free.

WITHOUT
HER
CONSENT

>32k three times within 9 days
It's doable, but dang.

>Asia
Thankfully NA will be easier.

STOP POSTING LEWDS OF MY WIFE, YOU FUCK!

They'll probably sell it later but I'm glad they're doing it like this.

Cum inside me as hard as you can user, spray my womb with your seed, aha~

t. FuckyBucky

I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU
AND THEN I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
STOP SLANDERING MY WIFE

Stop being an /a/utistic faggot. This isn't /a/,

That wasn't me dude.
Lots of people want to Fuguki the Fubuki

WOW grats kungfucious proud of you!

Yo holy shit wargaming this is fucking amazing.

>can get graf spee for free
>will only have a week to get all these other premium camos and free botes
>buy graf spee
>have a month to grind out second campaign
>mfw still gonna buy graf day one
Am I right in thinking these are PERMA camos for the fucking Fusou and a few other botes???

Like the Red/Green camos for Cleveland and some other botes last year. They're quite ugly and I haven't seen one more than 10 times after I took a break for a few months in February

Yeah except these blue and white ones look fucking SICK.

B L U E
P A G O D A

Benis was using that skin on the Buddy. It's pretty good.

Yeah, they're much less jarring and they don't cost doubloons so I'll get this year's.
Won't use them much since I'm not fond of russian or british cruisers or the Fuso.
I was considering re-buying the Farragut so that's a nice bonus

You will get the Farragut for free based on the description.

Hope EU stops SUCKING FUCKING DICK and gives us that amazing opportunity

That's what I was getting at. The other ships I'm immediately selling or already have in my port but don't feel like using

>Graf camo is hidden behind all the tier 6 botes

>wargaming actually being incredibly fucking based for Christmas
god bless

There's no solid evidence that we arent getting the same exact requirements my man.

Is Graf Spee not hype enough to keep the thread going?

not till i see if NA gets different conditions for the campaign.

NA is going get a harder variant.

I wanna see how it looks for EU. And if we'll get anything.

Real funny thinking YOU have my Bucky. You gutless gastropods.

Is there maintenance scheduled for right now?

>my Bucky
You mean MY Bucky.

And EU gets unrealistic expectations like get 5k xp (before modifiers) in a single match.

like every day at this time

That's literally not me you faggacino

if it was me I'd at least be a little humourous about it

WTF

Or 2,5k free XP. Totally possible, my friend. The best I got was 700 in a good match, with the x3 flag and a +100% camo

And maybe we can rename the general World of Shitposting Admiralty. Literally kys my man.

>10 days to get ~60k xp and then grind a bazillion campaign missions for the free T6 botes
>have 2-3 days off from work during that time
ez

Let's do this, boys. My Buddy and Bayern are gonna get themselves some new clothes.

Does this mean that we can skip an entire chunk of the tech tree?

I had no idea, good to know.

Yes. Too bad the only line of those I haven't ground to at least tier 8 is the RN CL line. Get fucked, Danae and Emerald. Grind now on hiatus.

I'm currently at the tier 3 UK CL, thank god I don't have to go through the entire thing.

I'm actually starting to like Wargaming as a company now. Crazy, huh?

You are pretty funny guy! Haha.

But it isnt 60K, I literally just added up all the exp of the stages for graf and it comes to 138,000 Exp required to get Graf Spee

Well, yeah, but if you haven't noticed, each stage has a time limit. So the last leg of the mission is the one with the highest requirement (need 3 pips, 1 pip each for 32k xp after modifiers or 20k base xp), and you got 10 days to do it. That's probably a good solid day of botes-playing right there.

Not to forget that you then have to grind out the camos on top of the final 96k or 60k you spent to get the Spee.

Unless you pay, that is.

Actually each stage needs 3 of those triangle things to advance.

You have an entire week for the first three. It's the final one that's a rush because you still have missions for camo after getting Graf Spee.

>last year, we got the pearl missions and the Kamikaze R
>this year, we got Graf Spee missions
WoWS end-of-year missions are pretty good, honestly.

Yes, everyone's noticed. I was just justifying my "60k xp in 10 days" guesstimate.

I'm pretty sure the special camo isn't just the permanent camo all prem ships come with. Looks like it has the +200k xp perk, so it's more like an alternate perm camo.

Bought the Leningrad and I like it a lot.
I don't have any Russian DDs except for her and the Gremy; the latter I've played less since it meets tier 7s too, so I'd rather play the Leningrad which is basically a better Gremy anyway.

The most worrisome opponents however are Japanese gunboats, since I don't know much about them and their fast shells are difficult to dodge.

So far for my blog post.

>The most worrisome opponents however are Japanese gunboats, since I don't know much about them and their fast shells are difficult to dodge.
Just run away from them. You are literally almost 10 knots faster than Ducky.

>The most worrisome opponents however are Japanese gunboats
Is this satire?

obviously the space battleship leningrad is affraid of suicidal nerfed imperial japanese destroyers

remember space tsushima )))))))

At least it's double what I'm getting. Don't know what it is about this game that makes updates download at a glacial pace.

>157500 xp before modifiers to get Graf Spee

Meh, i am not trying, if i end up getting her it will be due to sheer luck.

disable seeding

>15 average wins
>30-40 co-op wins

the fuck?

>stop seeding
N-no!

Why are people so worried? If you did ARP events then this should be no problem.

How do I disable seeding? The WoWS updater settings do not allow me to conveniently disable seeding with the click of a button.

>that bad quality image

At least link to the version that isn't covered in JPEG artefacts.

>sit in the middle
>enemy carrier keeps throwing planes at me and then feeds me a kill
what a guy

How do you even get on the /wowsg/ autism rank page, anyway? Does someone just lift names from screenshots here and look them up or something?

Why the fuck isn't the campaign up on EU, I'm off work all the way 'til Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos