youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

muketsu.info/FFRK/fes2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me the stupid Magitek Reindeer.

I saw Vayne Solidor at a fruit stall in Archadia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “A hound, begging for scraps at the Emperor's table. Would you serve another master, hound?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the streets with like fifteen Nethicite shards in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Your Highness, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the shards and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any magickal infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each shard and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by treasoning really loudly.

In Circa Old Valendian 706, Vayne Solidor met with the families of the Dreadnought Leviathan victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airship noises and mimicked two airships compressing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Vayne became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

>want to make Ramza into a dark knight
>unlock requirements are fucking ridiculous
Is the grind even worth it?

no

Servers are up.

Freya is not a rat! She is a cute and the best estate waifu

>Someone memed it would have AOE stop or petrify and I believed it

>2 tickets
>key
>3 white magicite
>3 white megacite

But he isn't end game God tier future proof. What's the point? Maybe if they paid me 10k lapis I would take him. I deserve the best for a game I didn't pay for

it has AoE PAR (30%), and 100% ST PAR in its counter.

>3 rainbow crystals for 10k
Thanks Gumi, you ain't so bad afterall

Rainbow crystal shattered into Snow. I wanna die lads.

>got the Race to Rank 15 rewards back
There's a god after all.

Vayne stinks on ice.

You still have two more to use anyway. Save it for the Orlandu banner maybe.

Is it actually leaked somewhere?

where do you see that confirmed at

for 150 lapis a tickie you be a reatard not to buy. Unless you also don't have enough for the 3 rainbows.

I'm saving all three for the orlandu banner.
It's hard resisting the urge to blow all 3 on noctis right now.

check your messages nerds

Who do I feed the MP and LB pots?

bad user
no

>check your messages
I'm just gettinf the bundle message twice

The message doesnt say when the rainbows expire though. Maybe I'll try one on the Noctis banner.

I checked my messages, it just has two of the same message about the daily bundles.

You're not going to upgrade Medius as well, are you?

I'm suspecting some sort of advanced shitposting going on, because there's zero mention of other rewards and even if this dumb shit about redeemable rainbows is true, it's not worth 10k just for that.

they don't expire user

Seriously I'm at a loss where the fuck is this rainbow thing

>figure I'll drop the three tickets from the login reward + bundle because I wouldn't mind one more Chizuru to make farming another Blade Mastery a bit faster and Noctis would be cool to have
>second ticket gives me Noctis
neat.

I'm thinking is right, and that this is just a troll to get people riled up.

Sounds like bullshit and there is actually no evidence of it.

Now that the dust has settled, what can I expect? What am I in for? We can all agree that she's our girl, right?

So in FFIVR how do you unlock more classes?

My friends and I have gone decently deep into the Mirror, defeated Exdeath and went a little bit into the void. Still have a bunch of classes left locked.

She's pretty cool for a cat, but she isn't my girl.

This is a lie. There is no message.

most of them are from beating secret bosses or doing other secret stuff.

>Cecil, CoD, and Exdeath in the same 10+1

No rainbows, but I'm damn satisfied with this draw.

ouch user

oh god i'm so sorry.

muketsu.info/FFRK/fes2017.html

Gem only draws have arrived to JPRK.

USBfest?

Is it me or is the most expensive bundle actually of decent value?

10k lapis, 10 tickets and some other crap for the price of two movie tickets and popcorn.

>4 star bedile
Hahahaha. That's largely a sad pull.

Although I'm jelly of the three good units. I wish I had any of them.

Where on earth do you live where a couple tickets and some popcorn runs you nearly the price of a new game?

yes kupo I couldn't agree more

why think about it: $50 is only a day's worth of coffee. that's totally worth it when you think about it like that

Can you give me tips on how to build a good party?
These are my units so far. I'm not sure if i should replace Roselia with Cloud of Darkness and leave Cecil as both tank and healer?

here's a tip for you

reroll that garbage

>Daily
>Charlotte
FUCK
>Ticket
>Charlotte
FUCK
>ANOTHER TICKET
>Penelo
FUCK YOU
>FINAL TICKET
>Mercedes
FUCKING FINALLY, THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE
Time to grind her, and get stuck in 5* with Snow because I have not enough one kind of materials

I forgot to mention fuel and parking costs.

Fuck you Jewgle, go back to RK. 50 bucks is at least 3 day's worth of coffee.

If I'm reading this correctly, you get one pull per group, and you have an equal chance to get any of the sets in that group?

And the first two are male/female sets of two OSB/USB/BSB relics and the third set is a guaranteed Sentinel's Grimoire/Platinum Sword/Fire Lash/Thyrus, so a 1/2 chance of a Wall and a 1/2 chance of a Boostga?

>BE wants my facebook login info again
what happened with this patch?

Roselia is your only healer, keep her, you will eventually get Refia or Krile that are better

really, you want to grind your entire party and CoD , and then just use them as needed, you don't simply stick to 5 units

Fang is also great if you have a good Lance or her unique Lance

reroll bro

For 300! I jumped on that deal

I know the 4* is shit, but I don't think it's too bad a pull for a newer account since I didn't have any of the good units. I have enough materials to awaken Exdeath and Cecil to 5* due to running maze so much, so that's not too bad.

let's hope japs aren't as retarded as BE players and don't let themselves be fucked in the ass like that
And before any BE player gets triggered, you can't deny gumi has been fucking you in the ass

>finished building and leveling party
>no way of improving other than tm farming gear
Wow, theres not much else left to this game is there?

Is it a one time only offer?

It's today and tomorrow

I want to marry Cerius.

New Year fest.

The first three on top are the Gem only ones.
The first sais "Get a pair of OSB and BSB."
Second is "Get a pair of BSB and SSB."
Third is "Get some popular shit."

Pretty disappointed, but I suppose it was ineviteble. I wonder about the price tag, probably high as shit.

For the first banner they show Cloud and Pecil, whose BSBs grand EnElement and their OSBs build on that said element, so except these kind of pairs.
Others like these are Squall, Quistis, Hope, Kain, Rydia, Luneth, Jecht, Tidus, Maria, Tifa, Bartz and I suppose a case could be made for Vaan and his shitty OSB mechanic as well.

Thats the last of my lapis. Fucking gumi is wringing me dry.

The bags are:

Cloud OSB+Cloud BSB2
Tidus OSB+Tidus BSB
PCecil OSB+PCecil BSB
Zidane OSB+Zidane BSB
Bartz OSB+Bartz BSB1

Faris BSB+Faris Imperil Wind SSB
Rydia BSB+Rydia SSB
Celes BSB+Celes SSB
Aerith BSB+Aerith SSB
Yuna BSB2+Yuna AOE Curage+HP Stock SSB

Sentinel's Grimoire
Shout
Sheepsong
Stoneskin II

I think it's more like pay for a draw for assorted relics and then pick a pair of relics.

NO!
STOP!
This isn't Chizuru. What the fuck?
A-at least now I have all the XIII units. Haha.

Speaking off, isn't it almost time for Keeper's Choice 3 in Global?

There'd be no need for this list of odds if it was "pick a pair of relics".

Fuse them all into a lumi.

>2 additional daily draws for 300 lapis
sign me up. the 48$ 10k lapis/10ticket might actually get me to spend too.

It's technically worth it for 150 per ticket. That's 6 runs worth of old maps for lapis rewards so maybe 30 nrg?

First is 2 11 draws plus a random selection of the first batch.

Second is 1 11 draw and second batch.

Third is 1 single draw and one of the meta relics.

Easy pass. Still scummy, fuck you jewgle.

Yeah, you don't even pick the pair.
Pretty lame selection actually, but kind of an alright way to get whale money.

These are so underwhelming, the only thing I would like from this fest so far is the Noctis sword and Gilgamesh gloves and I can live without them too.
Damn, my JP acc is so stacked.

I think the "single pull + a meme relic" isn't TOO terrible for the price if you don't have any of them (or even for a 50% chance for a Wall if you already had Shout/Sheepsong).

now that we've seen true jewry from mobius, this doesn't seem like shit anymore.

this is, dare I say it, useful jewry. schutzjude as the germans called it.

um as long as it doesnt lead people to forget that jewry is evil. its a slippery slope

Yeah, that one is pretty fine.
Also, there is a guaranteed OSB banner too.

Should I spend 5k lapis on 35% for 5 different TMRs or an 11x draw towards Noctis & Chizuru?

That depends on the TMR's you're maxing.

I think the choice is obvious.

This is Dr Jewgle's cousin who is visiting for the festive period

Say something nice to him

You should go right

kys

dumb smelly moogle scum

I hope you get a cute girl of your own

What are the most effective weapon/movesets in XV? I want to love the spear but it just doesn't compare to greatsword/daggers

What about shields? ahyuck!

no you shouldn't.

1. you need to git gud. Spears have a great skillset. especially the royal arm one.

2. shelds are decent stat/resist boosters. not a fan of the move set in general, but the royal arm shield has a fantastic aoe.

Greg, PCecil, Agrias, Zidane, Ludmille. I've completed one Zidane and one Alma.

the most effective weapons and moves depend entirely on what enemies you are fighting

>finally get a 4* during Noctis banner
>Shantotto
GOD DAMNIT

If you have that team you don't need those TMs yet. Just chill out my man.

Use the lapis on dailies and hoard tickets.

Is there a reason to save arena tickets?

> him

That's clearly a voluptuous lady

Ignis only loves Noctis.

they're not the best banners, not even the best v banners, but one thing to consider about the current event is that the first torment dungeon will be v synergy

Never