Comfy Highway Cruiser under 30K

Hey Veeky Forums, in the market for a car to replace my VW Golf. I commute to NYC for work so I'm stuck in traffic a good amount of time almost daily. Looking for something that has a lot of room, rides smooth, has modern features and has a nice interior. I like the look of the new 15'-17' Dodge Chargers a lot and I'm sure I can find a fully loaded SXT for under 30K. Don't know too much about cars, so what are some other vehicles I should be looking for in my price range/needs?

Buy a Civic and shut the fuck up

Charger is great but go for the R/T trim. V8 is a lot more powerful and more torque which means great cruising, better passing power. Will hold its value in the long term.

Not looking for a compact econobox faggot

I'll look more into the R/T trim, what are some other similar vehicles that you could recommend?

I mean if you like the charger, look at a 300C.

Otherwise look at bigger Lexus for reliability. Taurus SHO is cool too.

V6 Accord 6MT

6speed only comes in coupe

i still would reccomend the v6 accord, very nice

or a fully specced camry

slightly used audi a4, bmw 3 series, or an accord if you want something cheap to run.

Sounds like you should consider a used MKZ

Ride the train like everyone else.

Big American sedans you will love

Chevy Impala 3.6L V6

Dodge Charger SXT/R/T

Cadillac CTS

Ford Taurus V6/SHO

These will all be perfect but Impala or Charger are my personal favourites.

mkz has such a trash interior and a horrible transmission compared to the charger

>lincoln interior
>worse than a dodge
gr8 b8 m8. all dodges have that shitty bumpy plastic dash and it looks terrible.

fuck off im not helping you

There is nothing wrong with this interior
>Dodge
Shit b8 m8

Oh and the HF35 did literally nothing wrong

Dodge interior better than Lincoln?

Dodge interiors get beat out for quality by pic related.

For fucks sake, Can't you see that Lincoln is clearly inferior to this masterpiece?

You can drive a Charger because the general population is very anti police right now and you will be randomly shot.

I would get a Lexus. Any of them. Any of them will be smooth as fuck, comfy as fuck, luxurious as fuck, and cheap to run.... as fuck.

>That
>Masterpiece

no

Kys gm shill

>GM shill
>haven't mentioned one GM product
>mfw pathetic attempts by ChryslerCucks

> being this BTFO
ouch must hurt

You can't be this retarded, point out one time where I mentioned a GM car

u just did kek btfo

Never gonna recover

Why would you drive to work in NYC?

Because the majority of the NYC working population commutes from outside of the city.

Well played rebbit

Just buy a 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis or Lincoln Town Car and save your money

>lots of room
>civic

Stop being intentionally stupid.

Thanks gm shill now kys as aforementioned

He isn't being retarded he is false flagging as a idiotic Chrysler shill to make the charger look bad.

I actually really wanted to like the Lincoln since I've wanted to see them make a comeback as a great luxury brand capable of taking on Audi.

However, i drove the MKZ and was completely let down. In pictures the interior looks great but is just awful in reality. The column shifter is shit, the materials inside are crap, and the car itself is just a nicer Ford Fusion which isn't a great car to base a luxury car off of.

Stupid gm shill the charger is based kys btfo as usual

You're like a paraplegic that's drowning in a puddle

You'll never recover
Die already shill

something about that prndl knob really gets me mad, like I would never buy a car that has that stupid shit

Deal with it, people got so lazy to where they can't even deal with fucking shift knobs. Lincoln MKZ's have buttons instead of a shift knob.

This. A V6 Accord/Camry is about perfect for commuting & trips. Plenty of power, roomy, comfortable, and top notch reliability.

Why not a Lexus ES then?

More confy, more luxury, more badge snobbery...

Take your gm trash and shove it up your ass shill

GM is kino, mf-er.

i'd say have at a lexus es. reliable, tons of power, plenty efficient

GM is pretty great, yeah