Make Alfa Great Again

Make Alfa Great Again

>v6
>DCT

I don't think so Tim

But the 4C is already good

Nice bait you fucking junkie

How'd you fit an engine in that design mock-up?

It's certainly gonna be shelved up in the Design School that guy is in. Trust me, I've gone to a plenty of design schools and I have seen designs done by design students to be more worthy and a million times better looking than what we get on the market today. Fuck you car companies, give the students the jobs and kick out all the shitheads you have in your studios.

Im crine brehs I thought that car was life size and wondered how tf that kid is huge lmao i was like lmao

>alpha romero IDX

>We want the boomer crowd

The pic

>light
>harsh ride
>manual steering
>no trunk space
I love it.

Ever heard of road safety laws?

>what we get on the market today.
You think real world cars don't look like concept drawings because of the designers car makers hire?

>Alfa
>FIAT
>Great
choose.

Well, the Giulia Q is great.

I choose Alfa and great

just to play devils advocate . . .
>v6
most companies have already developed them
compact
more displacement than an i4
>DCT
broader market appeal than a manual with manual like (or better) performance
easier to develop one transmission than two

My blackguy!

>again

>Make concept cars that will never be produced again
Ftfy

will alfa make a GTV again?

>1.7 turbo
>2+2 coupe
>rwd
>6 speed manual
>$35k

can it happen, Veeky Forums?

>already developed
>Easier to develop

So taking shortcuts and not standing out from the crowd.

Yeah bring this kind of design back. Too much emphasis on the giant italian muff in the new ones.

thats a nissan idx

that's a Cummins IDX

>Make Alfa Great Again
So what, by adding in reliability? You do know that by adding in reliability you must subtract from the Muh Heritage and Muh Passion bullshit? And with this being Italian, you know they won't.

Fiat is fine, they actually make fun cars already. Lancia on the other hand needs to be made great again
I mean they went from the Stratos to, well, this

to be fair development isn't free, so pulling from a parts bin is a good way of actually getting a product to market

though i agree that in the long run a car that is purpose built to a specific ideal is better

>what are aerodynamics the design

What is with those zero profile tires with huge gaps that concept artists love to draw?

I know what you are talking about but you can always see better designs at these schools.