Does anyone else not feel bad for people who constantly post their own cars that can easily get stolen on Instagram

Does anyone else not feel bad for people who constantly post their own cars that can easily get stolen on Instagram.

Like I feel bad for dude and hope he gets his car back but what did he expect posting his Honda CRV on TE37s on Instagram? lol

instagram.com/p/BOIP7yygU1h/

>CRV on TE37's

Those are some sick te37's doe

How does posting a picture lead to it being stolen?

>people know what you have
>people figure out what area you live in.
etc

I have an Instagram and never post pics of my car on there. Because I don't want some shitstain knowing what I have.

If some shitstain sees your car in a parking lot it's no different

because no one sees your car driving around

this is some tinfoil levels of retardation

worse than the people who edit out license plates

suck my balls senpai

Yeah, morons actually think someone will download their car if they post pics with their plate

>dude
>he
asians may all look the same but I am fairly certain that is a girl

I don't really feel bad. Don't make your car flashy as fuck if you don't want it stolen. I don't know why you'd put on wheels that are worth more than the actual vehicle, same with putting a $5k sound system into a $1k Civic.

It's not as bad as the people here who are leaving their cars running, unlocked and wondering why they're getting stolen.

The only morons here are the ones that forget they are on Veeky Forums and treat this place like a social media site posting personal info of any kind.

There is a guy in my hometown who has an R34, which is illegal in burgerland. He posts pictures of it but NEVER takes it out of his garage, last I heard he was super paranoid of the feds and just trying to find someone else to take that headache off of him.

what a dumbass.

I live in Southern California. Over half the population is fucking batshit retarded here.

>le big scary Veeky Forums meme
>implying this site is not a form of social media

>te37s on a fucking crv
>Alhambra
she's literally fucking right next to LA
what do you expect
why would you do this
what is wrong with you

>R34, which is illegal in burgerland
Not entirely illegal, but legal ones are extremely rare. I think there are around 15 legal cars in the country, and that's all we have until 2024.

>that's all we have until 2024.

Fuck that's depressing. How's it feel knowing that the people above you are driving R34's?

Don't care, nissan a shit

>Illegal to own a type of car
>Legal to kill people
Your country is all kinds of fucked.

At least we have the R32 now. They're really tempting, but a GT-R runs around $25k or so. And I hate Mercedes for creating that law. 25 years is way too long when I can register a 15 year old car as a classic.

Legal self-defense is important, don't tread on my freedoms

>possesion of a butter knife can get you arrested in the UK
Glad I'm not a bong

if you own a car and cant afford to park it in a secure spot every night then you clearly cant afford to own a car

Yeah we don't all have the luxury of parking in our mommy's garage

you must remember that these wheels are worth more than the car.

>having meme wheels

>need ID to buy kitchenware
>only legal response to violence is to drop to your knees and beg for mercy
>yobs

Britcucks are hilarious

this

>TE37s
>on a crv
you sure those arent reps?

I bet the robber was a nigger or a spic. Get your shit together America and deport those faggots.

>He doesn't have a killswitch

>Alhambra
what else do you expect living here?

>How does posting a picture lead to it being stolen?
It doesn't. Just a story or coincidence. Too many people who brag on instagram also brag in real life and do other shitty things that expose themselves to thieves. For example, anyone that has access to their coat jacket could press a copy of their key into clay or bread or have it traced out on paper. Or the key can be photographed on a cellphone and then remade from a generic blank. Even those rod keys can be duped that way.

So, rather than instagram being the cause, people who use instagram probably let too many random strange people into their lives who visit their home. Or they get invited to parties and hang their jacket up somewhere.

I don't loan my car so no one should have copies of my keys.

He could always launder the parts from it to the VIN of a similar car from the junkyard. A lot of effort.

its not actually illegal to own the car is it? just to drive it on the street
you cant make a piece of metal illegal
>unless its a gun

Its not illegal to own but it is illegal to import and unable to be registered. One that was imported before the 25 year ban would be a track only car or a showcar. The stupidest thing is the feds acctually care about this and will crush your car.

Yeah I get this. A lot of the young guys I used to go to school with have bought some pretty nice Jap cars and all they do is post them on their Instagram's and Facebook's. Dude had a Kei van from Japan. Within a month or two someone had set it on fire. I bought myself a tidy as LGT which cost me a bit of money and the only people who know I own it are people who've seen it. I'm too scared to post pics of it on the internet, due to the fact a lot of people from my high school know where I live and it's parked on the street.

cuck