Tfw to intelligent to invest in marijuana stocks

>tfw to intelligent to invest in marijuana stocks

*>>tfw to intelligent too invest in marijuana stocks

too*

>tfw made 18 grand in 2 months in weed stocks

enjoy your intelligence, pussy

sure buddy,
go get high some more

I don't even smoke and I invested in pot stocks in feb. Sold at the peak on wednesday 2 weeks ago.

>tfw I make 700% gains but OP is "too smart" to make 700% gains

FREE MONEY FTW!

Op is a fag

Also OP, if you bought 2 days ago and sold yesterday, you'd have 30% you moron. Theres still a bunch of money to be made.

Kill yourself retard

It's a bubble

which stocks

I SOLD IT ALL RETARD

I made money. Don't say you're smart for not making 700% in less than 9 months moron

APH OGI CGC

Also bought AFI at 0.09 that Im gonna sell at the next pump and dump becasue AFI is just a scam

>283▶
>
>APH OGI CGC
>Also bought AFI at 0.09 that Im gonna sell at the next pump and dump becasue AFI is just a scam
AFI is on its way to 0. No more pumps

1 : AFI is not even a pot stock yet without their license, they only grow strawberries and spinach for now

2 : when trudeau announces legal drugs there will be a huge pump you dumbfuck. I'll come back here and laugh at you because you had the chance to make 700%

Ask a guy who invested everything he saved this year into APH at 6.74.

This is the closest I've ever been to killing myself.

Fucking inbred

LOL are you retarded? April 30 2017 my man get ready to be like Donald Duck

I'm invested in APH and MJN but still have about $1000 to work with. Is OGI worth buying? I'm holding APH and MJN long term but I wanna still make some decent gains in the short term as well

What happens on April 30 2017, user-kun?

nice, im invested in APH, CGC, and thinking of buying some of the lower Lp's such as EMH, SL, BE, or PUF

Ive made 12,000 so far and i now have 8000 to invest elsewhere

Nice dude, I made around 4k so far. I could have made around the same as you but I fucked up pretty hard

>buy CGC at 2.8, panic sell around 6.2 during that big decline a while back
>buy APH at 3.8, panic sell at 6.4
>buy APH back at 6.8 and it drops again

It's my first time investing in stocks and mistakes are bound to be made, but I'm still pissed that shit happened

whatever, live and learn

when i was new i made mistakes too

>see SUNE- solar energy companys stock is declining
>just look at their market captilization and assets and think this is temporary, decline; buy in
>almost lose my shirt before bankruptcy is declared

turns out you also have to look at how the business is being run. The problem with SUNE was that the ceos and board of directors were fucking retards

they had just refinanced their loans after a few aquisitions and were just BARELY making it with paying the loans. So what so they do then? MORE AQUISITIONS; LETS BUY MORE SHIT.

what i like about APH is its the ONLY mary J company that is currently turning a profit. Should translate to real big cash when legalization goes through

MJ STOCKS IN FREEFALL

>Too*

Fucking idiot

Ok stupid newbie question incoming. Can I buy those APH OGI CGC stocks with any broker? Can you recommend one?