/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
-30 Quartz for clearing Babylonia before 12/22
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/FateGrandOrder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liz Thread!

Sita when?

Best boy.

I wanna double fisting helena so bad

When she finishes her potty training

How do I follow the story if I can't read nip?

Less than 24 hours remain.
Are you prepared?

xth for maki

What are you implying?

Is there anywhere that there are translations/summaries of London? If I have time tomorrow before the raid starts I'd like to try to catch up on the story.

I love Helena

Reading my mind. I'm currently loooking for it as we speak. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/FateGrandOrder

>those tits
>dat body

She's making me want to fap to her. But there's so little material. Help.

Post nice bodies.

wait wait

so the guaranteed gacha is only 30 now? isnt that cheaper?

It's kind of frustrating because I know I've seen bits of it translated, and everything else has at least a summary, but I can't find anything for London including the pieces of it I've read.

yes

Which are the most powerful Ex-ranked Noble Phantasms and skills?

Where the fuck have you been?

Golden Body (Me) EX
CHALDEA EX
(You) EX

>Assassin girl uses her NP
>She kisses Illiya

Oh my.

so you just need to buy the 35 or the 25 + 4 + 1 one?

which one is better?

You need to buy 30 quartz. Those bonus quartz don't count as paid and you won't be able to roll with them.

The 35.
The bonus doesn't count as paid quartz.

Would cuddle
Would cuddlefuck

Fucking image eaten.

>inb4 seminigger
I don't care about the character, I just like this pic

>cat still at bond lv 6
Okay then.

>After Enkidu was released and he ended up being one of the worst 5* Lancers despite expectations that he would supplant Scathach as the best, evidence that Type Moon handles balancing rather than Delightworks and Scathach's artist (a Type Moon employee) has been pushing for her to be the best came to light, along with evidence that he intentionally diverted art assets from other Servants such as Jack, Arjuna, and Karna to make Scathach's animations look better when she was first released.

#Enkidugate

>tfw vanilla Jeanne is bond 9
>she doesn't damage anyway

Wasted.

Who cares about shitty male servants who have a boring design? Enkidu is fucking shit, nobody should care about him. On the other hand, Scat is a semen demon

How the fuck do i beat the ushis?
Plz help fgog

Take 2 Servants with AoE NPs both equipped with Kaleidoscope. Pick a Waver for support or bring your own.
Charge NP with Waver skills, fire NP, wipe first wave. 2nd wave, fire 2nd NP, wipe 2nd Ushi wave.

>Shuten-douji immediately became popular with Japanese fans, thanks to her being almost always drunk and the thick, slurry Kansai Regional Accent Aoi Yuuki gives her. However, she's much less popular with western fans due to having the appearance of a little girl in a highly Stripperiffic outfit, which could only be meant to attract a certain crowd.
Nice to know tumblr is firmly rooted in TMverse

>Vanilla Jeanne bond 10, so is rider Martha and George.
I can't wait to stall the raid At least Altera is 10 and Jack is 9

Have you tried not being a bitch?

Use Mashu or another taunter to redirect damage and fuck them up with somebody else, I don't understand how people have a problem with this.

>no mention of less popularity because of being ugly
Guess I'm the only one disgusted by her face.

Yea, almost all of the times they reference the "western side" it's always them being "weirded out" by japanese art.

TV Tropes is run by SJWs so that's not surprising.

>tvtropes
fuck you

Too long, too wrong

Get a couple of Servants with powerful AoE NPs
Use Mashu for her taunt

> Info that was proven false

>there's no art of Mashu doing a taunting move

Why?

In fairness, the stuff about art assets and animations was actually proven true. The TM being involved in game balance and skills is the part that wasn't proven to be true.

So why don't they just nerf Scat instead of making other lancers shit for game balance?

I didn't think pako could be any more based, but there it is.

>Pako's Nursery Rhyme
God bless him.

That would probably incur legal action if they didn't refund you for all the rolls you did in scat gacha's then

kojiro does it again

There's a reason tvtropes is a walking punchline these days.

>DW
>nerfing
>ever
Merlin doesn't count.

Based.

>kojiro does it again
Yeah, makes a 5 turn battle last 45 turns

I want to fuck that book in the swing.

The whales AKA the people who matter to DW love Scathach
Plus they'd have to refund you for rolling

Based

New APK when. My 7.1.1 Android phone is waiting

Also why can't they release new APK earlier before maint? Saves server rush, and they can only push the unlock on the real content after maintenance.

>Cleopatra is in a similar case in Dante as she is drawn by the same artist as him. Some people dislike her inaccurate design, the timing of her summoning campaign (most people were expected Semiramis for the Halloween 2016 event)

I came to laugh at you.

>DW
>caring about game balance

The game is easy anyway so you can use whatever Lancer you want.

Not to mention on time getting into games because we don't have to wait for icucks waiting for their app getting delayed in verification into app store.

>Nerfing
That's illegal
Why don't they just buff the others instead

I wanna fuck Enkidu boipussy

>tfw only now starting Camelot

kek get fucked

>most people were expected Semiramis for the Halloween 2016 event

You are not allowed to nerf characters you can only get in gacha. It's a mobage law.
If you do, you must refund everything users spent to get her. Happened in Granblue with some supremely overpowered character that got nerfed and everything was refunded.

>I have a deathwish

Fans of Scathach would throw a shitfit. It'd be exactly like what happened with Enkidu, before they'd be all calm and talking about how the game is easy and you should use your favorites, but after they'd lose their shit if one or more Lancers was buffed up to Scathach's level, or god forbid above it.

> WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAH WHY IS MY FAVORITE LANCER WORSE THAN SCAT
Fuck off.
This game is so easy, you can roll through with Bronzes and Silvers only.
If the game actually focused on combat like granblue and not story or characters, then you'd have a reason to bitch.

>Semiramis is the main antagonist in Babylon
>Dumb shitposter Semiramis doesn't have the powerlevels for that
>kek you're just mad that Semiramis is the strongest EX anti-world NP shitpost shitpost
It feels so good to see poor man's Medeafags get BTFO

As someone that rolled for scat I wouldn't be upset if new lancers were stronger

Did the fans of other 4* star Archers throw a shitfit when EMIYA's 2nd made him the best 4* Archer?
Doesn't seems like that

I remember people being upset that he was basically useless now outside of farming saber hands

Fuck off Scatcuck.

I can finish the other half of Camelot before noon, but Is Babylon really as easy as I've heard? I know the last chapters are more like a "victory lap", but I don't know about the rest.

I hope you got some good Archers.

I just think Shuten is a cutie, so fuck 'em.

Rev up that apple supply.

I am fine with Lancers above Scat level. It's more interesting to have 2-3 characters being top and having the option to chose than only one. I have Scat and yes, she is really good but it's only her in Lancers. Karna and Enkidu are good too but not on her level.

fuck off scatfag shill

Please don't start the Scathach/Enkidu shitposting again. It's less than 24 hours till the raid, just please don't do it.

Excuse me?

>making an enemy of serious Gilgamesh

oh shit I thought you meant kuro when you said 2nd my bad

I hope we get more new animations other than Saber Alter tomorrow.

Does this game have sexy medium violet oni?

>but after they'd lose their shit if one or more Lancers was buffed up to Scathach's level, or god forbid above it.

Cu and Taiga were better and no one bitch about it

Quality arguments

Fuck off Scatcuck.

Is this Strange Fake?
Why is it so gay? I thought you all were joking when you said Narita shipped Gilgamesh and Enkidu.