archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16260905/#q16260905
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/#q15709529
youtube.com/watch?v=c-aT-dJWhoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rollin out.
See any laggers on the mountain.

>yeen peen

Previous S/o/cal Meet thread:

>First time I bump into this thread, you all seem suspiciously nice for Veeky Forums.

You really should look up the archived threads for all the various Veeky Forums groups that have Meets. N/o/rcal is particularly good at archiving their Meets and you'll find links in their Veeky Forums threads. You'll see the after-Meet photos and comments. It's clear that people have fun or at least experience some things outside their everyday comfort zone of driving 5 over the speed limit.

H/o/uston example:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16260905/#q16260905

Washingt/o/n example:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/#q15709529

This just in, we haven't left yet

ITS THE MAN HIMSELF

THE ONE THEY CALL YEEN PEEN

>tfw missing Frontierguy
>tfw could be yiffing rn
>uwu's internally

the fuck?

anonymous

Sup gurl

Was fun, hope y'all kept it rubber side down.

post more pics guys. wish i coulda gone but i aint taking my miata till its finished

All I got, I left half way through. They are still up there being autistic.

Where you guyes at?

Autistic fucks.
I'm legitimately flabbergasted that anyone would want to see any of the retards on here in person.

Stater Bros in azusa

>Says the guy that commons a Chinese basket weaving forum.

Be there in a minute

It's like coming to a zoo to see the monkeys. You don't enter the enclosure to throw and eat shit with them.

>bruh, whatarethose???

(Eurobeat intensifies)

>badboysbadboys.mp3

WE DINDU NUFFIN OFFISA'S

Wew lads

What did he pull you over for?
Get a ticket?

Going over double yellow. Yeah, will be interesting to see how much it ends up at.

honestly I'm flattered that people still to this day spend their precious time focusing on me

wait hol up hol up lemme guess.....you're gonna make the witty request to kill myself......wow you must feel so accomplished

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A T T Y

F

Spaghetti why the fuck are you trying to add yeen peen to the group?

Cut it out.

No chin

>SoCal meet

You guys finally finish crying over Hillary's loss yet?

Nah m8 if he was a rapper he'd be 2chinz

>Yfw 90% of the socal autists also visit /k/ or /pol/ and were rooting for Trump or a giant metor

who had the fastest car?
any bikerfags show up?

i wish you guys had a youtube channel and just posted videos of you guys bullshitting and doing your meet thing

i would give anything to have many people and nice non snow covered roads to enjoy my favorite car with

instead i have potholes snow and alone

Top kek

Mother fucking Charlie Sheen strikes back

>implying I didn't want this all along

Z06 was probably fastest by far. Some dude showed up on a Yamaha and left early. There were other bikerfags up there that weren't with us.

I think that really awesome BRZ was the fastest car, I heard they're made of some high tech Japanese steel

What was Yeen Peen like?

You must be the fun guy at parties.

A cute little ball of uwu that you wanna just nuzzle up. His fiat is sexy

eh the guy held up a few guys with his slow shit box which was annoying

Definitely should not be driving a stock fiat 500 up to GMR and driving it as hard as he did. If it was a Abarth or something actually able to hit the touge without being a total danger to everyone behind him it would be fine.

You should ask him to let you tag along, he'll tell you all its hot features ;) and his uwu

Looks like some of the monkeys got their feelings hurt

yea no....dude was sorta a faggot

Is* ask Frontier user

>pretending you can drive
it's a guy with no formal experience tells others they are a danger episode

k den

Bummed I couldn't make this one. What did I miss?

>some hipster tried to blow some guy for some coke

Go back to Plebbit, you butt-hurt queer

Frosty?

no its the fact that almost every car in the front was actually designed with performance in mind so they require less of a skilled driver. Those that weren't performance oriented didn't try to keep up with cars way above their level.

If he is going to go to the meets with a fucking fiat 500, a city car that got pulled from rally because it was so prone to tipping, he better stay in the back rather than trying to keep up with cars capable of much higher levels of speed.

That's what happened with the civic guy who crashed at that one meet who could have gotten anons hurt because he pushed his car beyond what it could do.

Uploading a video I took going up the first route now.
Cops included

>that time that I led the entire group downhill GMR in my Civic and was ass dragging into almost every turn

Good thing I didn't crash that thing during a meet. I'd never hear the end of it.

And I learned my lesson

Is Peen officially announcing he's not going to be furry-ing up any more meets?

Let's not forget you walked away from the guy in a R35 GT-R on the down hill during that meet you crazy fuck.

>single cam non vtec
>blown shocks
>600tw tires
>automagic

Pick 4

Onstar, I have a problem

Video is still processing, but it's there.
youtube.com/watch?v=c-aT-dJWhoc

it's different when the guy is holding up a bunch of people with his shitbox

That's why I always stay in the very back kek
>90hp 3000lb car feels

Anyone here from a group driving up through Santiago Canyon tonight? There was, I think, mk2 Supra, e92, and mk3.

I was planning to come to this meet but . . .

>Few days ago
>leaving work
>Reverse into bush
>It's just a small bush, what's the worst that can happen
>Drive forward
>Bush forcibly removed my rear bumper half way
>Mfw

I mean, it's been happening for 5+ years, so I say there's something worth it/making people come back.

> that time you rear ended the nova on the way home

I passed by you guys and all of you looked autistic just talking in a parking lot

That was the beginning of the end for the hoondah

It's okay though. I bought another automatic single cam 2 door civic. It's getting a new motor right now.

So you had intentions of going, but were to socially inept to join in on the autism. Got it

Not to be a dick but that is legitimately the type of social anxiety that you should go to a therapist for. If it is limiting you from even attempting to talk to someone or be near a group of people it should be looked at for your own good later down the line.

Ay so what's a good day to go bowling. Tuesdays and Thursdays are a no-go for me but otherwise I'm totally free with school out

I was with my Girl friend to visit her grandmother and I passed you guys but if I wasn't doing that I would have stopped by to say sup.

>Roadster Mustard Race Section

>Lipstick Lesbian car section.

Maybe we can do a mini meet for OC on the 26th or 28th?

>Bush forcibly removed my rear bumper half way
Some plants will grow up as trees if allowed, but are trimmed down to be shrubs or bushes. Or it could have once been a much taller bush that got trimmed down. As a result, that bushy growth hid the trunk which could have been as much as 3 inches in diameter. It's a pretty strong bush.

The 28th works. Maybe meet up around noon, grab lunch, and hit up some bowling alley. Maybe touge afterward.

If anyone else is down, feel free to come with. Just for some post-holiday shenanigans

If my Civic is fixed by then I'll probably want to swing by for this

If I don't have anything to do I'll probably come.

Challenger br/o/ and friendz will be there

>for OC
it's not "for oc" it's "in OC"

Sounds good

Meet will be on Wednesday the 28th at Noon at Irvine Lanes

Well im putting my transmission in on Tuesday and doing as much as I can up till February or so.
Really want to go to meets like this and shit but having a car that always needs something done makes it sketchy.
I will be able to by late spring/summer. A lot of time wasted over the last couple months.

Stay out of our county, LA fag

stay outa

oc lebowski
stay outa oc dead beat

We don't need your jerk off behavior here. Gtfo our beach community.

>beach community
>thinks LA people are jerk offs
pot, meet kettle