Previous Fighter: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

>FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Make sure to tell all your friends and rogue-genre loving acquaintances about this awesome FREE game this Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/170174211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Climb up from floor 21 to 23
>Pick up a bunch of materials
>Can't use any of them since none of my gear is upgraded that far yet
Now I understand why the true grind begins here.

So which shroom counters the random mid-combo loading times?

So how do I defend my base and do expeditons for snails at the same time? I dont have enough people. Need all 8 to have a chance defending.

Can you actually attack him in the don floors?

DO NOT BULLY UNCLE DEATH

>Wake up
>Golden Snail room is back
>Scratch Tuber room is back

Just have no money. No one will touch you

Fuck defense, it sucks shit and anyone with a brain can bypass any defense that isn't roided out the ass with max gear.

Just make everyone go on expeditions and dont worry too much about lost money, just leave the cash in the reward box. You can go over 50 with expeditions so keep that in mind, you just need under 50 in the chest to keep sending guys out.

On what do I spend the money I get from snails? Decals only?

Finally beat the game, didn't use any DM for the past 20 floors. Once you get the hang of it, it isn't that hard.

So now I have 3 express passes, 15 DM and a ton of shit just waiting to be obtained.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

>Every time expeditions come I have to spend half an hour managing the reward box and selling useless shit

1 SPlithium bro xD

GIVE

ME

ROSEWOOD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quick question.

Do I need to actually reach Okusa in a run before I can send my fighters to it for expeditions? I've been trying to find someone on it for a while now, and the higest I've seen is the 12th floor, which is the highest I've been to.

Any rooms with reversal tubers today? We really need a spreadsheet for this shit.

I don't know what the deal is with all those individual splithium rewards

Yes

should have used a flaming sword t b h

No fuck you. Have MDF instead.

Isn't there always a trap room in the early 20s and late 20s with reversals? I remember the one dropping on you and especially the later one in the haunted house with 2 feet to fight in.

but can a flaming sword do this?

YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO HEAD TO OKUSA SO I CAN SEND MY EXPEDITIONS ON YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or how about this?

what's happening in okusa?

Gold Snails

>Let it Ride

>Going around after update
>See female Screamer
>She has no top on (not even the under top, nothing)
>Think she must be wearing a tight flesh coloured shirt or something
>Get better look
>She is indeed topless (model has no nips)
>Later see another topless Screamer

Did the update make a bug removing clothes?

send nudes

Nah man I got that a few times pre update, I swear it was just a female loaded in with a male texture over her mesh.

What the hell did you transform into?

Crotch rocket wrist mounted heely.

A DEMON ON WHEELS

>need 100 successful defenses for a trophy
>spend all day gring charcters, buying them my best shit, and leave 30k KC/20k SPL unspent to lure people to my base
>go away for the weekend
>come back
>only one person attacked me

Guess I won't be 100% this game.

>50 attacks and haven't captured a single fighter

Yeah, fuck it.

Yeah its a mess man, I gave up my dream of the monstars roided out with high end flame wands and sabers. People get salty and just power through it with mushrooms.

>First Lucky Star I make is at rank 5

Hope this thing can actually net me more coins and I'm not getting bamboozled

You get a attacked a lot during wars.

he fell for the Luck meme HAHA

I'm on team Kentucky. Not even close to our first war

which room is scratch tuber? i need so much metal

Here

>use a pass because why not I just got 3
>get on the gold elevator
>still don't trust it at all

I swear I'll have PTSD forever about that stupid elevator

thanks senpai

what does the f23 goto arena look like? I don't want to walk in accidentally before shrooming up.

>Wake up to 5 golden snails
>Sending out rest of fighters for 6 more hours while I'm at work

Fuck, I'm gonna need more inventory space.

It's exact what you'd expect a boss arena to look like. It's also right after an elevator so you don't have to worry about running into the boss before the elevator.

Its a room with 4 wooden boxes.

his arena is always next the elevator

Can unclothed Screamers put on discarded armor pieces or is that just Haters?

Damn then what's the point of a lucky star then?

Which floors did you send them to?

>Quests are still fucked
>Invisible weapon glitch still happens
>Camera is absolutely shit in tight space
>"HOPE YOU ENJOYED DOWNLOADING 2 GB JUST FOR US TO FLIP A SWITCH TO TURN JACKALS ON"
This is the last fucking thing from Grasshopper I'm ever touching

again?

I wonder if real PvP will ever be implemented. Obviously not invasions, that just doesn't work with the death metal revives and such. But an arena, or a separate mode for it would be fun.

Do you guys usually kill everything on the way to your goal when farming or just run past all the enemies?

is there a good room/rooms for hovering metal?

Post it on reddit and gamefaqs as a "friendly reminder"

>not doing UV 100% runs

If I have a motor pyscho I kill everything by letting everything chase me till the escalator then I rip off a rage move.

I had a jackal spawn on me as I was running back from 22f farming and it scared the living shit out of me, so now I just leave 1 or 2 scratch tubers alive in the area

I kill them all if I need cash inbetween straight run runs, as otherwise the 1.5-2.5k lifts make me run out of dosh.

You can get about 35k in a quick kill everything floor 11 to 16 boss run, and about 17k in a Kawabe gold chest run.

>Floor 31
This jump is way worse than 21, do I just keep running 31 until I can hopefully find some blueprints?

It does net you coins but youll probably die alot more

My final 10 floors before I beat the game, the weapon glitch happened like 6 fucking times to my yellow Motor Psychos.

It also made my nailgun fire from my dick, making it an inaccurate piece of shit.

I somehow fixed it without switching by just unequip and reequipping like mad.

Find some blueprints, prep for U-10 fight. Once you kill U-10, in the area you fight Coen, just don't encounter his boss area and go straight to floor 35. Don't open the short cut cause Coen is on that path. Go back the way you came.

>my character still frequently becomes mute

It's not the same without the yells of UGLY BITCH and DIEEEE

CHOKE ON IT

SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

31-40 is easy as fuck moose, abuse invuln shrooms and pay attention to ambush spots after the first time it happens, theres very little variance on those 10 floors so you see everything coming 1000 miles away.

Also a tier 4-5 weapon helps but you can pick up full armor sets and weapons and just use the repairing shroom on them to make them 100% again.

Its a big shift from 20-30 from self made to pretty much be a clown suit master and use whatever shit you find on the ground. The worst fight on the 30-40 setup is Coen but he can be done in with like 3-5 +2, 3 star porkchoppers with some boosts once you find them.

But yeah to narrow it down, just clownsuit all of 30-40 while using invulns if you're not confident.

I've never had my bitches yelling
I'm glad

Crits, but I don't think anyone knows the formula

>scared of goto9
>carboloading on stingshrooms and stamina shrooms
>time stop ez win
slowmungus is rediculous

Guys question time does the fire sword upgrade to the dragon sword after +4 and is this for every weapon? Question is should I upgrade my low level weapons?

Thanks a bunch.

Yeah, I heard getting a Funshroom and using it while having some Screamer items on hand makes it piss easy to walk through the area, it's just killing these guys is the toughest part due to barely dealing any damage. Fist now does like 50ish a punch, so I'm thinking of stockpiling some irons from floor 1 to break their armor and then just wailing on them since it does around 400 after they're broken.

On 31 those ambushes are from the windows, does that continue on for the rest of the floors?

So there's a way to avoid Coen at 34? I've been hearing a lot of "yes" for the past few days but today I've had 2-3 different people say it's not possible to avoid him.

>it's golden snail day
>all my storage is blocked with indispensable shit

I can't say 100% for all weapons but every one I've seen has had 3 forms and every one changes form after +4.

It depends on your map RNG really. On the same area I had to fight Coen, I simply just went up to floor 35 without encountering him. It's probably for the best cause fighting Coen with a Grade 4 fighter isn't fun.

Just keep them all in your rewards chest for a while. I have about 30 food items from today that I'm hoping are snails just sitting in there.

so do we know what the fire sword or machete becomes after +4? Asking because a 110 hater dropped this electric hammer thingy with +600 AP

>Take one hit from a guy on 31 and have 80 percent of my health gone
>Try to roll away
>Game has me in a fucking grog state so he gets to hit me again and insta kill me
Fuck you Grasshopper you lazy kike shitstains

Anyone killed the Jackals yet?

The fire sword definitely becomes the dragon buster sword, which loses its fire effect while the machete becomes a battle machete which has a fire effect.
That sounds like someone dropped a bowling ball, which is a different weapon category entirely.

like 2 minutes after the update.

>spend 3 hours updating this game
>last time I see the screen it says "10 minutes left"
>go walk the dog
>come back and expect to hear the title music
>still hear the PS4 menu music
>say to myself "it better be on something like 1 second left"
>SONY SYSTEM UPDATE

like and subscribe

>going on the elavators
>about to go bathroom
>game goes black
>a naked version of me fades in and I start fighting myself in slow motion

What the fuck was that.

Your base is being invaded so the game has you do this to kill time while the invasion is happening

of course you'd say something so dumb and post some reddit TF2 image

it's on the FAQ

How's floor 3 treating you

You got raided

You came back while you were being raided. It's to give you something to do while you wait

>have two premium slugger decals
>and two premium medalist decals
>two premium fire fighter decals
>two premium medalist decals
>two premium superalloy
I'm getting real sick of these duplicates.

vimeo.com/170174211

There's the window one, the giant dumpster one which usually has a giant green japanese sign leading to it, the long hallway one which can be bypassed if you coming from the top end.

Window one is kinda hard to see at times but just running when it happens helps.

The dumpster one is hilariously bad, you can jump at it and jump back and sprint and they'll miss you completely and sometimes even just suicide off the building.

Hallway is either the best or worst ambush, if you're up top then just take a left and bypass it completely, if you're at the bottom make sure you can kill them or you're dead.

A big question to ask is how undergeared are you? I had a full tier 3 armor set and a tier 3 weapon ready for the content when I started. If you need a suggestion,

MotorPsycho is really good overall if you can hit the power charge consistently, the main attack does shit damage but the charge can destroy people. Also the Motorpsycho rage is top tier in crowd dispersal. I put some Webms at and if you wanna see how it handles during major fights, that's a basic 4 star version which isn't that hard to make. The 3 star is weaker yes, but it can 1 shot the earlier floors during rage, and daze people on later floors, while the punch is always a huge hit on charge.

Pork Chopper is god tier handling those enemies but is really mediocre during boss fights, I used it until the final floor as a side weapon to kill people with.

Katana needs a bit of work put into it before it becomes alright, like at least make it 4star and then it becomes something that murders everyone. I found it much easier to get to 4 star than that other ones, so you might wanna keep that in mind.

WHY IS THIS SO LOUD

Are there actually 100 floors in the game right now?

including side rooms, probably

Captain Yostuyama Armor Set/Boss Fight DLC when?!

i cant go past floor 16 :--(

Whoever visits the secret shops much - have you ever seen non-dod metal on sale or this faggot only ever sells dod?

I'm quite undergeared, I was waiting for the Katana to appear before I truly started wasting rare items. Best equips right now are DIY gear in tier 2 at +3 and +2 for top and bottom with a Spec Ops hat at tier 2 +4. Have a tier 2 +4 iron which basically carried me the entire way through to 31.

My main approach was to just use whatever I found off of people and it has worked out quite well, but with 31 here it feels like I'm not really finding anything when I kill guys and all I can find are Brainshrooms on the ground.

Right now I'm basically running 1 for KC and iron drops since the iron works very well for destroying armor and damage doesn't matter to do that, just had another run that died to a MK4 Bone Tuber and a Motor Psycho guy getting me at the same time so I know the Iron works well, it just sucks since I found two new BPs on that run.

Thank you for the advice though, I'm trying the best I can

How did GM scam all these Japanese music groups to produce full-on songs for their free2play game that might not even turn a profit?