/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Eastern Front Edition.

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Use the invite code WOTREDDIT or YOGSCAST when you make your account for a free premium tank, gold, and others goodies to help you get started.

EU:
[NOPAN] (elite weeb club)
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

NA:
[AWOO] (weeb friendly)
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg

>how do I find people to platoon with
join the Veeky Forums chat channel in game

>Snowitzer and tree conversion guide
thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/17/wot-how-to-get-every-decoration/#more-37968

Catgirls are kawaii.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re6P7WP2N5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a support tenk

Ok, lets see you one vs one a IS-6 your typical premium tank.

>decide to fuck around with blitz
>got a pz b2 from box thing
>play a game
>this happens

It was literally a 4v1 at the very end.
They couldn't do shit about it and two of them rammed themselves to death on me.

that's exactly what a philistine would say tbqh, famille

>all medium tanks are now support tanks
Yellows, when will they learn?

But all medium tanks ARE support tanks.

I want express embryo to leave

so I want to retrain my qt swedish RO into gunner. would the price be lower in retrain discount event?

If you know how to use it you will shit credits and wn8. Doing your health in dmg already makes you a rich unicum.

But really if you know how to exploit it its good. The feels when it can bounce shit on its upper.

Where's my fucking Type 59 for 300€, wotg? WHERE?

50%

Pz B2 is fun
whenever there isn't a matilda or Dbw 2 with a long 75
in those cases the thing's basically a paper target

>matilda
Fuck those bunkers desu

There are tanks, but the future are mechs, bois.

youtube.com/watch?v=Re6P7WP2N5w

im not too sure if there are events for this kind of retraining or which one apply for it, i know there are one for tank retrain and skill reset
if there is an event like that it would be half the price

how would it outplay a tank, tho?

welp. guess I have to wait til the next discount event and try out myself

With guided missile pods and lasers, obviously.

not an argument

Mediums have a dedicated role of flanking, which is support for heavies. A flank consisting of a med wolfpack is really decent on its own though.

>HEAT-54 with 330 pen and good turret armor
>dedicated role of flanking
lol no

>This is that guy that runs in to you when you are trying to side scrap then gets one shot by a TD then blames you for it.

>play tier 3 in pz 1c
>rush to arty, get 2 arties
>destroyed by valentine AT
>happyanyway.jpg
>private message from one of the arties
>"Rushing faggot, u onl get kills this way bet"
>"ok"
>"1v1 me you cockfag"
>"np, tier?"
>"tier 3"
>"I'll pick arty"
>"lol then u can pick even t6 idc u die ayway"
>pz1c vs lefh18b
>he bounces entire drum into my thicc front
>gets one shotted
>never says anything again
Mistakes were made

cool made up story

>I-t-t was totally his fault. IM A MBT GUYS.

This sounds dumb. Who's to say that the heavies aren't supporting the flanking wolfpack by engaging and tying the enemy?

not the guy you a replying to,
but the fuck are you even trying to say

he's making up some dumb story to try to support his dumb non argument

illiterate Vietnamese child with RPG 7 could take this thing out

Shoutout to the realest finngolain nigga there is; Goattster
We finally made it

It's a mutual gain relationship quite obviously.

that's fucking dumb

if your definitions are interchangeable then they aren't properly defined.

If your wolfpack is not good enough to engage with out a heavy to draw fire, then you are in a support roll.

this is ridiculous.
I always get 30%, but never 70%

Krill :3

T-10 any good? Like is its armor almost as troll like as the IS-7 or is it auto pen like the IS-8.

>NOFUN

front hull armor is pretty shit but that's not the point of the tank so it doesn't matter

>mission is to win a supremacy match and cap a point
>finally get a supremacy match after at least 10 matches
>team proceeds to be so bad I literally have a stroke watching them
>IS pushes to enemy spawn
>SU-100M1 puts his side to an IS
>KV-3 lets a Tiger just slaugher him despite being easily capable of killing him

stop paying attention to xvm win chances, its inaccurate af
this reroll "unicum" platoon alone completely makes nonsense out of it

>side scrap
>scrap
These are the yellows who are posting here.

The rerolls fucked us over hard, because I couldn't pen them and my team were retards anyway.

I would pay money to ban all Polish "siemka, I'm play for fun!" players. They are the cancer of free 2 play games and deliberately ruin your experience.

>playing on the EU server

Boy I sure do love holiday season teams

>playing on a ded server

again?
fucking rigged

IS stats too strong, da. We need ruin stats now, so no Russian bias accuse, da.

what is the KV-13 and does it even serve a purpose

This is where he spent the entire match, tell me you wouldn't want this unicum in your team

It's a heavium.

Serves you right for joining the shitty weeb clan.

It's not flanking if there's only one point of contact. It's just a maneuver which results in another engagement. Again something that isn't limited to or definitive of a single vehicle class.

How is this difficult to grasp?

that's not how you spell elite

If its dead how is he playing on it? However you have no excuse for playing with Pols. But you are probably from one of the prime chuck states of Eurocuck.

NOFUN got a lot more IS-5s.

beats being in a dead clan, also the French overlord gets me tanks

You fail to grasp the concept that if you are not going down the primary lane and directly engaging the primary threat of heavy tanks, you are in a support roll. Yes, every tank in the game is a support of a heavy tank or a heavy TD or the toughest medium that happens to be on your team or left alive. Its like every RPG ever, the entire team supports the guy thats keeping the boss at bay.

what are you on about?
the NA playerbase is literally even worse

Go back to bed, Cipher.

yeah in june 2015

You fail to grasp what a retarded attempt at a definition this is.

double digit IQ posse

So you are claiming to be better clan than NOFUN at it's prime yet all you can do is repost the same 2 or 3 meme pictures.

Yeah, im tired of you and your illiteracy. Go tank with your T-54, im sure everyone on your team will thank you for it.

post stets : ^ )
I dare you.

what was NOFUN's prime?

>So you are claiming to be better
if by better you mean alive then yes, also quit batting you word twisting faggot

Ohh lord, you are even one of those guys. What are you, 13?

December 2015 was when the clan was last alive
>being defensive about his shitty weeaboo clan with 1/10 of the average players from NOFUN
If you weren't parading as the only 4ching clan you'd be deader than a fish on land.

Post your stats. Do it, faggot. I want to see how well you can actually do by applying wow-tier logic to tanks.

6 losses in a row again?

why?

>Use a simple example and goes over his head

I really don't think I could make the analogy more simple with out drawing you pictures in the sand with a stick. You're just dumb kid.

highest amount of reward tanks was in april 2016 though

not him but if you are under 2k wn8 you are mentally retarded or a 13 year old

i hope the latter is true for you so theres still hope

>if you weren't recruiting you'd be dead
thanks for the insight

rich coming from a person thats been posting guesstheclan.jpg for 3 years now

>he still thinks I'm Cipher
:^)

what part of my post even remotely implied that?

I wanted to quote The literally whos you've recruited prove my point, that all you've accomplished is a shitty weeb clan.

you're just envious

>y-you're j-just j-jealous

>At WG Fest Murazor stated that one will be able to exchange premium tanks. Specifically, exchanging one tank for another with an additional gold charge.
This has "powercreep" written all over it

quite clearly

>what the matter goyim, your IS-6 is no longer kicking it against tanks that you virtually can not penetrate frontally like Liberta or Patriot
>for additional 10€ you can upgrade your IS-6 to Obj 252))))))))))
>Pershing is still a piece of shit even after the buff, fear not tovarish, for only 15€ or 3500 gold you can upgrade it to a T26E4 Patriot))))))))))))

Undeniable truths

>Ramming is shitter bait
>The cromwell is for fags
>Jagdtiger 8.8 sucks
>TDs aren't fun
>Artillery is objectively bad for the game
>There needs to be a skill based matchmaker
>Gold rounds don't need to exist

Add your own

>no matter how little fun I'm having, I'll never be free from this game

wait fuck Patriot is T26E5, oh well you get the idea
SHEKEL UP BITCHES !

Is the KV 122 worth it seems like a more accurate IS 2. Worth the dosh?

xvm is cancer

no

Tier 6 is for shitters
>everything has ass gun handling
>armor is meaningless
>low HP pools
>whole tier is populated with hard2play howitzers
>when bottom tiered you have to face tier 8 tanks which is basically roleplaying as a punching bag

You haven't pointed out any mistakes yet, son. Not to mention refuted anything. You just claimed a moral high-ground after throwing over-simplified concept in the air.

>Mediums have a dedicated role of flanking
Wrong. Any tank can theoretically flank. By definition you can only flank already engaged tanks. Mediums are arguably the best at it, though an argument an be made for lights as well. In the end it isn't tied to vehicle class as such at all.
>which is support for heavies
Wrong. The act of flanking can support whoever might be currently engaged with the flanked tanks. This might just as well be a light in an advantageous position.
>A flank consisting of a med wolfpack is really decent on its own though.
Do and try to distinguish between the notion of a flank and the act of flanking.
>If your wolfpack is not good enough to engage with out a heavy to draw fire, then you are in a support roll.
The goodness of tanks has nothing to do with contact evolving to an engagement. Just as it takes two to tango, upon making contact both sides have the choice of either committing and engaging or not committing and disengaging. Anyone can choose to engage. The qualities and abilities of tanks come into play during the engagement and are a deciding factor in the outcome.
>primary lane
Subjective and can vary tremendously due to numerous factors.
>directly engaging
Close range engagement is not automatically more important or superior to a ranged one.
>primary threat of heavy tanks
Arguable at best, wrong at worst. I'd argue that mobile platforms with adequate guns are nearly always the bigger threat. The main function of heavies is to pin the other heavies and trade with as efficiently as possible. In this sense their purpose is to close down avenues of exploitation for the mobile enemy tanks.
>support role
It should be clear now that the notions of 'support' tanks and roles are moot. Anything can be a support to whatever - this is entirely situational.

Because siema pl

I wonder how this guy feels now

Seems better than the IS 2 Berlin in every regard apart from style and dpm.

Sitting on 10k gold.

Buy 40 more 1€ boxes in hopes for the KR and wait for discount on 1 year premium account for gold or get the motherfucking Löwe? Type 59 and Patriot are in the garage already.