Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good luck finding a +12 maw key every week

you must only post itt if you are 98th% + in mythic with only 1 usable legendary

NOST WON BROS

HOW CAN WE STOP THEM THEIR CONTENT IS SO MUCH BETTER

What content.

>filter lists STILL replaced with shitposting pastebins
Just fucking end /wowg/, mods.

pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

rate my rogue

>brewmaster

get darker boots
other than that pretty gud

dumb chink

use a question mark (?) to ask a question

>"What are we without the sky?"

This week's reward isn't even bad desu
Could be better if it was BoA (would actually be probably a little too strong) but it's quite decent if you don't have a good neck

>logs estimate that each legendary (bad luck protection) is roughly twice as hard to get as your previous one
>estimated that you can get 4 legendaries on an alt easier than you could get your 5th
>they're adding new legendaries that people might not see in any reasonable time if you already have 4

Here's hoping they change it in the future and limit the escalation of the bad luck protection is capped to be as hard as getting your 4th. Being at 3 legendaries, I'm not sure whether I should just wait for 7.1.5 for a chance to get one of the new ones (since both of them will be quite good).

post your face about the current state of your spec

>boomkin

Reminder to keep giving papa blizzard all your shekels so they can fund all their quality content

>havoc dh
>alt is a fire mage

We're gonna make it bro. Just gotta tough it out and pray that they up the % buff they're giving in 7.1.5 as payment for nerfing ED and IFE. I got 2 utility and the bracers so any buff they give is a bonus for me. 4% damage boost and 12.5% mastery scaling increase is a good start.

Stellar empowerment system is cancer though and fuck whoever thought it was a feasible idea to lock it behind 60 AP starfall.

>ret

You mean Equality content, yes?

>Feral and can play Guardian.
>Feels good.

I hope they make it so the bad luck protection system counts only your lootspec legendaries for the purposes of getting a new legendary.
I play all 3 specs in my main character and I'm pretty sure I'll never see legendaries for them all even though I have BiS for my Tank spec because I'm a dumbass

>WW/Brew/MW Monk

Didn't all specs get a 4% aura buff? I don't think that's an actual buff to boomkin tbqh

blizzard can't design a spec for shit

starfall does no real damage itself, the damage comes from stellar empowerent (increasing dot dmg)

this means the best stat HASTE reduces the duration of starfall for some reason so you end up getting fucked when you stack it

>Brewmaster
I'm still tanking random heroic dungeons just fine with shitty gear, but I got bad feeling about mythics and beyond that.

People say they gave % buffs in relation to the nerfs they gave to the legendaries or changes to the spec. Some got higher than 4%. It's their attempt to move the excess damage boost of the BIS to the basic spec.

My picture used a question mark, why does it matter?

I do Mythic raiding just fine, and the "hard" M+ affixes like Necrotic and Skittish don't matter that much for Brew.
they're good right now, as soon as you start getting to the hastecap and playing with BoC you turn into one of the best tanks right now

On top of that, DOT classes like moonkin are supposed to be good in council fights where you DOT multiple spread out enemies. But you cannot reasonably keep starfall on them at all times thanks to 60 fucking AP starfall so your DOTs hit like shit compared to other DOT classes. Blizz sees our damage as stellar empowerment + weak dots = their desired damage design. In reality, it's usually just weak dots because stellar empowerment uptime is shit thanks to starfall.

Which is why top moonkins are asking for stellar empowerment effect to be halved and the damage "moved" to the DOTs themselves. We'll still get effect from mastery and stellar empowerment but to a lesser degree.

>Blood

>doing LFR for legendary pity timer
>both tanks die while switching platform
>wipe
blizzard can make their game more and more retardproof but retards will always come out on top

>Tanking on dragons of nightmare.
> New dragon spawns, taunt it so the other tank can take the dragon that was debuffing me.
>Taunts new drake.
>Most wipe.
>I get blamed.
>Felt like shit for the rest of the night.

>also moonkin

>15 moneys for a pet
>40 moneys for a mount
>and that's on sale, it's 30/80 moneys outside sales
holy shit blizzard
I was going to buy a mount but at 40 moneys I'd rather not

>letting yourself feel from anything LFR related

Who's this?

frank

nost winning

It was heroic, im no fucking casual scum.

So after all this legendary balancing and stat changes someone with a legendary chest and legs for example compared to someone with two legendary jewelry pieces is going to have 1000+ primary stat just because of the slot they occupy alone.

Epic.

if you're still progressing through heroic EN this late into the expansion you may as well be progressing through LFR

>Get mark of the distant army enchant
>get savage snowballs

You can now kill anyone on your faction under 10k HP

post proof

Remiv here

Just want to say a big thank you to the Artist who drew that, it means a lot to me, best drawing of my char i've received on this board so far

I have two legendaries for my main spec and sephuz, should I even bother with an offspec? I'm basically guaranteed to not have a legendary for it at this point.

>still having trouble with heroic
>not casual scum
LOL

shadow

Dude, I'm in a normie casual guild that raids twice a week and we are oneshotting heroic for weeks now.

WW

literally nothing wrong with balance druid

getgud

>doing LFR elerethe
>swap to second platform
>tank decides to tank it on the web
>both tanks proceed to get one shot

>prot
Atm is ok.
1.5 will be rough.

yeah man they are sick

>you have to waste a dozen GCDs and hope the adds live long enough to do a fraction of what other classes can do with a single skill
>mediocre ST unless you got the BiS legendary that literally changes your whole rotation

how is pre-legion leveling so fucked

>1-60 is fast as shit
>outland goes by in a few hours
>northrend takes FUCKING FOREVER
>cata is fast as fuck again

>legendary dependent spec
>nothing wrong
pick two

It's even worse with dungeons. You get less XP from running brd/outland dungeons, than running level 40 dungeons. And northrend dungeons take even longer.

>absolutely garbage dps if you have to constantly move, heavily punished by affixes like volcanic
>huge AOE ramp up time with no real reward, max damage is very average
>you have to sacrifice many single target talents for slight AOE dps gain, only warlock has this problem too
>bad defensive CDs and the selfhealing shitty artifact trait doesn't help at all
>pretty bad in 3vs3, terrible in 2vs2, probably the worst 1vs1 spec
>most talents are unusable but that's almost every spec in legion
>single target damage requires both BIS legendaries and still you won't top any meters

>lots of classes get 3x burst aoe as us
>their sustained evens out to be equal if not more than ours

Like what's the point. The only niche for moonkins seems to be BGs where starfall's ridiculous size is great.

>Feral that high on M+

Explain??

Brutal Slash.

That guy posted player speed. Here's damage. Hilariously still higher than moonkin

only like 40 parses made by mythic raiding groups probably

>tfw forgot to include picture

BROS.... I AM LITERALLY SHAKING....

HOW CAN THE /NOSG/ THREADS BE SO MUCH MORE ACTIVE THAN OURS

I... LOVE LEGION.. WHY ARE THEY HAVING MORE FUN THAN US BROS

IT'S NOT FAIR

>frost DK

shut the fuck up

>northrend leveling

please refer to the image posted here:

>Shadow Priest main
>Subtlety Rogue alt

>farmed votw for thunderfury on my outlaw offspec for months
>never get the second binding
>randomly look at appearances after putting a trait in my weapon
>I have it
>but not the original appearance, only the last two
>only binding I have is in bank, still haven't got the other one or done the quest
?????

But Frost is doing good and is getting buffed??!?!?

hpala

I don't care how good it is while being a 2 button meme class.

If you unlock a color for a hidden appearance, you can use that color for all hidden appearances, even the ones you don't have. Unintended but devs will keep it like this.

DK's have always been a 2 button meme class.

I KNOW BRO.... IT SUCKS AND NOST SHOULD BE FINED

BRO HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?

noice ty
shame the only good color is the one I don't have

im 12 years old and this is by far my favorite wowg meme ! :D

>feral druid 1st in m+
How?

>mythic cena progression
>going well making progress
>Suddenly die before tree comes up
>we kill it
I'll just go fuck myself.

>nearly 2017
>playing retail

cya

If you look closely it's just bosses.

yeah the xp rewards are completely busted and i think bliz just forgot about em

>BM Hunter

Why is TN so full of sandniggers?

So, before Legion launched i made the terrible mistkae of selling my warriors gear (which was just WoD dungeon shit anyways) and deleting it, cause i thought i was never going to play it again.

Now i want to restore the warrior, but he'd be fucking naked, except for 615 heirlooms. Is there any way at all to get some 100 gear from somewhere, except having people boost me through WoD raids?

MoP had a vendor that sold green gear sets, but i don't think that exists in Legion.

>dest lock
thinking of rerolling i cant stand this anymore.

>892 prot paladin who fancies wpvp

>Ret Paladins have the highest burst in the game sans Spriests w/ StM
>Have fuckloads of utility
>No guild ever wants one

Jesus fucking christ. I do about 320-350kdps in a raid setting (With 2pots+hero & only lego is Sephuz and I have shit trinkets) at ilvl 870 and NO ONE wants me.

I have burst close to 800k dps before. The only fights I don't purple parse for my ilvl is in ToV (Not used to the fights and none except Guarm are dps checks so I'd rather get the mechanics 100% than do good parses)

Shit bums me out, no one except people progressing on Heroic are taking anyone below 880 and I do 15-20 Mythic+ a week, plus full clears of Heroic EN/ToV with little luck

heirlooms and your 750 artifact will be more than enough to live

just make sure you go prot and not arms (colossus smash is shit for frequent target switching), and definitely not fury (enrage increases your damage taken)

>just got a 840 vastly oversized ring from a tanzanite borer

Ret is rising slowly in popularity over the last month or so, especially since Method took a ret for world 1st Helya and have since said on multiple occasions they are underrated, causing them to be more popular.

The biggest issue is that a lot of people 'play' ret but are just absolute garbage at it which definately brings down general opinion of the spec right now.

tl;dr, if you are committed enough a non-retarded raid leader will be interested in taking one, it's just melee spots are always heavily contested

>i play a fringe spec no one really cares about
>omg why is it so forgotten and useless! fuck my life!!

fucking eu and expensive ass token bullshgit fucking assblast wtf im a nosg shill now

My Best Performance average is 75 (for all gear levels) in EN with 870 gear and no good legendaries (ToV is 45 for my gear level but whatever our kills are always a mess)

I think I just need to get off my lazy ass and see who is recruiting on Area-52

Have you done your chores yet, /wowg/? Those normal, heroic and mythic EN and ToV raids aren't going to clear themselves! Don't forget your nightbane/kara clear, weekly +12, emissary and some daily M+ clears for some AP.

Crusade is a Carpal Tunnel/10 spec

>playing any melee other than a rogue
rogues are the only melee that will always have a raid spot unless you're in those top 10 guilds that have 5 alts to make the perfect comp

Its so fun though
>Start with 22% base haste
>15 Stacks of Crusade
>Heroism
>880 Chrono Shard Proc and 890 Faulty Countermeasure
>Potion of the Old War active
>Sephuz procced
>Wearing Aggramar's Stride

>RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND GOT PLACES TO GO NOW FOLLOW MY RAINBOW
>Bursting to 1.2-1.3mil on pull