Thoughts on this car? Could potentially pick it up within a few days...

Thoughts on this car? Could potentially pick it up within a few days. I checked the vin number and the engine serial number is above the range of the notorious balance shaft issue.

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c6234&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c6234&zip=33411&distance=100&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=162397226_isFeatured

>c230
>not a manual
>buying a car that cheap from a dealer

would it kill them to spend 20 minutes and remove the oxidation from the headlights? that shit bothers the fuck out of me.

>not Japanese
Fucking disgusting.

>buying a 2.5 luxury sedan with a manual

also what's wrong with buying a car that cheap from a dealer? that looks like a good deal to me

Because it's been passed from nigger to nigger and there's no maintenance records. You want to buy a car like this from the 2nd owner that has had it 7 years and has lots of maintenance records.

>C CLASS
>mfw

Cheap Class

süß taxi mein bruder

It's only got 30k miles on it there's no way even if it has gone nigger to nigger it's in too bad of shape.

I own a c-class 2006. It's awesome, fuck the haters.

spotted the guy who own his car since 2 months

yo

its a c230 mercedes
its pretty much a base model

the c300 isnt even any good
the only c series worth getting is the c63

when people say mercedes and german cars are prone to problems its this kinda model that they are reffering to: a mid range one with half the options and a no name engine that isnt renouned for its reliablility

Just wait. You won't think it awesome for a long time lol

what's the reason?

Mileage is less important than how it was maintained. I'd buy a car with double the mileage if it had a good owner.

Depending of where you live, parts will destroy your wallet. Because everything that fail cost a leg and an arm,

Warranty, desu

>c230

dude stop. at least get a c55. amgs are fucking cheap in usa, just get one.

Not an option, insurance will rape me

>base model used luxury car
go back to bed Amir

>can't drift
>can't disable T/C fully
such a boring car
just get a bmw

10k for a C230?
What is wrong with the American market?

Dyno mode lets you drift (no T/C).
But it's a bitch to enter, and it tends to break things..
BMW is no doubt the way to go if you like "active driving".

>filename
>cevapi
>that hair
>that photo
>that car

being bosnian i can relate to that pic, I hate those guys. they're always the ones driving WV's or BMW's with their guido hair and snapping photos with beers in hands.

i know about the dyno mode bullshit as I have owned a benz of the same era.
and yes, drifting indeed breaks things - in this C class' case the power steering pump blows up when you hit full steering lock while drifting

>Depending of where you live, parts will destroy your wallet. Because everything that fail cost a leg and an arm,
In case you are not b8ing, let me break it to you...

Do you live in Europe?
>yes
Is your Benz E class or lesser model
>yes
Parts will not break your wallet and there is good chance it will be cheaper than keeping up some japanese cars due to customs in many eu countries and because benzes are very common.
>no
It will be expensive, but not impossible to keep the car running. If dirty turks, romanians and bulgarians can buy 10 year old s class with 300 000 km and keep it running for another 100k kms, everyone can

Do you live in USA?
>yes
Is your Benz E class or lesser model?
>yes
Maintenance will be above average
>no
Maintenance will possibly destroy you

Do you live in Africa?
>yes
dont worry, w123 is immortal