/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T7S5YSef
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33791/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75214/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26019/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

>Already ded
wew

Post some recent screenshots!

Most recent I can post here

Trying to salvage these pants textures.

>The Dunmer Sue can defeat the Argonians and Nords after a volcanic eruption
>The Nords can defeat the combined armies of High Rock and Hammerfell
>Hammerfell can defeat the Aldmeri dominion, which is the combined armies of Valenwood, Elswyr and Alinor
>High Rock can defeat the combined armies of Valenwood, Hammefell and also an army of Deadra, to boot
>The Empire. which includes High Rock, Hammerfell, what's left of Morrowind and Cyrodiil can't defeat the Aldermi Dominion
Really makes you think.

>huge ass
>no thighs
When did Yarti get butt implants?

Please put some more meat on her thighs

We need to lewd things up a bit!

Okay

TES VI is Akavir

MY VIRGIN EYES!

k

you just killed a hand full of americans who didnt made it to the church in time

Welp, it seems that there is no way to use the bloody mouth textures from DVA, so I guess this makeup is good enough for a substitute.

What's wrong with her right eye? It looks glassy and shit.

Hi Where Are The Ash Yam :DDDDD

Wonky perspective in that shot, I guess. It looks perfectly fine up close.

someone poked her eye out with his dick

l-lewd. who could that 'someone' be?

Faust

I know I posted this in the previous thread but I'm just really pleased how this one turned out.

Don't start rumors, user. Okay, that's the last bikini shot. This shit is awkward as hell, I can't pull Freir's look.

God I fucking hate Imgur. Why can't this website just work.

Everything about her body is terrible.

>You will never be a merchant in the East Empire Company
>You will never overcharge your Dunmer clientele and tell them "sorry, it's the best I can do" and use your voice of the Emperor ability to make them believe you even though you're actually operating with massive profit margins.
>You will never have some Dunmer scavengers arrested and killed because their sale of dwarven artifacts and currency caused a slight decrease in the value of your septims
>You will never be an integral part of the process of rebuilding Morrowind and sink your teeth even deeper into the province

Why the fuck is bootleg UFO SE not working right now?

It looks the same as any of the other retarded bimbos here.
Huge breasts but zero body fat, gloss like they just got out of the river but perfectly dry hair, and showing as much skin as they can without getting banned, but later get banned or just have the image deleted because mods had other things to do throughout the day.
So yeah I agree, the body is terrible.

>UFO

Shut up Cumtears, we know you're jealous of other waifuposters and wish you could be in the circlejerk.

>literally agreeing with you
>shut up cumtears
Worst part is we're just gonna get more of these kinds of posts with winter break

>UFO

How's this for the color of the scarf?

That lack of thigh makes it look like she's got a diaper on under her tights.

Well, Yarti does have incontinence problems.

What UI mod is that?

Looks ok. It's almost the same color as the gauntlets.

Those pants are just shaped really weird. They're extremely tight fitting but there's no buttcrack.

Looks good to me

Will you retexture the helmet?

Are you calling and retarded bimbos as well?

What happened to UFO

It's pretty clear. The latter is literally retarded, that's part of her "character".

Deprecated, EFF is better

Bunch of different stuff. I made a pastebin explaining it because people ask me a lot. Here you go!
pastebin.com/T7S5YSef

Yeah I was thinking of just color matching them. I'm definitely going to change the color of that scarf he uses to match the color of the scarf on the armor either way.

Ideally, I will do everything. Just don't know when. I think the rest will be a lot easier, though. The cuirass just has a lot of different parts and cutting everything up was tedious as hell.

You should add me on steam by the way: ReverendKnots.

In a totally unrelated note, I didn't get the permissions I needed from the Rustic guy so unless I make them the pauldrons and scarf from scratch or find a different retex to cobble onto this, I can't release it officially.

It's shit you fucking r-tard!

Rood!

>Depreciated
/g/ go and stay go

I'm sorry user is "obsolete" a less triggering word?

>pastebin.com/T7S5YSef

>jagged rocks
>string doesnt actually touch the booty

fuck off

Thicc posters are the most mysterious kind of posters. Who the hell finds that shit boner inducing?

In Wyre Bash, what do the colors mean according to your save file?

I'm not on Steam

Why didn't the Rustic guy give you permission?

>tfw you go try to kill the Emperor to steal some bitching armor but he didnt spawn

Jesus.
Why do you keep a shittons of saves.

The picture he replied to isn't even thicc, it's just a thin torso with huge tits.

Means you're fucked and you're dying of cancer.

Red means some plugins are missing. Green and purple are both good, as in the save is fine, I think purple is the "most good" but I'm not sure how exactly it is different from green

>In a totally unrelated note, I didn't get the permissions I needed from the Rustic guy so unless I make them the pauldrons and scarf from scratch or find a different retex to cobble onto this, I can't release it officially.
Could you meet him halfway and have your mod "require" his?

I always have a contingency plan

k

thanks

>Shitters that use thicc for anything with big tits

How is there no way?

Zat is not thicc
Zis is thicc

Because the effects will disappear in 10 seconds after feeding, even if I freeze the game with tfc. Also, I couldn't find it on RaceMenu's list of makeups and other overlays.

So just extract the texture and overwrite a face tattoo texture from a tattoo mod with it

Your shitposting is thicc, cunt.

>white suit

Look, I don't know how to edit this shit okay?

So I went to update from
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33791/?
to
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75214/?
but now the MCM is blank.
I used the script cleaner, but is there like a MCM reset or something?

Are you in need of assistence? :-}

Is it wrasslin Friday yet?

Do I have to sell my soul or something?

Ignore and report. You're better than this, Cumtears. Don't listen to him.

Is this a JoJo reference?

It's obviously a David Bowie reference.

fucking 13 year olds who don't appreciate baby birthin' hips because they will never procreate.

No if you wanna do it yourself. Just download Paint.net, use magic wand to select the black part of the texture and invert the color.
How about renore and igport? :^)

>even if I freeze the game with tfc
Try normal tfc (without the 1) and then sgtm 0.00001 or something like that

The only thing thicc is your daft cunt of a brain

>Being a jojofag
>Fanbase was already cancerous
>Anime is out
>Cancerous level is off the chart

maybe its time for you to realize that ultimately you're a faggot just like the rest?

Why do you still insist on posting here? Most people would have the common sense to move on and leave by now. Can't you take a hint?

>watching anime

Because mongoloids like you keep feeding him the attention he craves. Are you genuinely retarded?

Jojo is literally the new MLP

Yeah and I play video games too.

If it gives you a sense of relief, I'm already familiar with JJBA since the year 2000.

Tried it, didn't work.

I'm afraid that I screwed it up even more.

Just got skyrim for pc and have a few questions.

Firstly, is there a way to make my staff appear on my back when its not drawn? This was one of my biggest gripes playing a wizard in skyrim on xbox.

Is there any easy way to change damage values of spells without installing a whole mod?

Would quite like to make Vampiric drain more powerful without installing a complete magic overhaul.

And also, are there any mods that just make the game straight up better?

Any enchanting mods for skyrim that let me enchant with way more effects?

I want to make a spell absorb suit

>mods that just make the game straight up better
Better in what way, mate. That's an awfully unspecific question.

Jojo board when?

Maybe there's a way to apply the texture to your character anytime you want with the console

I know you can, for example, give yurself the ghost effect. Maybe it can work with texture overlays too

>tfw working on a project
>don't want to post screens and get opinions even though it'd probably be useful because I'm worried about DONUT STEEL
Curse this autism.

Check out the link in the OP. tesgeneral might the resource you're looking for.

Just post it m8. Spoiler it if you must.

bdisablegearedup=0 and/or get a equip mod like All Geared Up.

Balanced Magic might be what you're looking for.

Install one of the myriad of vampire mods or get this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26019/?

You want to make the game better, read the OP and follow the guide

What kind of project is it that could be stolen just by saving a screenshot?