/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO EDITION

2.8 RENDERS RELEASED: khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Releases-KH2-8-Renders-and-Screens-7585

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U

2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M
2.8 Final Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=fkN9OBVHX-c

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0

Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread: FUCKING 404

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dengeki feature about to be translated, scans are up
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876

Anyone know what happened last thread?

It's 404'd and the offsite archive is down.

Just wasn't bumped in time

No I mean it got deleted. It should be on the archive but only the one two threads ago appears, or is it the case that getting to page 11 before going 750 auto deletes it.

>or is it the case that getting to page 11 before going 750 auto deletes it
Yes.

ded gaem
ded series
ded general
rip

Glad they colored this

Also I hope to god we finally get the lore about the keyblade itself we havent got, why is there a kingdom key d, how do keychains work that sort of thing

>ded series
>all the damn hype and buzz about kh3

pick your memes carefully user

Well Kingdom Key D is just a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness.

I suppose the implication is that the RoD has, potentially "D" versions of every Keyblade.
Pretty sure the keychain thing is just a gameplay concession. You get most of them kind of out of nowhere, so

>why is there a kingdom key d
Because it's a pair with its brother (or sister) Keyblade, Kingdom Key.

>he thinks kh3 is coming out anytime soon
kek

KEK

thats what I'm saying though, theyve never explained it outright, its only ever been Nomura talking about it in interviews

and I get that keychains are just like memories and connections to people that make you keyblade take on new forms, but like obviously specific keys themselves, starseeker, xehanorts key, master's defender, are all passed down as physical weapons not keychains

I also would like to know the nature of where they come from? and like what makes a persons specific individual keyblade, because they say people made their own keyblades after seeing the x-blade, so does that mean everyones keyblade was made by someone else?

I just want more keyblade lore

I dont think its coming out soon, but the hype and shit surrounding it REGARDLESS of the fact it wont be out soon does not make this a "ded series"

Does that mean it came into existence with the Kingdom Key? if theres a pair for each keyblade why didnt he get starseeker d?

why the hell is there two regular kingdom keys to form the x-blade if thats Sora's specific key?

oh jesus if Master of Masters keyblade is in the trunk and its the fucking kingdom key I am going to be so pissed

>2016
>still playing kingpoop farts

MoM's Keyblade is what Xehanort later uses.

we don't know that for sure, its implied he gave it to Luxu, but that doesnt mean he did. It also doesnt necessarilu mean the Kingdom Key is the MoM's key but he could have found it or something

also we have never seen Luxu's keyblade if thats the case

>tfw 39820 jews
>tfw 82 cids
>tfw 50 mirrors
>tfw 35 exp ducks
>tfw 96 lvl 6 chipmunks
>tfw 190 lvl 5 chipmunks

I think Luxu's might be Kingdom Key

is luxu gay

with everyone cashing in on the representation gimmick will axel become officially gay or remain obviously gay

am I gay
are u gay
Is kh gay

Olympia and DR have been upgraded fully with adamantite, what should I focus on next?

Is the Moogle one any good?
Wait for Stroke of Midnight?
Level up the other 3 elemental keyblades?

do the gay one

Japan is kinda crazy, isn't it?

This was my first pull.

No
Yes
Maybe

I see 2 gay medals in there

The chance of a status boost is the same across versions.
Hell this isn't even as lucky as the dude on reddit who got the Illustrated destiny island trio in 1 pull.

If you really wanna talk about the thing that's better remember their anniversary which guaranteed an SR EVER PULL

I have 4 adamantite and all my medals are at +23 except for Starlight and Lady Luck which are at +22. What should I do with it? My strongest medals are Meowjesty and Jack, since I haven't been able to guilt any drawn medals.

DR TT or Oly

I won't give up!

U r gay

no u r

ded

>implying they won't just make sorriku canon

>page 10

>you will never protect his smile