Why is there such a big difference in manufacturing process

why is there such a big difference in manufacturing process.

youtube.com/watch?v=fS2M5BlMc3o
Porsche: Factory super clean, workers are all fit and pretty young, feels like a science lab and they are all craftsmen

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccOrwFs3No
Vette: Feels like some super dome, everything while isn't dirty seems like a big jumbled mess. Workers are all fat, minorities or women. Factory equipment looks like it was from the 80s.

Because:

>$90,000 MSRP
vs
>$55,000 MSRP

because gm a shit

>Dat cherrypicking
>Dat racism
>Comparing Porsche to Chevy

This is probably going to be a long thread full of uneducated shit tier opinions but I guess thats Veeky Forums for you.

Bowling green was built in the late 70's/early 80's

They both look like they're using the same style manipulators/robotics.

>same equipment

top kek

Nigga the vette site looks like a acme factory

They don't use torque wrenches at Porsche factories?

The fat is what gets me. How the fuck do you get fat working manual labor? I fucking hate fat people. If I knew that a fat person helped assemble my car, I'd toss it down a cliff.

>manual labor
is that what you call pushing buttons

Porches are made in Germany, where factory work is well-paid and respectable and requires qualifications and skills.

Vettes are made in the USA, where factory workers are treated like slaves, paid like slaves, investment in infrastructure is a dirty word, and health and safety is for COMMUNISTS.

The lessons learned from union disputes in Europe were 'treat workers right and invest in the system'.
The lessons learned from union disputes in the US were 'SLAVERY WORKED JUST FUCKING FINE, FUCK YOU YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE A JOB, WE'LL FIRE YOU IF YOU TRY TO START A UNION OR WANT BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS, COMMIE NIGGER SPIC SHIT'.

t. someone who never worked in Germany

IT'S THE DAMN UNIONS' FAULT

You only use torque wrenches on cars that actually generate measurable torque

No, pretty much all of them

You're a moron

pretty sure minimum wage is a new thing in Germany

do you really believe that they had those robotic welding arms in the 80s?

this guy hit it spot on

GOOD ARGUMENT BRA

I GUESS IF MY CAR ISNT ALL POWERFUL I GOTTA PUT IT TOGEATHER WITH MAH LIL TYKES SET

Factory workers in europe aren't minimum wage, though.
Maybe in 'murrica, not not europe. And especially not the ones assembling porches for a living.

>it's another "ignoramus has dumb opinions" post