pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammerfb/images/0/02/Black_Orcs_(1).jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20160730010854
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder

RIP IN PEACE

Still pisses me off.

Fourth for perma-grounded by Rome-dad.

Honestly, Vlad von Carstein should be the Emperor. He would do a better job than any other ruler the Empire had.

KARL FRANZ IS NOT MY EMPEROR
That's why you make all the other cardinals go """"""""""""""""""missing""""""""""""""
He almost was but then manlet let a thief in to steal his ring
Seriosuly fuck manlet he ended the universe as he wasn't going to have a place in it if he let it continue

t. bone steak

>Help, I've awoken and can't get back to sleep

9th for Phyrric Victories

Is there a Greenskin version of this meme?

10th for dignity

>Emelrich doesn't have at least 8 rams
You were a mistake.

This is all I have so far
Looks more like Liz than Fagrick
Also daily reminder Prussia and Germany are both meme countries founded on corrupt principles such as stealing God's land for yourself
yes he was gay and tried to flee to england to live with his BF but his dad kinda executed the BF

>warfare changed forever by a based gay man.

Fuck me it doesn't take long for a garrisoned general in Rome 2 to start taking on bad traits

See, when the pope cockblocks you from fighting the one guy you want to fight for ~14 turns, you don't get to have leaders like this guy.

But buildings take forever in SS and I have more important things to prioritize than Taverns for Assassins...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ROME

it should be littered with blood of gobbos for skarsnik and boys for the orc, its meant to be the allies not the enemies

>stealing God's land for yourself
Poland is God's land now?
>meme countries
>tfw I fell for the meme and took them in some shitty mobile game
>their UU fucking sucks
I should've taken Eternal Anglo...never play Germany in vidya

Just use a mod that removes negative traits, nothing worse than a general getting a negative trait the turn after occupying a city.

You have to be playing the politics game as well, means promotions for your guys (most important for long term garrisoned guys) every time they are available, marriages, all that shit.

Even that sometimes isn't enough to save them, port cities are worse than landlocked cities for bad trait gain too. Hope this helps a bit.

>sitting on your ass for years can have a negative effect on you
woooooooooow

>reinforcing one line more than the other is revolutionary
>pre emptive wars are revolutionary
>telling your russian ally that you swoon for tall men and you gift him some to prove it is revoltinary
Real """"""revolutionary""""""
I know I saved it not made it but memes like language evolved.
I'm making one where its a black orc saying skarsnik is skaven
>Poland is God's land now?
No, the lands taken in teutonic crusades was God's land, then the grandmaster converts to luther's heretic church and becomes king in prussia
duh, all great romans won public favour by constantly fighting, just sack towns to keep wars going longer than they should do

>staff colleges are not revolutionary.

>RNG decides to fuck you in the ass after you take a city and your army can't move any further

Hey don't bully Frederick. If you lived in Germany you'd also want to run away to England.
Must've been pretty revolutionary seeing how nobody else came up with those ideas and got rekt by a gay man.

Finally some fucking action. Ungrounded again so after this we'll try baiting some Normans out of their forts.

That could have gone better. Fucking Feudal Knights out of nowhere.

why are you fighting those clowns anyway? go fuck up the ERE, they are not catholic, so no one will complain about your conquests

>Archaon

So what's different about sieges in Steel Faith overhaul?, they seem to be no different from vanilla.

>tfw...Beowulf...he didn't make it

>Gobbo Archers

>complaining about getting the best unit of your faction

>catholic
And here you have the answer for why he's fighting them.

Whom to kill if you're a Catholic:
1. Other Catholics
2. Jews
3. Anybody who disagrees with the Pope
4. Orthodox Christians
5. Pagans
7. gap
8. gap
9. gap
10. Muslims

Call this a 'consolation prize'. I'll take it.

Because Veneziums must grow larger :^)
They started it, too.

Also because I want to trade silk near Constantinople for now and let the muzzies and Hungarians whittle them down slowly.

>stuff spelled wrong on purpose
>dislikes: my dad
>that pose
>handwritten 'copyright'
9/10, needs more spikes

>that whole image
I forgot how golden this copypasta was

Haven't been here in a while. What's the consensus on the wood elves DLC? Worth it?

Isn't there a Queek version of this as well?

Currently best faction in the game. Worth the buy.

>attacked by Normans while laying siege
>two half-stacks of spear militia
>against my full stack of mixed shit
>fucking rain
H-here goes nothing!... 1 like = 1 prayer

Also, I wanna save cucking the Byzzies for ~1200 for glorious 4th Crusade memes.

Depends, do you want to play as Wood Elves/Treemen?
If yes, get it. If no, don't.
Keep in mind, though, that they don't play like other factions for the most part.

Every attempt I make of a black orc spurdo sparde art is shit so someone else make it with this tagline
>The badlands ain't free, da WAAGH gotta be littered with the blood of squigs. Skarsnick King under the mountain AKA dwarf fugger XDDD is not my bigboss, he is a shroomeater and probably skaven. Grimgor and Gork not Skarsnik and Mork.

And the models for drawing refrence
>vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammerfb/images/0/02/Black_Orcs_(1).jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20160730010854

Where did Vampire-chan go?

Not Queek

Can you lose Rome 2 siege battles by the enemy capturing the centre of the town or can I defended near the coast where my ballista ships can help out more?

To Vlad daddy.

VAMPIRE-CHAN'S DELICIOUS THIGHS

Can this only happen in m2tw or can I get it in r1 if lucky
best faction so buy up you christams babby
Got impaled on ma dick

Ah-hah! They've fallen for my CLEVER RUSE of leaving my archers out in front for too long! No matter, we're pushing them back!

The SEGA announcement said after new years.

Is Europa Perdita for Attila any good? I've got that itch that says HEAVEN CAN WAIT

>Chaos legendary
>Underestimated neet elves
>They now controll more than 50% of the world and are making their way up to Norsca

Send help.

The commander of the first wave fell, and so we ably repulsed them. Now we must reform before their Knights in the second wave can push our shit in. Fortunately for them, I've fielded several units of Macemen!

Day 212
Warhammer is still shit.

Oh wait, I mean fortunately for ME. For me.

>Macemen mercs

More like basedmen

Where's the rollan chart. Got my ass beat on my last legendary, need another go.

thanks lads, more important question:
is G O B L I N S poster still here?

Thanks m8, rollan. No Empire please.

Chained up to a rock, yes.

ANYONE?

Where is Krell?

BASEDmen, indeed.

>Can this only happen in m2tw or can I get it in r1 if lucky
Dunno, only ever watched a friend play R1 way back when, never played it myself.

I have marines to paint and discount codes to use

Why's Grombrindal in there, this bullshit promotion should not be part of the chart.

>adopting in any total war game

not in te game yet, like the red duke
>I'm too autistic to leave the house or be around people but shitpost freely

Because everything got a key from here.

No fagget elf genocide trees please

You talking shit about THE White Dwarf?

can i get a key dawg thanks

Fuck off Tree Hitler

>Get to choose between Colgate and Tree Hitler

Lucky man, also. Rolling.

The day is ours! Huzzah and hoorah!

Most of their losses were cheap spears, so all in all about even with ours (materially-speaking), though we did kill their king and (I think) one of his sons. This was the bulk of their army that I could see, unless they've got another stack coming from Sicily.

Even if Romedaddy grounds us again before we can siege/assault Napoli, this will have been enough of a victory for me.

On it

TREACHERY!

The Emperor has broken with the Pope! We have been attacked by the Kaiser's forces en route to Venezia! This will not go unpunished!

And with that I've gotta take a break. Will be back in an hour or two.

tfw you say you want a tall bird following around whenever you go and it actually happens...

H-hello?

Hi

>AI refuses to overwhelm me and just lets the clock run out for my victory

Why

because then people will die, and the general will have to send letters to their mums and shit

Shitila.

;_;

Is Rome 2 akchuually

Don't get fruity with me, we both know that's wrong.

Are there any good Total War youtube channels for Shogun 2, Rome 2, or Warhammer?

>he doesn't recognize unit map markers
its rome 2

heirofcart had tons of shogun 2 gameplay

>watching other people play video games
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Because they hold the point?

HeirofCarthage and Zerkovich are two I always recommend

>youtube, what the crap is going on?

back to your retirement home, old man

Dat commentary and constant whining though. Only Legends Ikko Ikki campaign has worse commentary than the shit he does.

Hoping for WH to go on sale tomorrow.

>rome 1 crashes
>whine about it here
>people say play the disk version
>'log in with administrator priveleiges'

You don't have to hope, it is pretty much guaranteed to happen.

>CA will never put the DLC on sale

edit: nvm, figured it out