What's the right thing to do in this case?

the right thing to do is roll down the windows, scream and floor it in the direction of the tornado. be sure to flash your highbeams, and it will be scared away.

This video is the prime example of the average mentality of this smartphone generation.
They're completely disconnected from reality and calmly film themselves literally staring into death, completely obliviously.
I bet afterwards he also whined about how his starbucks cup tipped over.

Also, that fucking lobotomized numale babble while this was going down.

Okiefag here

>Get out of the the car
>get in the ditch next to the road as low as possible
>pray to any deities or higher powers you believe in

Thats pretty much it. People have survived tornadoes this way though.

i have grippy tires so i'd just drive through it

Yeah you're so smart and cultured mr.fedora

Is civilized folk post on anime forums when nobody is watching--wouldn't want anyone know that you are a massive faggot who goes on Veeky Forums

Didn't mean to trigger you in any way

It's okay, this is a safe space. What's wrong champ?

what are you, a faggot? go and fight it like a man

why didn't he just slam into reverse and J-turn the fuck out of that place?

Also oklahoma here.
Fuck that, I'd drive away. I'd only get out if the inflow was too strong and to be honest I don't even know if I'd get out then.

This dumbass should have been driving away immediately. I always ocd hawk eye my radar app. If I see a hook or a rotating supercell I'm not going out.

fuck man its too early for tornado feels. this is wind down period get this shit outa here.
im trying not to stress again till may.

>Also oklahoma here.

lol, are you enjoying the snow/ice right now?

This is the "correct" answer

But I gotta agree with this guy. Most of the time you can outrun a tornado.

You can also stop under an overpass and get up as tight as possible in the corner but you guys probably don't have a whole lot of those there.

>You can also stop under an overpass and get up as tight as possible in the corner

As far as I heard this is a really bad idea since exactly in these places the wind speed gets a fuckton faster and you get sucked out of there or hit by even faster debris.

The only right answere probably is to get into a ditch and get as flush as possible in there and hope for the best

Get rid of crappy Nissan.

Yes, but in this case he had plenty of time to run.
He's just been a cuck his entire life and believes if he even thinks of going the wrong way on the interstate that the thought police will show up in a helicopter and tether down onto the hood of his car.

I'd have a flipped a bitch the second I saw that monster.

'Nados are easily out runnable as long as you're not trapped in inflow or trapped in traffic.

dont use sweeping generalizations to describe the largest demograph of the entire american population

i bet you voted trump you fucking retard

You sound like a triggered numale.
>implying voting for the winner is bad
K

I didn't see anything offending in that post

>anyone who I don't like is a trump supporter

Floor it, that storm wasn't moving very fast. Best method would have been to turn around and floor it. Put as much distance between you and the storm. This guy's an idiot.