supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
pvplive.net/c/new-patch-coming-to-smash-4-in-january
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

I finally learned how to add up tilts and shield grabs to my muscle memory.

But I still resort to edge games with Samus in Glory.

git gud is impossible

spam projectiles
roll away when approached
spam projectiles
roll away when approached
punish with grab
flowchart d-throw combos
rinse and repeat

Wanting to get back into melee and I'm bidding on a gamecube with smash on an auction site I found completely random, 10 mins from my house too. Is it completely unplayable if I play on a hdtv cause of input lag or can I adept to it if I'm not a bitch? Hyped af my senpais

3DS, anyone?

nah

don't be a smartass

I'm just being honest

Why is this place dead? I thought the smash community is still strong?

Guess there's no need for smashers to post on Veeky Forums since they have smashboards

>page 10
jee I'll bumb you if you answer me this

I quit playing this game when bayo was nerfed and playstyle ruined. Is she competetive at all now?

Yes, she can still function well, just not to the extent of pre-nerf bayo obviously. She's still a very solid character with a lot of good qualities.

Shes about as good as Ryu.

You're pretty cancer you know that? Playing a character that is way OP and then quitting the game when she got justifiably nerfed

okay thanks
it's not like that, I played the game regularly for about a year, then bayo released and she became my favorite and I played the heck out of her. when she got nerfed I was pretty exhausted with the game as whole and didn't want to relearn some good character so I just quit

>- New patch coming in January making custom moves easier to obtain
>pvplive.net/c/new-patch-coming-to-smash-4-in-january
This is not true, the author misread the thing. All it says is that old conquests will return, and participating in those conquests will net you custom moves, not that the game is getting an update.

Does any one here lab movement options in Smash 4? Or do they just spam safe aerials as Cloud and flowchart cookie cutter combos?

Wii Fit trainer perfect pivots, late perfect pivots and normal pivots with tilts and smashes.

I don't get it

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Can you not? Fuck off

Enjoy talking to chazos bot then instead of the regulars

sage

I love shit posting but theres no point of doing it if the general is dead.

>regulars

People who do only talk in discords are not regulars of /ssbg/

except when it's the ssbg discord
now to let this thread die again before it reaches 100 posts, like always

>except when it's the ssbg discord

How can you be so autistic? How would you feel if some giant faggot stole everyone from your discord, and then started shitposting in it for fun?

You're a douchebag. /ssbg/ never had to die, but you were too much of a pussy to stay here

Someone make a FFA tourney

What rule set?

Who is the most honest fighter?

You can't steal people from a discord.

There is no evidence shit posting disrupts anything.

this is not the real discord
this is