/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1119

Sega Hard Girls Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mC3xWIxcKQY?t=1m
my.mixtape.moe/xvgdft.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for health

Remember to filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to make sure you're blocking its shitposting. Report it when it posts off-topic crap (so always report it, in fact). Don't bother arguing with it, you'll be considered off-topic and warned.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

I wonder what their Chaos NEXT forms are going to look like...

Compa, desu!

8 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS.

LMAO

You are my favorite user

But nurses ARE morbid. I know a nurse personally, she's always going on and on about how my body is like a castle made out of playing cards. The moment something starts malfunctioning, it's an avalanche that will totally fuck you up.

The eltard is an autist, it will consider hostility to be positive attention. Ignore it.

Well, Compa is a different kind of morbid

youtu.be/mC3xWIxcKQY?t=1m

>Yon Megami Onrai gameplay video

my.mixtape.moe/xvgdft.mp4

Sorry for not having higher resolution.

>They had opportunity to make arfoire use her purefoire form as character in 4go
>and they blew it

Thanks, user!
Let us spread the love for the cutest nurse together!

>dub.
Seems like you want to taste a bullet, or two.

Too scary for me.

That's my favorite kind of posting

Mr. user, I heard you were feeling sick desu~

Compa make me remember about Choujigen Game Neptune. That nostalgia feeling.

Freeze, bitch.

If Compa had a dying patient and the only way to save them was paizuri, would she?

>only way to save someone is paizuri
Not even Compa can be that silly to fall for it.
But sure I guess, she would let herself killed to help someone, a paizuri is nothing

Why would they do that? Purefoire isn't canon in the main Neptunia world. Purefoire was in the RB1 world only.

In the main canon, Arfoire became an eggplant farmer, and so it is in 4go. That's one of the reasons why it is incredibly obvious that this is a mainline game with the mainline Neptunia characters

Can this be the comfy Compa thread?

>In the main canon, Arfoire became an eggplant farmer
Jesus, play the games before opening your big mouth. In the main canon, Arfoire got fucking rekt with a vague promise of coming back later.
She only becomes a farmer in the Ultradimension, which is not the main dimension (since it's barely mentioned in VII), and 4GO is a spinoff anyway, so nothing you say is relevant anyway.

No

Nepgear in a cute bikini >>>>> Compa in a bulky sweater tbqh

Whynot?
Compa shall bring peace and health in /nepgen/

Not on my watch.

Ultradimension Arfoire IS the main canon Arfoire, you stupid fuck. Hyperdimension Arfoire was the deity of sin. So, yes, I did play the games, and you're a fucking dumbass.

Nothing in 4go indicates that it's a spinoff.

Please?

Shut the fuck up Nepgear or I will force Neptune to give you to your dead skeleton stalker

wa?

>no argument beside "I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO"
>childish name-calling
Yawn.

>no argument beside "I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO"
Are you literally fucking retarded?

The deity of sin is gone. She's not coming back. She is clearly not the main arfoire. The main arfoire is ultradimension arfoire, who became an eggplant farmer.

As it turns out, arfoire in 4go is an eggplant farmer! Who'd've thought!!

You called?

>more childish name-calling
>still no real argument
*yawn*

I have this one as well

So you're not capable of reading, then. I see.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get so thoroughly BTFO that they resort to this sort of stupidity. Move along, kiddo. You were proven wrong, deal with it.

>163362084
>devolving into even more-calling
Not even worth a (You).

Why is she so slutty?

Why don't you leave and never come back, eltard? I don't think anyone has ever been so pathetic as to spend so much time trying to troll a fucking thread like nepgen. Get a life.

She does it to secure her main character role. Look how whiny she was in GekiNoire because she wasn't the MC.

>Nothing in 4go indicates that it's a spinoff.
We don't know it's a spinoff or not because Compile Heart is not confirm yet. But there are something.
>develop by Tamsoft
>Tamsoft is playable (?)
>HDD form is not playable
>the gameplay looks like Blanc game
>having Uzume but missing Big Nep
>"Vert game" rumor

Neptune wasn't whiny, she as actually the only one who made sense in that game. Everyone else was all "Hey let's get beaten up by Noire's army and then join them yay!"

>>Tamsoft is playable (?)
Shopkeeper, she isn't playable

Looks like Ghost is back.

t. Ghost

>"Vert game" rumor
It's not a fucking rumor, you god damned idiot. It is a fucking meme at best because IT'S NOT TRUE. They have already debunked that nonsense, and you're a dumb fuck for still repeating it.

Thats a evil hat

>Tamsoft is playable (?)
Yeah, no.

>Eltard proves himself to be a moron
>again
Why do you keep giving it attention? See already.

Reminds me of Gohma from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

*Wind Waker
Brb, going to hang myself for shame as a Zelda fan.

Isn't it weird?
If 4MO is a mainline game, then it's the first mainline game that doesn't have any playable makers or HDD form for CPUs.

That's not Ocarina of Time.

There's always DLC.

See

I don't know if it will be mainline or not, just answering your question about Tamsoft.

Is Conquest ending the Heaven's Feel of Neptunia?

Hanging is too soft.
You must commit sudoku.

I love Neptune!

Maybe they would add a Rena DLC, too?

Hey there, Noire

Hey there, ghost.

I am not a ghost

Which one?

I'm curious about that model.

I want to force anons to fight their own beloved goddess to the death

I want to talk about spanking, manipulating, bullying and psychologically abusing the neps

Sorry, but I don't have it, ask the spankposter

But I can't ask myself???

Don't you have a child Compa model already?

I want to gather all the gearnonnons in a colloseum and make them fight to the death for Gearnon's boipussi

Yeah, but look at the differences between and .
The model I use as that annoying reflection thing that makes Compa look like she's made out of plastic. I don't know if it's because of the software I use or something else.
I also noticed that the skirt behaves differently in the other pictures, and Compa's eyes are a bit different, they seem lighter in the other guy's picture.

>Gearanon's boipussy
Not a gearfag, but count me in

All of them.

Even baby Nep?

But why

Compa is scary!

That's too cute

She is good at scaring people with her giant syringe, but wouldn't harm anyone

>Draw Underling
>Give her Warechu's dialogue
What did they mean by this?

Geb does nice stuff when he feels like it, and loli neps are a wonder. We need more of them.

That baby Nep is weapon-of-massive-diabeetus-tier cute

>Compa the reaper
Hey now, she's just a cute nurse
A strange cute nurse

>That baby Nep is weapon-of-massive-diabeetus-tier cute
That's not exactly the term I would use.

This outfit's better.

I don't know, the white sweater makes me want to hug her more

A very strange nurse indeed. A real booble head nurse.

But the stocking, user.

>Spankfag is Compa
W-wew... Why do you want to spank Neps so much? They aren't bad enemies

>Yandere Compa will never heal you to death
Why even live

It's because I wasn't very good when i made the port. It's just a single number that determines reflectiveness. Also those triangles in her skirt, but that's a pain in the ass to fix.

The eyes you can fix yourself, just edit the texture so it doesn't have pure white color (255/255/255).

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Especially baby neppy

I love all nep-neps, big or small, old or young

There's always a reason ; nobody is perfect.
Look hard enough, and you'll find something.

And if not, I'm sure you can spank them for something they will do in the future.

Yeah, I found out how to edit the eyes (and the rest of the outfit, like here on Black Sister) very quickly. I don't know how I can fix the reflectiveness without opening the model on Bender.

>loving a baby
Congratulations, you're now as creepy as that werewolf fucker from Twilight who falls in love with a baby that was just born and still covered in all kind of disgusting liquids.

8.5/10 made me kek

But you let even yourself spanked

Spank Nepgear then

?

She already paid enough in V. And she's kinda cute.

Shit, what am I saying? Is Nepgear growing on me? I must fix this by replaying Conquest.