>Best waifu

At cliff diving

shills pls go

I like Jack

No.

I always wondered why so many voice actors were ugly, then it hit me

Patrician taste.

Although I kinda prefer Ashley myself.

Nothing patrician about it gypsy lover. Kill yourself and take your family with you

You can't make us.

They're old?

A random gypsy is a better person, and more valuable to society, than you are, friend.
And I say that as someone with personal experience with them.

But don't despair, even you can make something out of your life.

>A random gypsy is a better person, and more valuable to society, than you are, friend.

Delusions of a gypsy poster

>And I say that as someone with personal experience with them.

bullshit, I worked in Romania for 8 years, Gypsies are scum

Good thing Quarians aren't gypsies

Gypsies are Scum and so are you, you degenerate piece of reddit trash.

yes they are

>Gypsies are valuable to society
Fuck off gypsy, go fuck your cousin

>bullshit, I worked in Romania for 8 years, Gypsies are scum
That was the point.
>Good thing Quarians aren't gypsies
This too.

Face it lad. Pretty much any gypsy at your age will have achieved more than you have. You have zero reason to feel superior to one.

I'm superior to gypsies by virtue of not being a gypsy

I'm not going to argue with you, it's been the same shit for years, I'm sure everybody is sick of it

Now just sit back and enjoy the taliposting

Yes, that's called a delusion.

claiming gypsies are superior to anything is a delusion, which you seem to have many

really makes you think

Right you are, friend.

Gypsies raus

baitpost if I ever saw one

Gypsyposting* gotta watch those typos man, some people on here are way to serious about grammar

Out of interest for those of you that played the Witcher Trilogy

Who was your main waifu for Mass Effect and The Witcher?

You would see it's objectively true if you could get over your emotions and use your reason.

Miranda and Shani

you gotta relax with those delusions bro, i think they have pills for that

Ashley and Triss.

What is she sitting on? modern art?

Me too.

It's a porthole or something in the original Bioware art, iirc.

Hey Fred, nice to see you around.

I pity you for being so incapable of introspection, but thank you for your concern.

Is it a viable infiltrator strategy in ME3 to run around with only a sniper rifle? I know you guys keep saying insanity is easy but I still don't wanna get torn up by banshees and husks
I can probably relocate easily to stop them from fucking me up but then they'll just kill my squad

that's what I did

You'll be fine, bring an N7 Hurricane with you if you really want

Fuck off trash tripfag

The first time I played through the game, I was a Vanguard, and even then my squadmates got easily fucked up in the last mission where you get spammed with brutes and banshees

Tali and Yen

subgypsy pls leave.

Liara all the way
Triss instead of Shani in W1
Yen in W3

Hi there user, nice of you to say hello. I'm trying to beat writers block, but I've got stuff to do. going to go northwards to meet the family for christmas.
I really like that rendition of a quarian.

There's a little arrow on the left side of posts, click it on one of my posts and select 'filter'

You know, I always found it odd they'd name a weapon after a unit. We don't have Seal M16s or SAS AT4s after all. But N7 might be a big marketing thing in ME, bringing in loads of cash on merchandised goods. That's what I think anyway, considering the sheer amount of N7 X

Newfag immigrant please go back to fucking your gypsy cousin. This swedecuck can help you, his kind just loves the taste and smell of gypsies everywhere

You moved on to writing from your own setting, haven't you? What was last thing you wrote?

>I'm trying to beat writers block
But you always write the same tired fluffy shit, how do you need inspiration for that? Or are you actually trying to write something original for a change?

You should seek professional help with that immigrant obsession desu before you do something retarded.

Have you considered learning to play a musical instrument? Maybe that will help you with your complexes.

Well, aside from my own setting I did rework large amounts of the infamous femtur fic.

Last thing I completed is this, or the Tall Tali one.

See that's what I'm trying to avoid. Writing the same characters in all but name that is.

>eddrf
>writing something original
Yeah not likely

It will just be the same short story with sweet smiling characters that all have the same personality and all do the same exact things

You should really try to at least put some effort into not sounding like reddit.

Also you're clearly talking to different people because that post was a new ip

Jack and shani

Well, good luck unblocking yourself man.

Have a plant guy for inspiration.

I can forgive anything in the Andromeda but not the lack of alien waifus

You should write another Jack story, plz.

If "being of different opinion than the one(two? three?) man bandwagon" is "sounding like a reddit then this place has sunk very low indeed. Just another echo chamber where opinionated faggots get triggered and rectally excited when their safe space is challenged.

No your whole posting style screams reddit

Not him but how would you know what the reddit posting style even looks like?

He's not being serious m8.

are you literally retarded?
nobody takes you seriously and most of us want you gone.
you are in the wrong place man, there are enough places suited exactly for the kind like you.

Tali and no one.

because I browse reddit

It's obvious he's not from here based on his posting. It's like how some people unironically use lol in their sentences, just a giveaway

Case in point.

you didn't romance anyone or you did and just didn't have a waifu?

He didn't play Witcher games because tali-lovers have no taste and are biodrones who think that's the pinnacle of writing

What a humongous hypocritical faggot you are.

>tfw you're actually trying to get him to waste his time here and he's falling for it

I'm a talifag and I played the witcher games

What now fag?

Didn't "romance" anyone, I pretty much never bother with that shit in video games.

>most of us

Now everyone knows you're a disgusting gypsylover. Congrats.

Nice try, reddit

good luck I'm behind 7 proxies

What would you prefer, a kowloon freighter, a prefab house in a new colony, an appartment on the citadel or a flat and a job in an established colony?

bonus round: how would you elude the reapers?

>asking people if they want eggs

This takes me back.

Merge with /dag/ and spin off /cpg/ already.

You are like 10x more annoying than the redditfag. I'd say more people want you gone

Ashley and Yen, no exceptions

I guess I like the brunettes

Never been to Reddit, unlike your faggot ass

House in a colony, and I'd evade the reapers by leaving the galaxy

you're not fooling anyone biodrone reddit 9gag funnyjunk

flat and job in established colony

Just make sure it's in salarian space. Might move after the Reaper War.

If it would be Citadel after the War i would totally go there and invest in real estate

A cute waifu dressed in comfy winter clothing?
>is.Veeky Forums.org/s/1481900345544.jpg

prefab house on a new colony for sure

Probably a boy

>Ash and Yen
More like you like cunts that would like to control everything you do.

That'd be Miranda.

I have a hard time deciding between prefab and flat, both have merits. The prefabs we saw in the games were super cozy so I think I might have to go with the prefabs. I assume there are jobs to do there as well.

As for eluding the reapers, I guess airlifting the modules into a deep canyon or another hidden place could work, the modules and buildings that can't be moved are hidden. Then we just hope the reapers don't find us.

Whatever nigga

you can't use that word, its illegal

I wonder how long would it take the Keepers to restore the place.

And in what shape the arms even were after the firing. It's probably not a stretch to assume they had gravity generators and were not only relying on the centrifugal force.

A very cute one, if that's the case. One I would mos deff cuddle with.

Mmmm

That's homosexual

>tfw will never cuddle with cozy Tali watching movies while it snows outside

The geth did nothing wrong.

>"*Yawn*...Keelah...how long was I asleep?"

If the Keepers are still around after Destroy. Might have to graft cybernetics to some Rachni and let the Citadel's inner workings become a new hive.

I imagine the suit would make it not very cozy.