/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #405

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #405

Taking Responsibility Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Dec. 23rd - Dec. 25th.
> Sharr, Z077 Cashlove, Shanti, Black Ivy, Jheet, Valkyrja Beth, Aiolos

Dec. 30th - Jan. 1st.
> Lucian, Z101 Raklet, Cow Demon Queen , Milky Way, Ravian, Metatron, Jiho

Jan. 6th - Jan. 8th.
> Victoria, Nerua, Sarmir, Leah, Damien, Choi, Felix

Current events:
Kri' Veya Rival Match: 12/11- 12/25
Hyun Rival Match: 12/4 - 12/18
Jess Rival Match: 12/18 - 01/01
Qiyou Boss Match: 12/18 - 01/01
7 Gits from Presty: 12/08- 12/18
Quiz Event: 12/08 - 12/22
Let's play together once again! 12/08 - 12/23
Winter Scouting Event 12/07 - 12/22

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/69CLE3S.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for taking respnsability

RIP to anyone using a utility striker.
They'll only fix them 5 months from now when they finally do a balance patch.

Private lessons with Presty

n-no

I'd take responsibility

I use Uriel though and she's fine.

Does anyone remember what we got last christmas?

Shit, deception and lost hopes.
I'm awaiting for the same this christmas.

You mean secretly OP just as she's always been.

I only wait for balancing.

I know what I said and I said she's fine.

then tomorrow is the day user
:^)

>full hp Shu pen full hp Choi
>died
Yeah fuck you too bb

This doesn't prove Choi is broken, but proves Shu is garbage.
I feel bad for mih to be honest. He needs buffs badly.

Can Perial and clovers proc on fairy matches?

no

>pic related isn't a dragon
>she is an attacker
>a shitty one at that
WW is kill faggots.
No.

Her EE will make her good! R-right?

T H I C C

It's probably going to be an upgrade to her healing skill, so no.

Half ww ees have been good.
Shanti was, Evylin wasn't
Magnus was, Saramir wasn't.
VF was. Guess how good Thicc cow will be.

>recovers 50%hp with an attack or pass within the position
Best ww healer for backline.

I like her skills actually. Now i gonna have zombie leader and attacker. Its a good day to be a wwfag, who loves zombie girls.

Why don't we talk about gbf anymore?

Because that game is as alive as Jcuck

who?

I'm not gonna write her off as shit yet, but her EE will have to be pretty impressive to make me want to use her over VF.

Could be okay in the backline though, especially in PvE. Just what ww needed, more backline players.

Does anyone have a full pic of THICC cow that isn't the one posted above?

>This doesn't prove Choi is broken, but proves Shu is garbage

Nothing can safely pen though choi though after he fully ramps up and gets a buff stack going.

>60% + 75% +75%(TB) attack buff
>60% pen
>30% DR
>30% crit rate (TB)
>75% reflex

Entire lines vanish when trying to pen through that, and he can just sit at 1hp disintegrating them all.

Choi on the frontline also benefits from his own pass totem. This only lasts for 2 min, but after he passes the stiker shoots and a moment later a backline player will try and pen through Choi:
>75% more attack
>50% more AS

Frontline choi is far more difficult to pen through than Elaine. You take thousands of damage for the attempt and are even more likely to be stopped.

check the last thread or the one before

Only way for her to be good is if this happens.
But it's WW, so it'll be a self buff upgrade. She's doomed to be another shitt ww unit.

exactly

>Why don't we talk about gbf anymore?

Anime starts in January. They will have an influx of /a/ in their threads.

>tfw i have a cow fetish now

>cancer being discussed in cancer board
Makes sense.

>Developer’s Comment: We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

One of the 5 snowballs that aren't completely disgusting.

>now
also we had mumu for a while now

ES Jheet can.

>shitty
Almost all OP players only got their OP status after EE. And since she has a solid skillset, she can still be very strong.

cause I tried it after playing Shadowverse and it ended up being a more complex Rage of Bahamut.

>and they think she doesn't self-buff

>fed my vitos to the dogs
>utility strikers gets nerfed
So that's how you're going to play it, you shitty fag. I will make sure you're deleted from this game.

If she gets a self buff as strong as Rudiel or Victoria, she can actually be decent replacement in PvP, or even better in some PvE matches.

Thats why you stick to under the radar strikers.
And no Shanti isn't under the radar.

>bi
>gaphyl
>shura
>renee
>milky
All of them pretty strong before EE, and still strong with, even though 2 of them get the title of broken.
All the new EEless ww players are near decent, but not strong enough to be usable, and she out of all of the rest has chances to be good enough to save anything
Just another dissapointment.

Man, Vitos sucks and going to suck even more, monolight cancer is almost on the sight.

Yeah should have went with Sharr or Willy :^)

Is Aiolos really as bad as some make her seem?

shes ok

Shes really good, if you can win some time between enemy shoots.

>using base vonchi skin
gattor pls

>Shooting at Aiolos
I guess she's good if the opponent is retarded.

Tell that to the people that shoot at Silk too

>not shooting Silk to prevent mid and front being buffed
KEK

I underestimated her, yes, my bad. But if you clumb - you can always put her against striker, right? So no problem here.

She is shit because she if half a frontline totem and half a backline totem, and in the end she isn't really great at neither.

Power strikers will kill your gk before she procs her ability and utility strikers are shit tier after this patch. There are better units to use, especially for a ww backline.

>but after he passes the stiker shoots and a moment later a backline player will try and pen through Choi
if the move before that wasn't a Choi steal then he's gonna be getting 1 stack each and not be particularly stronger than other fighty characters

I like my midline Choi almost guaranteeably getting 2 stacks each by the next time he gets attacked

right, i tend to forget about managers really

>tfw im a full-fledged furry now

fu ssg tbqh

>tfw im a full-fledged furry now
No user, you are into monster girls which is a low level of furry. Full fledged furry fap to literal animal looking things filled with fur, like Sonic and Tails

At the start of the match he is manageable on either the front or the mid, but as things drag out both are goign to ramp up.

It's like you get one free kill against choi at the start of the match (if you can) and then for the rest of the game you are fucked.

Well. If you are rainbow - then, i prob agree. But mono ww needs only magnus and, if possible, duran. Theres still be place for her. Also, dont forget - she still dont have EE.

wow i feel relieved now,
thx user

Now enjoy your new world user

>i.imgur.com/69CLE3S.png
>white guardenia this week

am i wrong or the event points thing ends right before the wg match ?

dick move bb,
dick move

still a fag though

>It's like you get one free kill against choi at the start of the match (if you can) and then for the rest of the game you are fucked.
that's why front Choi is too risky for me
Resolution is his best fight buff and the only reliable way to stack it in the frontline is getting hit thanks to frontline leaders playing safe with attacks, which is no good at all

How do you get 4* common stones?

>fag
He is not fapping to female(male)

Now puzzle & Dragon on the other hand is getting dangerously furry.

I love Uriel!

Evolve 3* common stones. Just run a lot of hell matches and you will have a surplus in no time. Level up a few and one is bound to become 4*.

More like FURiel

Same here my friend

Completely forgot about hell mode, thanks user.

How do we balance Choi and Victoria?

Shu-tier downgrades.

I haven't had a 3* evolve ever since they introduced the new stones made me think they took evolution out completely.

>everyone complaining about stacking strikers changes
>they are now just like a power striker before shooting
????
whats so bad about this

>getting
It was already furry when I played that shit.

>But mono ww needs only magnus and, if possible, duran. Theres still be place for her.
No, WWs backline is too full to put Aiolos in without removing something important.
>Without Silk or Saramir you'll be eating crits against all shots
>Jin will always run Kiki for the affection chain
>BT needs a healer and Miho is awful in mid while Linmay can't heal her without being in the same line
>Aslan :^)

Couple that with the fact that Aiolos takes 3 entire actions to remove buffs and it's hard to justify replacing the other vital players with her.

the complainers are the ones that just started to bandwagon bora,vann and kirin after they just started putting their resources on them

nice, but vann shouldn't be much affect as he position buffs after shooting

power shooters are strong
stacking strikers are weak without their stacks unless they are vann or kirin who already has something going for them
should have made the effects on every shot not just active

power strikers normally get all their buffs only when shooting

only exception is william with 150% natural crit dmg

Sharr is easy to steal. Vonchi, Bora and Vann arent. This makes sense. Now all strikers will be stealable.

Except william. Best case scenario you nab the ball and survive with 1hp. he is almost as dangerous to try and steal from as Choi.

Stealing from William is not nearly as dangerous as stealing from Choi. After William nerfs, my magnus can steal from William without getting on death's door.

What did BB give you guys last christmas?
I didnt start playing then
was it worth it?

>BTW im bronze

sure it was

>pic related

I don't remember much from 2015 christmas, I remember that on the christmas of 2014 we got like 500 crystals, some 5* player boxes among other shit. At the time it was pretty good.

What I remember from 2015 christmas was that there was an event that you would get a bunch of shit if you logged in, and the event lasted for some days.

Wasn't that the year before that

it was both
2015's event scout had that skin

If william is not shooting, the only thing he has is 100% crit damage, if he doesn't crit, he doesn't even have that. how would you die because of a player who has literally 0 skills when being attacked?