What is your end goal for your shitbox?

What is your end goal for your shitbox?

I'd like to go to hit 600whp and get my car into pic related shape/configuration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ghABZQou4vM?t=1m19s
conceptzperformance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up scumbag

Why

Z32 is a shit car for scumbag pieces of shit.
It will never see 600hp because it wont run long enough

to sell it

I already make 520whp on 19psi
They are good cars if you take care of them properly. It's nearly supra like in terms of potential on the VG30DETT
Did you lose a Z? Or lose to a Z?

>he wasted money on that shitbox
Kek
Sorry about your mental illness scumbag

:^(

What do you drive user

>this triggered
Holy shit, did someone with a Z fuck your bitch?

its an ugly fucking car tho

You two must be new here.
Welcome to Veeky Forums
Scumbags should stay in their containment threads

I'm back after a hiatus

I thought Veeky Forums worshiped 90's jap sportsboxes, especially attainable ones with cozy interiors and lots of potential

It's just a car.
Seems like there's some history, user. Do tell.

hardly anyone likes the pigfat Saturn

Nissan builds shit cars. Gtfo
>history
Of nissan building shit cars.
Seriously terrible company

The 300zx wasn't really marketed as a sports car, it's more Grand Touring. The Skyline was the sports car.

>Weights just a bit more than an R32
>RWD
>Twin Turbo
>300hp stock
>Well liked by critics for a decade

What did a Z32 do to you man, did a family member wreck in one?

Personal history.
You're irrationally mad, and I'm curious to know why.

I enjoy this car.

My goal is to make it decent and legal.
Then maybe tt conversion. If I enough extra cash.

Word to the wise, sell and save to buy a TT
The swap is gonna be a nightmare, and decent TTs can be had for $6000

Otherwise I hope she makes you happy user

it weighs a few hundred pounds more than an AWD twin turbo L6 car that has more power

pigfat

>what did it do

be a fat ugly pig around me

Research nissan.
They always have made shit cars.
Always fallen behind the competition
Always been unreliable
Always made poor design choicea
Always cheaped out on parts
Its not irrational
Its factual.

That car needs an overhaul, I hope you didn't pay any good amount of money for it.

I have so far.
But I have to get a bonded title at some point.
Can't really sell it, in a shit state atm.
And I was only thinking tt conversion. I really just wanna get it back to good condition, mostly a lot of little things wrong. Well, the engine need to be replaced, but otherwise small stuff.

The VG30E and VG33E would like a word with you.

600 whp is easy, just go E85

im making 400whp on pump and should be able to hit 500whp on e85. stock turbos

Seemed fair to me.
Dindn't check the paperwork as well as I should have so I got fucked.
I check better more things each time I buy a car cause there's always something I forget.
Most recent purchase, vehicle #14, was really good cause of this. Dude was annoyed I took so long looking it over.

You haven't answered my question nigga
What. do. you. drive.
It weighs 150lbs more and is a luxury car
How have you not blown those ceramic shits, I'm impressed, what kind of fuel setup?
I'm thinking E85, but the nearest pump is like 30mins away, my buddy make 430hp on his big turbo saab on e85, its nuts

>boat anchor
>oil burner
>found in shit chassis and shit truck
Kek fuck off with that pathetic shit

the likelihood that a shitposter is a busrider increases exponentially with every post that doesn't specify what they drive, we're already to a severe magnitude

Why would it matter what i drive? You wanna make fun of a guy that knows more about cars than you?

i want to daily drive this with no fear of car jacking, or police defecting the shit out of it

>everythings shit that you like, lol, aren't I smart
>I know more than you

A shitposter a busrider and underage?

While this is only my personal experience my 95 Pathfinder didn't burn any oil, had plenty of power for a small V6, rev'd like nobodies business, handled excellently in the snow, so much so that I could force it to fish tail and control it with throttle input.

Stay btfo son.
Cant even defend nissan.

That's a beaut user, what is it?

haha im pretty sure theyre gonna blow soon, i smell a hint of burning oil comping to stop lights. im running 550cc STI injectors and a stock TT pump, the 400whp is on 15 psi but i normally just run 10 psi because its a stock NA motor lol. Scott Zshack taylor makes E85 chip tunes, you could get specialty Z map changer and have a 93 tune as well and be able to switch between the two

I guarantee my car is faster, handles better and is more fun to own and drive than yours.
My motor puts down power reliably, the interior is well designed and the transmission has held on considerably well after 180k miles and a near doubling of power through it.
I smile every time I see my car, and it's never let me down on the road

lol we like our cars, if that hurts your feelings then im sorry but idrgaf lol

this is always a laughable defense

it translates to you have been butthurt enough to want to see the other persons car so you can pick it apart

Sounds like a good bus, faggot.

and what car is that?

This one

Oh the nigger drug dealer car

ah meh, I'd buy a 350z or 370z if it had a better engine also if it wasnt pig fat.

Postan pic of my shitbox

Following up with another of mine.
I love it, even if Veeky Forums shitposters dont

Dude that so clean

Mines got some issues im working on but its the best i can do on a college budget hahah, especially after i blew all my dosh turboing it

Veeky Forums can hate all they want.
I've never met another Z32 owner that doesn't absolutely love they're car. (albeit only 4)

And I've developed a personal connection with this one. Every time it acts up I whisper sweetly to it about how I'll return it to it's former glory and it does what I need to to do.

Thanks, gotta keep a few good ones on the road, most are beat to hell. Turbo swap or an aftermarket kit?
They take a little while to grow on you, but mine did in a big way

lol wtf is going on with those exhausts

It's the most fun car I've ever owned.
And it takes the abuse I put it though with a smile.

Once I get to clean status no more of this tho.

And they say Z's can't drift
There's been a lot more YT videos on Z32s lately, I think they might have their moment in the sun like the 240sx and R32 someday soon

Same.
I didn't love it like I do now when I bought. Used to hate the front end, but it's just so charming after a while

I got rear ended week after I bought it.

ricers

Got a few plans for my weeb box, hoping for a comfortable 250rwkw. Will need aftermarket turbo, fuel pump, injectors, clutch, a Nistune and a good dyno tune to get everything dialled in. Should be a wicked fun car afterwards - not that it already isn't

I've actually been seeing a growing trend of people having them.
Never used to see them, now it's more occasional.
I kinda hope it doesn't become a meme car. Call me a faggot, but I like being a special snowflake.

My goal for my shitbox is 300k miles, because it is not a sports car or even a car that has ever had 'sport' applied to it other than a laughably mis-named trim level.

>end goal

youtu.be/ghABZQou4vM?t=1m19s

front-facing turbo, exhaust routed out of my front bumper and twin wastegates vented out of the hood.

I've heard this car in person and it's as loud at idle as mine currently is at WOT.

>2+2

kill yourself, my man

turbo swap done by myself, its basically a stock tt setup bolted to a non turbo motor
it halls ass and makes full boost before 3k

i fucking love my car and honestly think Z32s are kind of a hidden gem in the mainstream car world, way more capable than a mk4 supra imo

im a little biased tho because its my first car lol

cheaper insurance and the better chassis
plus more cargo space
and room for more whores

so frick off my man

>mfw I live in the same small town that this shop is in

They're overlooked horribly because of how complicated they can be compared to a 2JZ or an SR20
But once you get used to working on it (which is never, really), they have a ton of potential

And fuck, you have a turbo 2+2, that's awesome, shame they never came that way stock in the US

>i fucking love my car and honestly think Z32s are kind of a hidden gem in the mainstream car world, way more capable than a mk4 supra imo

Look I agree with you that they're underrated, and they're definitely very capable cars, but in what world are they 'way more capable' than a mk4 supra?

Ignore him. He's a delusional Nissan scumbag.

Not you again
They're fairly similar desu famalama, pigfat TT, RWD, GT cars that were bretty gud in their day, the Supra was certainly better at the time, but the tuning potential of the 2jz and VG30DETT is fairly similar as platforms, I wouldn't go as far as "way more" but built right, a Z and a MKIV could be close

Don't be hating on nissans my man

Its only complicated to start working on them, but once you've actually gotten your hands in the engine bay, you realize its really just a cramped space
delete the EGR, plenum water lines, PCV and suddenly the car is 10x easier to work on
plus the VG doesn't have the oiling problems the SR or RB has

how many track built supras do you see compared to drag or street builds? the 2JZ is a fantastic motor but the Mk4 chassis is kinda lacking imo. Admittedly I have never driven one but I've heard of a lot of supra and z32 owners swapping cars and the supra owners love the z32 because it handles better

plus the VG can hit the same hp numbers as the 2J just as easily and reliably, theyre just harder to work on so its not done as often
it also wasnt in fast and furious lol

He's just a saltmiester, ignore him

no

>but in what world are they 'way more capable' than a mk4 supra?
z32 costs 30k
i think he means from a per dollar perspective which it definitely is

>it also wasn't in fast and furious
And that's why they're still cheap
Those deletes are a life saver 4 sure
Y

Why not?
They have never done anything better than anyone else while managing poor build quality and very questionable engineering

the slicktop z32 is also a hidden gem, they weigh about 2800 lbs with an sr20 swap and thats with AC and a full interior

,yea im only 3 hours north.

the temptation for more power is fucking strong but all the "cheap" upgrades have been done lol

from that perspective yeah, z32 doesn't have the f&f tax, but that's not what he said

lol

What is the R32 GTR, the R34 GTR, the R35 GTR, the original Skyline 2000GT-R, the Altima 3.5 SR, the 240Z, the Stagea 260RS, the R390 GT1

Z32s are worse in about every way

worse drive train
more expensive to mod
less mods available
needs most just to get on a Supras level

It's bait

worse drive train how?
They're equally if not less expensive to mod
The aftermarket is ENORMOUS conceptzperformance.com/
It's easily on the supras level with just injectors and a tune

Ignore the bait

yeah i wasn't counting actual costs of the cars but that is a big factor too, I have a friend who did a budget TT build for 2800 including the price of the car and it makes 350whp, not many cars can do that
cant say it was reliable lol but he did half ass a lot of things, his biggest problem is the turbos are on their way out

I just think theyre more capable as a track car because of the way the engine puts down power, its so linear. look up videos of 600hp z32s and compare them to 600hp supras, the supras usually have massive turbos and are laggy as all hell but z32s seem so calm when they put down power they almost seem slow

just ignore the shitposters desu they arent gonna stop if they keep getting a reaction out of you

Way to list some shit cars.
Ive personally seen a MK1 mr2 pass an R32 gtr on track.
240z is btfo by a FB rx7
Altima is a nigger car (but arent all nissans) that burns oil.
Stagea is an even shittier skyline
R390 was always shit too and couldnt keep up with anything.
Just stop. Or enjoy your cracked dash.

the engine is worse
>They're equally if not less expensive to mod
no
>that
>ENORMOUS
lmao
>It's easily on the supras level with just injectors and a tune
yes it requires mods just to get near a stock Supra like I said

lets not even get started on handling and reliability where the Supra blows it away

yeah I should let you have your safespace so you can circlejerk your little shitboxes like a bunch of cocklusting faggots

ok

Have a Gen 5 Legacy 2.5GT - stock
>grill and front lip like pic related

Aside from that:
>coilovers
>3" TBE
>BOV
>tune

And I'll legitimately be happy

what ever helps you sleep at night guy

I've been off Veeky Forums too long, I forgot

same i literally just hopped on Veeky Forums for the first time in like 2 years and saw a z32 and i was like fucking dank

glad to see this place hasnt changed lmao

lol I don't own a nissan or care for them too much it's what you're doing is sad, you're trying too hard

>come back an hour later
>the busrider is still shitposting

Bruh, you blew it when you called the hardbody a "shit truck".

and of course you get straight to the damage control

sad

>comes back and starts shitposting instantly

Im not even the same person

>look up videos of 600hp z32s and compare them to 600hp supras, the supras usually have massive turbos and are laggy as all hell but z32s seem so calm when they put down power they almost seem slow

eh, that's probably for a few reasons. I imagine a lot of the 600hp Z32s have slightly upgraded turbos and run E85 and are done properly, whereas the supra guys just want to strap a hooj spooly turbo onto a stock motor and make big power without doing it properly. a properly sized modern single turbo will match or beat a twin setup in response and power

Yee, I've met a few guys who modify and maintain Zs at college, they're getting to be more popular options for broke college kids trying to get into a performance car.

Yeah youre right.
I love when my timing chain eats into the front cover. Which for some reason nissan thought it would be smart to run a coolant jacket through. So when the chain eats into it, or the poor quality gasket breaks, it dumps coolant directly into the oil pan.
Or replacing AFMs every month
Or constantly failing injectors
Or (surprise!) A cracked dash
Or falling apart interior general
Or power steering constantly leaking
Or ACV stranding you in the middle of nowhere
Or random ecu explosions
Etc etc... i can keep going. Ive researched it all.

user they need their safespace leave them alone!

Hit 300k miles.

i suppose thats true too, i guess selection bias is probably a big thing with my argument lol
im too lazy to look up some numbers but i still think the z32 is the car id rather have because i daily mine but i would feel bad dailying a mk4 because theyre so rare

its a pain in the ass trying to make money on the side to fund it and do the like 30 of homework i get in a week regularly

but damn its so worth it man, yall can hate all you want its not gonna make me love my car less lol