Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4WLpV1nHvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love animal ears

and you should too

Why give Mika and Ken the best new costumes and nerf them so bad? I just want to look cool when I win

you will never see ingrid in street fighter

i love pantyhose

>ken
>nerfed

alright bronzie your issues go way beyond character changes

Should i play Rashid?

where is the thread for those who actually want to talk about the fighting games they play?

me 2

i love sniffing anime butts

>SFV isn't absolutely mindblowingly amazing

t. idiot

Yes

anywhere that isn't Veeky Forums

Does anyone have a picture of what's on Mika's back in the holiday costume?

Why doesn't the SFV trials show you practical combos instead of anime shit?

best character in sfv desu

Kind of enjoying sf5 right now tbH. Someone see me

not here

try the blazblue general

inv me

cfn: broski

>not going for unoptimized anime shit every time to deal mental damage to your opponent

why don't you use your own fucking brain and figure them out in one of the easiest casual fighting game ever created? it's literally not that hard

so what are the new cool ryu combos

Solid Super Gold Ken player here. Just tested his changes.

Why is Chris T crying again? His combo potential remained untouched, he has the same juggles and combos of S1 with the only difference that his damage output has been overall slightly decreased (especially his MK Tatsu on both versions).

>killer instinct season 3 ultra on sale for $20
nope. i'm not buying shit until the definitive edition is on sale for $20 like it was last month. fuck off ms.

>Why is Chris T crying again?
because he is Chris T

*farts then sniffs it*
ahhh

*sniffs user's foreskin*
hmmm

What's the difference bewteen marvel and melee?

>SFV

Where do you even check for sales? Is Shago on sale?

Threadly reminder that the latest version of Skullgirls has the -ascendhigher launch option to increase the input lag from 3-4 frames to 6-7, so you can feel like you're playing SFV even when you're playing other games.

one is a party game for children, one is a party game for niggers

one isn't a fighting game and one is a shit fighting game

It's this thread minus the streamboars and letsplay kids.

>watch a couple skullgirls bnbs because it was a dollar
>videos like this are showing up in my recommendations
youtube.com/watch?v=R4WLpV1nHvo

*eats his boogers on stream*

One is a casualized glitchy mess that primarily sells based on character recognition that's played by a small group of raving autists and the other one is... oh wait.

Huge tits!

Ingame in the shop tab or on the store page and social media.

>influx of players

>wolfkrone did it
>mikeandike did it
>both laura main
what could it mean?

where do I go to find a list of character combos and bnbs?

Never thought I'd hop in on some random stream and see someone who posts here get bodied. Good shit.

reddit/bnb

type your character's name and combos into youtube or google. first time using the internet?

Not much, really. They're both party mashers with shit gameplay that are only popular because they're crossovers of already popular franchises.

good taste, user

Okay, Juri can now stay decent compared to the rest of the cast in S2. They added some kind of reward for bursting her charges, but not in the same way of SFIV Juri.

Too bad her regular fireball doesn't have much use in neutral.

it's never satisfactory or structured in a holistic way, it's always just a random combos done on the whim of the maker

Depends on what game obviously.

>Marvel
>Control multiple dudes at once
>Actually have to think about how to do your moves, not just hold the stick in a direction and mash out buttons
>Blocking requires reacting to highs and lows not just you hold block you don't take damage
>Is a fighting game
Its the game for thinkers and those who find it satisfying to improve

>Smash
>Control 1 dude
>Homogenized movesets (back air=kill, up air=in air anti-air, down smash=covers both sides, up B=a move that gives height, lets you hit yourself or a tether, etc) and a control system where you just hold a stick and mash like a dick to do moves
>Blocking covers every direction and blocks all attacks that can be blocked.
>Isn't a fighting game
>Its the game for idiots
Its a game for literal manchildren who can't handle having to put effort into winning against people who have played for longer and are fine with ''mastering'' their character after spending 5 mins in training mode seeing what the few moves that aren't homogonized do, maybe figuring out how many times you can do up air after a throw and then play it with half the game turned off because they're so stupid they actually think they're playing a good, well made, competitive game with a high skill cap

Anime:
Gameplay style or art style?

Just call them airdashers

>Anime
Literally just short for "animation".

>Wow fuk u microsoft I didnt capitalise on a limited time event
rly makes u think

thats every fireball in sfv except for nash, guile and chun

Both are Kusoge

>shitty marketing gimmick for a shitty game censored to appease feminists that dont play games

its supposed to be listed on their site but they're absurdly bad at bothering to do so for a company people keep sucking the dick of on account of supposedly good communication

Don't forget the fucking overhead now. Chris T is irrelevant and being a faggot for attention.

Did you know that Juri's fireball going slower in V-Trigger is actually a buff?

Welcome to community driven information moron

gameplay, aka airdashers

xbox is having a big year end sale and KI is part of it but only season 3

except they had a black friday sale where everything was up for a week or more that included KI:DE, but they took KI down after only a couple days. that was bullshit and i'm not paying a cent for the game until that sale is back, if i even care about it any more.

Art style

I like the gameplay in them but hate the artstyle. You could drop the anime entirely and it'd great.

To be fair when that was on sale people were having issues redeeming the game on Win 10 even though it was supposed to be live on Win 10 and the KI team made absolutely no comment on what was going on, how the crossbuy works and really just in general did a shit job of doing their job

>Will my teacher round a 88.87 to an A-?

Hows season 2 treating you guys? I think im gonna start playing sf5 more than i usually do

Art style, but for some reason every weeaboo fighting game has air dashing and chain combos.

You could argue Marvel is in the same category as GG and Melty but it's not 2D and anime so people won't listen.

will KikiZ ever manage to become less cringey

Vanguard Princess and Yatagarasu are weeb as fuck but play like Street Fighter

LMAO

Juri's V-Skill combo extensions aren't well implemented on corner.

It whiffs the second hit.

Uniel doesn't have much air mobility for most of the cast.

Which makes it even worse than the average anime character since not only does everyone look fucking stupid, speak japanime at each other and babble on about random BS all the time it also isn't even fun to play

>More players than BBCPE, Nitroplus, UNIEL, Sign, Melty, and soon Revelator
this genre is fucked

Correction: they aren't well implemented if you start the combo from S.HP or cr.HP, for some reason.

This really needs a fix, I think.

Wow capcom absolutely blown the fuck out, all 20 SG players must be rolling on the floor ltao

Has mich gave any opinions on season 2? He dominated season 1, the best player in /fgg/, so will be interesting to see how he adapts.

how is akumas trial 10 even possible

its way too hard for anybody to do

>sfv trials
>hard
bruh.

its not hard.

Don't make me say it

what part is hard for you

>SFV
>hard
lmo

thanks asshole

i'm having fun with sf5 now that i found a character that i enjoy.

it's amazing how playing ryu can ruin the game for me

what fighting game has got the most diverse cast of characters?

Correction of the correction: it's not well implemented AT ALL.

If you do raw HK Fuhajin release and cancel the second hit with charged V-Skill it'll whiff the second hit for some reason.

I get the feeling that it doesn't work because they made her HK Fuhajin release leave the opponent higher and it also gave to every Fuhajin release the possibility to cancel them with V-Skill.

They needed to one, not both. It's not reliable.

who will be the gorilla masher of MVCi

melee

who is the special snowflake character that no one plays that I can main and feel unique?

>all gameplay content is going to be free
>except the part where it's really not unless you sign up for our grind that makes mobile F2P seem like the work of Jesus in comparison
I already have tons of people on my friends list who can't afford Akuma.

mr game and watch

FIX/Final Correction: apparently you have to hold it down a tiny bit (even if you already charged it) so that it hits the opponent when he's in the exact height.

False alarm, everybody!

MUGEN

>cant afford $4

bafael on youtube, but it's all out of date

I should play some SG again....soon.

MS is legitimately terrible at advertising sales for their shit.
When I bought KI on sale I had to find out over some spanish fansite or some shit.

>tfw every girl on tinder is out of my league

I can afford akuma five times over right now because I only bought characters I actually wanted to main

If you want to unlock every single character with fight money obviously that's going to take longer, buy a season pass

iktfb

guess they shouldn't have wasted their fm on pointless stages and costumes and colors that don't change the gameplay